Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,078 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:10 PM

Imo Government To Revive ADAPALM Plantation (photos) - Agriculture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Imo Government To Revive ADAPALM Plantation (photos) (37574 Views)

‘It Has No Nutrition’ — FG To Ban ‘Ponmo’ To Revive Leather Industry / Gombe Government To Vaccinate Over 1 Million Cattle / Ondo Government To Build N42bn Egg Powder Plant In Owo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo Government To Revive ADAPALM Plantation (photos) by YorubaMyKids: 7:46pm On May 09, 2020
Lovelyn451:
I tire o...thing is, when it comes to food, Yoruba's eat anything and anyhow, they don't know which is which. I don't think any Igbo woman that knows fully well what good palm oil is will be able to look a customer in the eyes and sell that oil to them...can't imagine my customer selling that kinda oil.

They are that useless and the worst part is they are dirty. Kai! if you come where a yoruba man or woman is eating you can even see little children's shiit on the floor and they dont care. Pigs Pigs Pigs!!
Re: Imo Government To Revive ADAPALM Plantation (photos) by EatforHealth: 8:36pm On May 09, 2020
Sammy07:

Funny, Cocoa is the 2nd Non oil export in Nigeria, does that mean Empowerment to the Yorubas??

Come to Ondo state where we turn Cocoa to Bonvitar.
Nah Made in Ondo I've been drinking since all these years cool

I’ve known this for about 20 years now. Milo and Bournvita are far inferior to this original drink

Please how can I get it in Lagos or Abeokuta? Please help a brother. I miss it a lot
Re: Imo Government To Revive ADAPALM Plantation (photos) by Sammy07: 8:42pm On May 09, 2020
EatforHealth:

I’ve known this for about 20 years now. Milo and Bournvita are far inferior to this original drink

Please how can I get it in Lagos or Abeokuta? Please help a brother. I miss it a lot

Ah, you'll have to Come and buy it ni oooo
Re: Imo Government To Revive ADAPALM Plantation (photos) by EatforHealth: 9:04pm On May 09, 2020
Sammy07:

Ah, you'll have to Come and buy it ni oooo

Awwwww........too bad
Re: Imo Government To Revive ADAPALM Plantation (photos) by Sammy07: 9:24pm On May 09, 2020
EatforHealth:

Awwwww........too bad

I'm currently not in Ondo would have help.
Re: Imo Government To Revive ADAPALM Plantation (photos) by redsun(m): 9:40pm On May 09, 2020
That is a gold mine that is almost going out of fashion and demand in the regulated world for environmental and ethical reasons. We had it for ages but the country never maximised its potentials when it was in high demand.
Re: Imo Government To Revive ADAPALM Plantation (photos) by Duru009(m): 10:37pm On May 09, 2020
Igbos always Amaka.....
Re: Imo Government To Revive ADAPALM Plantation (photos) by Akinola100: 10:56pm On May 09, 2020
mrvitalis:
Thank you for continuing where emeka stopped

But I think soil science and crop science of imsu ...need to be given a mandate ...we need them to develop improved specie ...even if we don't plant them in government farms ...we can sale it to our people at the cost price ....imagine planting 10 million trees across imo state every year for 8 years ...that's 80 million trees that can produce 10,000 worth of palm oil per year at minimum
That's 800 billion worth of palm oil added to our gdp ....tax 15% out of that and that's 120bn per year

We need the same for ube fruit , udara ...we need good species ..not planting them and waiting for luck to make them sweet ....

This alone can add 3 to 5. Billion dollars to our gdp

Not to talk of plantain and banana ...we can formalize this sectors ...and get great revenue from them
It can work if only our leaders are not selfish and care about themselves only
Re: Imo Government To Revive ADAPALM Plantation (photos) by drucci: 11:12pm On May 09, 2020
mrvitalis:

But I think soil science and crop science of imsu ...need to be given a mandate ...we need them to develop improved specie ...even if we don't plant them in government farms ...we can sale it to our people at the cost price ....
That's 800 billion worth of palm oil added to our gdp ....tax 15% out of that and that's 120bn per year

Not to talk of plantain and banana ...we can formalize this sectors ...and get great revenue from them

You smart
Re: Imo Government To Revive ADAPALM Plantation (photos) by Babisha10(m): 12:38am On May 10, 2020
SLAP44:
There's so much food and natural resources in Igboland that they can feed West Africa as soon as they are granted their own country.
Can't see any food here oooo
Re: Imo Government To Revive ADAPALM Plantation (photos) by zuto4u(m): 3:45am On May 10, 2020
Wow! Your parents did not waste their money sending u to school. Well written bro
mrvitalis:

But I think soil science and crop science of imsu ...need to be given a mandate ...we need them to develop improved specie ...even if we don't plant them in government farms ...we can sale it to our people at the cost price ....imagine planting 10 million trees across imo state every year for 8 years ...that's 80 million trees that can produce 10,000 worth of palm oil per year at minimum

We need the same for ube fruit , udara ...we need good species ..not planting them and waiting for luck to make them sweet ....

This alone can add 3 to 5. Billion dollars to our gdp

Re: Imo Government To Revive ADAPALM Plantation (photos) by back2sender: 5:31am On May 10, 2020
Finnese001:
IGBOS are blessed
And they allowed this to rot? So after Sam mbakwe, every other gomino has a case to answer why this investment was left to rot despite all the allocations the state received
Re: Imo Government To Revive ADAPALM Plantation (photos) by Xristars(m): 8:25am On May 10, 2020
Good development.
I hope this is not another nedia propaganda, because Rochas said he revived ADA PALM if am not mistaken.
Hope should please do it and more Imo state youths need jobs.
Re: Imo Government To Revive ADAPALM Plantation (photos) by EatforHealth: 10:55am On May 10, 2020
Sammy07:

Okay sir

You are blessed
Re: Imo Government To Revive ADAPALM Plantation (photos) by EatforHealth: 10:56am On May 10, 2020
Sammy07:

Re: Imo Government To Revive ADAPALM Plantation (photos) by Ojukwubucket(m): 3:55pm On May 10, 2020
Sammy07:

Do you know why Yorubas pronounce it as Ibo not igbo?

Pronouncing Igbo in Yoruba will mean Bush, Weed, Head knock, Etc.

That's why it's convenient to write and pronounce it as Ibo.
Well, a true Igbo would not answer u when call him/her Ibo cuz it doesn't mean anything to us..
Re: Imo Government To Revive ADAPALM Plantation (photos) by maazi45: 4:09pm On May 10, 2020
but risonpalm still big pass am na
Re: Imo Government To Revive ADAPALM Plantation (photos) by Nobody: 5:04pm On May 10, 2020
Chrisakuneme:
Person go just come Nairaland dey see State Vs State argument.

My State has this one pass your state like say we be kindergarten.

My brother very pathetic. A lot of the people on this forum cannot engage in intellectual discourse without resulting to insults and bashing each other's tribe. U begin to wonder if these set of people have any form of proper upbringing at all. I mean how can a sane person insult an entire ethnic group. And u wonder why d youths are not taken seriously in this country. Very pathetic.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Anambra Begins Vegetable Export To The Uk (pic) / A Thread For My New Platain, Cucumber And Watermelon Farm Project With Picture / Floods Submerge Olam Rice Farm in Nasarawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.