Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,035 members, 7,818,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Earn Up To 100k/monthly: Refer A Web Design Client To Us, Earn 20% Commission - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Earn Up To 100k/monthly: Refer A Web Design Client To Us, Earn 20% Commission (766 Views)

Work With Us. Earn Up To N400,000 Monthly. Videos, Lecture & Refreshments. Free! / Write For Us. Earn ₦350k Per Month. / Refer A Web Design Client And Get 20% Commission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Earn Up To 100k/monthly: Refer A Web Design Client To Us, Earn 20% Commission by glowskillz: 11:24am On May 09, 2020
How would love to get an extra stream of income of up to 100k per month?

It's easy, all you have to do is refer a client's to us to have us design and develop a website for them and you instantaneously earn 20% on the project fee.

It's a big win for you and a great opportunity in this trying times impending recession

To get started with working with us:
WhatsApp us: 0804 051 7066
Email: info@garagephicstudio.com.ng
Re: Earn Up To 100k/monthly: Refer A Web Design Client To Us, Earn 20% Commission by glowskillz: 5:18pm On May 11, 2020
Refer and earn
Re: Earn Up To 100k/monthly: Refer A Web Design Client To Us, Earn 20% Commission by glowskillz: 6:48am On May 15, 2020
Morning All
Re: Earn Up To 100k/monthly: Refer A Web Design Client To Us, Earn 20% Commission by glowskillz: 2:53pm On May 17, 2020
Afternoon all
Re: Earn Up To 100k/monthly: Refer A Web Design Client To Us, Earn 20% Commission by glowskillz: 10:10am On May 20, 2020
Let's get started with your project today
Re: Earn Up To 100k/monthly: Refer A Web Design Client To Us, Earn 20% Commission by glowskillz: 12:24pm On May 22, 2020
Begin Today
Re: Earn Up To 100k/monthly: Refer A Web Design Client To Us, Earn 20% Commission by glowskillz: 4:06pm On May 22, 2020
Evening all
Re: Earn Up To 100k/monthly: Refer A Web Design Client To Us, Earn 20% Commission by Fancylife(m): 12:05pm On May 31, 2020
Good one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Earn Up To 100k/monthly: Refer A Web Design Client To Us, Earn 20% Commission by WorkSmartEdu: 12:19pm On May 31, 2020
I really pity anybody that will fall for this scam of online website design thieves. I fell for it once and blessings for my foresight, I only paid #12k which the criminal disappeared with. Since then I have been on a campaign of alerting the naive and reporting all their website design adverts on any page I see it. Avoid all those saying #20k, #2k, #10k website bla bla bla.

They will show you many websites claiming it is their previous work. All na LIE. These guys are thieves.

Never give a website to anybody on naira land to build for you unless he agrees to build it and hand it over to you completely before you pay. They are all SCAM! You have been warned!

1 Like

Re: Earn Up To 100k/monthly: Refer A Web Design Client To Us, Earn 20% Commission by karlxavier(m): 1:59pm On May 31, 2020
I also think their are tutorials where one can learn how to build websites without stress. One can use udemy for educational purposes. How to build simple websites with WordPress, etc
Re: Earn Up To 100k/monthly: Refer A Web Design Client To Us, Earn 20% Commission by kingthreat(m): 4:21pm On May 31, 2020
Fancylife:
Am not happy with you brother,I did business with you base on trust ,. I paid you completely the amount you demanded for the website you develop for me,now all you have to do is to log me out and denied me access to the database, I thought you were a nice person who we can do big business together in future,now you have given me reason to stop having trust in people I met online. Now you are the boss you have my money and the website because you know I can't even locate you, thank you for making me think you are real.

Wow. Na these kind people dey spoil website design business for other people. Bros, you are calm, if you are fully on your rights, you should paste his number and expose him as fraud on Nairaland.
Re: Earn Up To 100k/monthly: Refer A Web Design Client To Us, Earn 20% Commission by Fancylife(m): 12:11am On Jun 01, 2020
kingthreat:

Wow. Na these kind people dey spoil website design business for other people. Bros, you are calm, if you are fully on your rights, you should paste his number and expose him as fraud on Nairaland.
We have already settled my site is back to normal,He was busy due to some personal reasons.
Re: Earn Up To 100k/monthly: Refer A Web Design Client To Us, Earn 20% Commission by Fancylife(m): 12:20am On Jun 01, 2020
K
Re: Earn Up To 100k/monthly: Refer A Web Design Client To Us, Earn 20% Commission by Fancylife(m): 12:24am On Jun 01, 2020
kingthreat:

my site is back to normal,he helped me found out the cause of the password error, thanks Glowskill
Re: Earn Up To 100k/monthly: Refer A Web Design Client To Us, Earn 20% Commission by karlxavier(m): 12:59am On Jun 01, 2020
You hastily came out to call him fraud.

Nonsense and ingredient. You couldn't wait so that he could rectify and you have already started shouting.
Re: Earn Up To 100k/monthly: Refer A Web Design Client To Us, Earn 20% Commission by kingthreat(m): 2:30am On Jun 01, 2020
Fancylife:
my site is back to normal,he helped me found out the cause of the password error, thanks Glowskill

Ok good news then
Re: Earn Up To 100k/monthly: Refer A Web Design Client To Us, Earn 20% Commission by ogalawyer(m): 10:54pm On Jun 19, 2020
This guy, so you think you can scam my sister and go Scot free? I go find you and I'll deal with you seriously, because I was the one that refered her to nairaland. I will do whatever it takes to find you so you can know that it's not everyone you scam. Just prepare for your doomsday!

(1) (Reply)

How To Create A Legit Click Bank Account In Nigeria 2020 / Who Is Making Money On Clickbank? / From Promise Of Empowerment To Slavery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.