Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,998 members, 7,866,768 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 03:03 AM

“if I Come To This World Again, I Will Pick Tonto As My Bestie” – Bobrisky - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “if I Come To This World Again, I Will Pick Tonto As My Bestie” – Bobrisky (377 Views)

“If I Come To This World Again I Will Pick @tontolet As My Bestie” – Bobrisky / Tonto Dikeh & Her Bestie, Bobrisky On Same Outfit, Who Rock It Best??. PHOTOS / Tonto Dikeh And Her Bestie, Bobrisky Dances As They Step Out In Style (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“if I Come To This World Again, I Will Pick Tonto As My Bestie” – Bobrisky by Sabiboy0001: 12:45pm On May 09, 2020
Popular crossdresser, Bobrisky has taken to instagram to shower praises on his bestfriend, Tonto Dikeh. The controversial male barbie was thankful for almost five years of friendship with the nollywood actress. According to him, he was able to sustain the friendship because he was loyal and submissive to her.

https://www.marvelzglobe.info/2020/05/if-i-come-to-this-world-again-i-will.html
Re: “if I Come To This World Again, I Will Pick Tonto As My Bestie” – Bobrisky by sandali: 7:23pm On May 09, 2020
Bobrisky needs to decide a few things

Is he male or female

What is he trying to achieve

What are his plans for the long run when he can no longer pass as a transsexual

Is he taking himself too seriously or just having fun

(1) (Reply)

London Pastor Tobi EXPOSED In His Latest Interviews! / Tacha In Trouble As She Was Exposed (video) / See The Moment Destiny Etiko Wept As Pete Edochie Paid Her A Condolence Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.