Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,655 members, 7,820,280 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

I Need An Advice On A Business I Can Do With 100k - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need An Advice On A Business I Can Do With 100k (1145 Views)

Business I Can Start With #200k / Business I Can Start With 400k In Lagos / I Know 20 Businesses You Can Start With 100k – Boda Lanre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need An Advice On A Business I Can Do With 100k by Nobody: 11:34am On May 09, 2020
Due to the fall of events in the country, I have decided to start business of my own but I only have 100k to start anyway...Pls can I have good and authentic advice on wat business that sum of money can start and rise with effectively in Nigeria

Pls No exaggerations....I'm here to learn.. thanks

2 Likes

Re: I Need An Advice On A Business I Can Do With 100k by phr33man(m): 12:13pm On May 09, 2020
My brother. No one can help you with this. So sad though. In business world, pick what you are good at or what you love doing or a need in your surrounding which you can provide. If you are waiting for best investment advice here, I just pray you don't fall into wrong hands.....

Anyways, all the best in your quest and happy profit making in any biz you ever thought of doing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need An Advice On A Business I Can Do With 100k by joshi24(m): 5:46pm On May 09, 2020
phr33man:
My brother. No one can help you with this. So sad though. In business world, pick what you are good at or what you love doing or a need in your surrounding which you can provide. If you are waiting for best investment advice here, I just pray you don't fall into wrong hands.....

Anyways, all the best in your quest and happy profit making in any biz you ever thought of doing.
U can learn footwear making(slippers,sandals&shoes)in just 3weeks and u are good to go if interested let me know
Re: I Need An Advice On A Business I Can Do With 100k by livelyjobs: 7:45pm On May 09, 2020
Put the money on sure 2 odd and thank me later
Re: I Need An Advice On A Business I Can Do With 100k by Ltrust(m): 7:55pm On May 09, 2020
Honestly, if you have to consider the period we are and the future of business, I will give you the best answer; Invest in an online shops, (E-commerce), then ask Sairui Mall to be selling for you. You will be guaranteed your profit from trade./07033097160
Re: I Need An Advice On A Business I Can Do With 100k by Adschobiz(f): 10:44pm On May 09, 2020
[b]With the lockdown due to COVID-19 problem,many people are afraid and complain about how to keep up with their expenses while sitting at home.

I do not worry about my income during this lockdown because I have a system that generates income for me even while I am relaxing at home.

Have you created a system that pays you daily while you sleep?

Without a system,you can never stop working. Without a system,you will work till old age and even till death.

We are in the middle of  financial crisis.

Right now the number of people living officially below the poverty line is rising rapidly. 

The number of people who are working beyond the age of 65 is increasing,because they failed to create a system while they were active. A system that pays them once they can no longer work. 

So they need to work to make more money to survive.

But if they stop working? Money stops coming. 

This is why you need to build a system.

Start your home-based business with a system that pays while you are no longer working,and[b][/b] that spits in money even if you are not there. 

Take control of your financial future by joining Sairui Ecommerce.

Most successful people today all had a System. This is the secret of becoming financially free.

Discover How To Earn Up To N95,000 Monthly.

Earn Cash Every 10 Days Without Referral.

Get FREE Products Every Ten Days.

A One-time Payment That Enables You To Earn Forever.No Additional Payments,No Monthly Autoship.

A Business That Is Licensed To Operate In About 66 Countries So Far.

A Business With Real Products. Amazing Quantum Energy Products That You Cannot Find Just Anywhere. 

A Business With Service Centers Across The Country,Where You Can Walk In To Collect Your Products.

Check my signature for Whatsapp contact.  [/b]

Re: I Need An Advice On A Business I Can Do With 100k by Nobody: 6:48am On May 10, 2020
Bro, the best business you can do is an e commerce/mini importation business... it’s easy and cool as long as you know the right product to import or do local arbitrage. Contact me to get video tutorial on all about mini importation
Re: I Need An Advice On A Business I Can Do With 100k by Habidab: 9:24am On May 10, 2020
Someone said you should advise him, most you are fighting for your pocket by introducing one rubbish online whatever. F**lish set of people.

6 Likes

Re: I Need An Advice On A Business I Can Do With 100k by Ayofaks(f): 9:48am On May 10, 2020
Hi poster, I think you should learn a skill, once you learn a skill, you acquire it for life. Look for high earning skill such as printing, you can add graphics design to it to make it complete package. While learning this skill, start sourcing for clients, it's a very profitable business. Video editing is another profitable skill smiley
Re: I Need An Advice On A Business I Can Do With 100k by zopaks: 1:19pm On May 10, 2020
Try dropshipping online.
You sell to buyers in the US and add your own profits

(1) (Reply)

Federal Government's Stamp Duty Is Killing My Business / Studio Furnitures For Sale / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.