Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,810 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

M.i.s.e Test Of 19th June 2007, Any Info? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / M.i.s.e Test Of 19th June 2007, Any Info? (776 Views)

PZ Cusson Aptitude Test Of 19th Feb,2013 / Share Your Guinness E-test Experience Here / Maersk M.i.s.e Test Clashes With Lng Test ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

M.i.s.e Test Of 19th June 2007, Any Info? by ceceters: 7:50pm On Jun 08, 2007
Please has anyone who wrote the m.i.s.e test on the i9th of june been called for the interview. we were told those who passed will be called after 3 weeks. If any has any info on this , he/she should please reply.
thanks.
Re: M.i.s.e Test Of 19th June 2007, Any Info? by ceceters: 1:37pm On Jun 09, 2007
i heard that they conducted an interview last wednesday/thursday. Pls i would want to know if those that wrote on the 19th of may were called, or if we should still wait. pls any info on this?
Re: M.i.s.e Test Of 19th June 2007, Any Info? by marigibs: 8:08pm On Jun 10, 2007
Yes, there was an interview last week at there headquarters in lagos. Most of the attendees were those who wrote the test in 3rd march this year and were not called for the 3rd april interview. I dont know where others were from, i had a freind in that shoe. I also wrote the test on 19th may and is also expecting to be called. Pls if anybody know more on the outcome of the 19th may test at pinky-blue hotel in lagos, he/she should inform us here.
thank you all.

(1) (Reply)

Which Way Eco Bank? / Diamond Cash / Afrijet Airlines!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.