Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,197 members, 7,829,287 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Photos: Inside Cristiano Ronaldo’s £20m Private Gulfstream G200 Jet - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Photos: Inside Cristiano Ronaldo’s £20m Private Gulfstream G200 Jet (1028 Views)

See Inside Cristiano Ronaldo's First Saudi Arabian Residence: 284,000 Euros Per / Cristiano Ronaldo Puts His £20m Private Jet Up For Sale Because It Too Small / Inside Cristiano Ronaldo's N3.6 Million Per Night Holiday Villa In Greece (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Inside Cristiano Ronaldo’s £20m Private Gulfstream G200 Jet by Xantixane(f): 12:52pm On May 09, 2020
Cristiano Ronaldo is desperate to get back to Turin to meet up with his Juventus team-mates for training.
The Portuguese superstar has been in quarantine with partner Georgina Rodriguez and his family during the coronavirus crisis in Madeira.

However, Ronaldo, 35, is reportedly stuck in his homeland because his private plane is grounded in Madrid because of travel restrictions in Spain.
The Juventus forward bought the Gulfstream G200 twin-engine jet in 2015 for £20million

And it's worth every penny, as you'll see here.
Originally named the 'Astra Galaxy', the G200 is capable of reaching a top speed of 560mph.

That means it'll take Ronaldo roughly six hours and 25 minutes to fly from Funchal Airport in Madeira, Portugal to Turin-Caselle in Italy - when he can finally set off.

Watch pictures: https://clacified.com/en/lifestyle/news/christiano-ronaldo-on-his-gulfstream-g200
Re: Photos: Inside Cristiano Ronaldo’s £20m Private Gulfstream G200 Jet by GOFRONT(m): 12:55pm On May 09, 2020
Speed Kills.....Fly to arrive alive.
Re: Photos: Inside Cristiano Ronaldo’s £20m Private Gulfstream G200 Jet by Beverlyjean(f): 6:40pm On May 09, 2020
What u saying...how can Portugal to Italy take 6hours ?? Is it by road ??
Re: Photos: Inside Cristiano Ronaldo’s £20m Private Gulfstream G200 Jet by yuswrld20(m): 10:23pm On May 09, 2020
mr blogger which 1 is g200 na g650 i now that he owns

(1) (Reply)

PICTURES: Chelsea Back In Training, Including Pulisic, Havertz, Werner, Etc / Help, I Think I'm Addicted To Sports Betting / I Deserve To Be Compensated By Sportybet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.