Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,353 members, 7,822,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Wife Killed Her Husband, Chop Off His Dick For Dating Her Friend. PHOTOS - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wife Killed Her Husband, Chop Off His Dick For Dating Her Friend. PHOTOS (5089 Views)

My Wife Killed My First Child, There Is A Shrine In Her Room— Man Tells Court / Moses Udam, Pregnant Wife Killed By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic) / Burial Of Man & His Pregnant Wife Killed In Yenagoa, Bayelsa By Cultists (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Wife Killed Her Husband, Chop Off His Dick For Dating Her Friend. PHOTOS by fashionale(m): 9:28am On May 10, 2020
This is a lesson to everyone in marriage. There is a dark side in everyone that you don't need to bring out. The woman is a psycho without her knowing but the husband has made her to realise it.
Now who's going to take care of the kids?

Those of you asking for her to be pardoned, do you know what this woman has become now. She can't be allowed into the society anyhow. She's a monster now, that any provocation from her future partner,she can do more than she did to her late husband.

Please dear men, let's always show our wives love, even if there is another you're seeing, never you stop to care for your wife. She's your first priority above the other person as long as she's your wife, and you've not married your side chick. Love conquers all.

Give her money
Give her good dick
Show her care
Re: Wife Killed Her Husband, Chop Off His Dick For Dating Her Friend. PHOTOS by Nobody: 9:38am On May 10, 2020
Eulalia:
Modified. Just read the content now. Phew! Some men though.

Thats why its good to marry in the Lord. It will save one all these headaches. The Bible is indeed complete.

Sweetie, you're right.
Re: Wife Killed Her Husband, Chop Off His Dick For Dating Her Friend. PHOTOS by Briller: 5:52pm On May 10, 2020
danny56:
She is to be blamed for everything that happened. Why discuss your husband sexual prowess with your friends till they begin to want your husband...??

Sadly she was too loose to go about telling. And who knows what the Helen in question has gone behind her back to tell her husband. Maybe, that the man is too sex-demanding and she is tired. And naturally, the man decided to let her be since she has been going about complaining.

Fear women.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking!!!! Peter Obl Shot Dead In His Convoy in Onitsha / She Kissed Me After Eating Human Parts,i Cant Stop Vomiting.beware Of Abia Babes / Accident Today At Unizik Junction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.