Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,092 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

The Power Of SAYING No. Book By James Altucher - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Power Of SAYING No. Book By James Altucher (434 Views)

Nigerian Lady Fired From New Job In Canada For Saying Sorry Too Much / The Power Of Reading Books / Lady Comes Under Fire For Saying Majority Of Nigerias Are Receiving Above N130k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Power Of SAYING No. Book By James Altucher by NLSOFT: 1:26pm On May 09, 2020
The Power Of Saying No Is One Book You Should Read, if you have not done so

The Power Of No is an encompassing instruction manual for you to harness the power of this little word to get healthy, rid yourself of bad relationships, embrace abundance, and ultimately say yes to yourself and no to those that want to distract you from happiness and success

Review By Nairalearn.com

Why do we like it?
What is a book with a negative word like “no” Well, it’s not actually about saying no, although you’ll get a lot of tips on how to do that.

The reason this book is so great is that it teaches you how to eliminate unnecessary things from your life so that you can say yes to yourself.

The practical tips this one gives for ridding your life of that which pulls down your happiness will have you feeling freer and happier in no time! See what we did there? �

When you get in the mud with a pig, you get dirty and the pig gets happy.

The best universal advice to yourself is to always choose yourself, but to do that, you first have to stop choosing others and letting them choose you

That, naturally, includes saying no. A lot. Steve Jobs was pretty good at it. The thing is, most of us are pretty bad at it. I’ve said yes to so many things I knew the moment I heard the question, that the real answer was no, that I’ve lost count.

It’s something all of us need to get better at, which makes this book probably one of the most important ones we’ll ever come across.

The Power Of No one of the most important lessons I learned in 2015. It started with saying no to bad clients, continued with saying no to family members, trips, events, and even my own ideas, so I could focus. I’m 100% sure that he who masters the power of no will master life.

Key Takeaways

Rate your regulars to say no to the wrong people.
Stop doing things you don’t like, and everyone will be better off.
Say no to scarcity to go beyond “glass half full.”

Review By Nairalearn.com

(1) (Reply)

What Other Business Can One Venture Into As A Federal Government Worker / Flat Mate (career Minded) Needed In Lekki Axis / A Very Rare Laptop Bag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.