Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,577 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Femi Adesina Has No Respect For Nigerians- Pastor Giwa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Adesina Has No Respect For Nigerians- Pastor Giwa (932 Views)

Don’t Be Deceived By Peter Obi’s Popularity On Social Media – Pastor Giwa / Buhari, Osinbajo Took Malaria Injections - Pastor Giwa Claims / Desmond Yunana: Shekau Critically Ill, Wants Prayers From Nigerians - Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Adesina Has No Respect For Nigerians- Pastor Giwa by newsdesknig1(m): 12:13pm On May 09, 2020
The Senior pastor of Awaiting The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ Ministry, Adewale Giwa has advised the special adviser to president Muhammadu Buhari on Media and Publicity, Femi Adesina to quit the office if he could not manage Nigerians.

In a statement forwarded to News Desk, Adesina had stated in a live broadcast with ‘Nigeria Info’s Morning Crossfire Programme’ that nobody had authority to order president Buhari around.

In his reaction, Giwa urged Adesina to caution himself from addressing Nigerians carelessly.

He said,” When I met Abati at the United Nations, New York in 2013 to confront him about the level of corruption in Nigeria, he talked to me calmly and respectfully.

“Adesina would have cut my head if I had confronted him the same way I did to Abati. The office he is holding requires tolerance and patience.

“I watched the interview, and I can tell you that Mr. Adesina is not a good manager.

“We are citizens of Nigeria and everyone has the right to question president Buhari if he fails to address some burning issues.

“As a sitting president of Nigeria, he is answerable to the people not to Adesina. Nigerians must be able to tell him what they want.

“Mr. Adesina should learn from Olusegun Adeniyi and Reuben Abati. Your office wisdom.and patience.

“There is a way you talk to people to show respect for their persons. Adesina has no respect for Nigerians.”

Source: https://newsdesk.com.ng/femi-adesina-has-no-respect-for-nigerians-pastor-giwa/
Re: Femi Adesina Has No Respect For Nigerians- Pastor Giwa by BigTableShaker(f): 12:18pm On May 09, 2020
Femi is a zombie.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina Has No Respect For Nigerians- Pastor Giwa by fairplay90(m): 12:22pm On May 09, 2020
Hahaha

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina Has No Respect For Nigerians- Pastor Giwa by Coolbreeze1988(m): 12:25pm On May 09, 2020
We all know that
Re: Femi Adesina Has No Respect For Nigerians- Pastor Giwa by Lovelive: 1:53pm On May 09, 2020
BigTableShaker:
Femi is a zombie.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina Has No Respect For Nigerians- Pastor Giwa by tsspsolutions: 2:39pm On May 09, 2020
That fat cheek guy is the most idiotic presidential spokesman ever. He lacks respect and diplomatic skills. He's a disgrace to Foursquare church, I'd advise them to withdraw the title of deacon that was bestowed on him.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina Has No Respect For Nigerians- Pastor Giwa by Afolabimills(m): 2:44pm On May 09, 2020
He will surely account for his deeds either during this tenure or after adeshina is going mad

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina Has No Respect For Nigerians- Pastor Giwa by newsdesknig1(m): 7:11am On May 10, 2020
BigTableShaker:
Femi is a zombie.
He can defend anything
Re: Femi Adesina Has No Respect For Nigerians- Pastor Giwa by newsdesknig1(m): 7:12am On May 10, 2020
Coolbreeze1988:
We all know that
Sure
Re: Femi Adesina Has No Respect For Nigerians- Pastor Giwa by newsdesknig1(m): 7:12am On May 10, 2020
fairplay90:
Hahaha
I join you
Re: Femi Adesina Has No Respect For Nigerians- Pastor Giwa by newsdesknig1(m): 7:14am On May 10, 2020
tsspsolutions:
That fat cheek guy is the most idiotic presidential spokesman ever. He lacks respect and diplomatic skills. He's a disgrace to Foursquare church, I'd advise them to withdraw the title of deacon that was bestowed on him.
I wish they can
Re: Femi Adesina Has No Respect For Nigerians- Pastor Giwa by Racoon(m): 7:17am On May 10, 2020
He spreads egregious lies.His standard attitude as Buhari’s publicist and propagandist is one of hardened ignorance, foolishness, and cowardice. 

A self-possessed propagandist, too often Adesina talks down on Nigerians. He describes Buhari’s critics as “naysayers,” “enemies,” “wailing wailers.”
http://saharareporters.com/2020/04/23/deacon-femi-adesina-shameless-sanballat-bayo-oluwasanmi
Re: Femi Adesina Has No Respect For Nigerians- Pastor Giwa by Racoon(m): 7:18am On May 10, 2020
tsspsolutions:
I wonder what that church is still waiting for.
Femi Adeshina have translate from being a reputable & sound journalist to a chronic pathological liar.Same with Sagay.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina Has No Respect For Nigerians- Pastor Giwa by Tetrahedron: 7:22am On May 10, 2020
He has no respect for his family

No respect for his village

No respect for Foursquare

No respect for his generation

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina Has No Respect For Nigerians- Pastor Giwa by newsdesknig1(m): 7:23am On May 10, 2020
Racoon:
I wonder what that church is still waiting for.
Femi Adeshina have translate from being a reputable & sound journalist to a chronic pathological liar.Same with Sagay.
Same here
Re: Femi Adesina Has No Respect For Nigerians- Pastor Giwa by LibertyRep: 7:24am On May 10, 2020
There must be something about being the presidential spokesperson that we haven't unraveled - why does that position makes people become the exact opposite of who they were before?

I can remember watching Reuben Abati on Patito's Gang back then and his other exploits until he became the spokesperson to GEJ and lost the goodwill.

The outburst of Adesina on that interview was condescending and unpresidential. If he had been on the other side of the divide, I can bet that he wouldn't have spoken the way he did.

Again I ask, is it not this same country that we used to have the quarterly presidential media chat?

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina Has No Respect For Nigerians- Pastor Giwa by newsdesknig1(m): 7:24am On May 10, 2020
Tetrahedron:
He has no respect for his family

No respect for his village

No respect for Foursquare

No respect for his generation
He has lost it all.
Re: Femi Adesina Has No Respect For Nigerians- Pastor Giwa by Sonoyom(m): 10:45am On May 10, 2020
Adesina has lost it
Re: Femi Adesina Has No Respect For Nigerians- Pastor Giwa by newsdesknig1(m): 5:28pm On May 10, 2020
Sonoyom:
Adesina has lost it
sometimes the way he talks in Chanel TV gives me big concern.
Re: Femi Adesina Has No Respect For Nigerians- Pastor Giwa by agbangam: 6:30pm On May 10, 2020
I just dislike that Femi guy. He is so arrogant and talks anyhow. Reuben Abati wasn't this arrogant during his time as the presidential spokesman.
Re: Femi Adesina Has No Respect For Nigerians- Pastor Giwa by Sonoyom(m): 6:48pm On May 10, 2020
newsdesknig1:
sometimes the way he talks in Chanel TV gives me big concern.
He is protecting his meal ticket.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina Has No Respect For Nigerians- Pastor Giwa by newsdesknig1(m): 11:47pm On May 10, 2020
Sonoyom:

He is protecting his meal ticket.
Your are right. But will cost him later after his job
Re: Femi Adesina Has No Respect For Nigerians- Pastor Giwa by Sonoyom(m): 12:00am On May 11, 2020
newsdesknig1:

Your are right. But will cost him later after his job
He has gotten past his peak, now is the time of downward decent for him.
Re: Femi Adesina Has No Respect For Nigerians- Pastor Giwa by newsdesknig1(m): 7:48am On May 11, 2020
Sonoyom:

He has gotten past his peak, now is the time of downward decent for him.
What a tragedy.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Majek Fashek Is Dead, Manager Confirms / Nnamdi Kanu: The Spark In Nigeria's Store Of Explosive / Edo2020: Clash Between PDP And APC Supporters In Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.