Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,789 members, 7,817,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Hello Nairalander, Please I Need Your Suggestions - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Hello Nairalander, Please I Need Your Suggestions (840 Views)

Nairalander Please Help Share ( Ai Proposal To Tony Elumelu & Investors) / Hello Nairalander Please What's Your Take On This Online Business Before I Join / Good Evening My Fellow Nairalander Please I Need An Advise . What Kind Of Busin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hello Nairalander, Please I Need Your Suggestions by MuyiRano(m): 3:00pm On May 09, 2020
Hi Nairalanders, I'm a young guy of 29 yrs. I completed my NYSC last year but still managing (teaching) at the school where i served, a village in Odigbo LG, Ondo state. The salary is not much though but you all know how the situation of this country be.
And due to this COVID-19 that has put everything on hold till only God knows, I'm thinking of changing environment. Relocating to Abuja precisely after the lockdown is over so i could have more opportunities and probably learn a skill.
Pls N'landers, especially those in Abuja. I need your suggestions on what profitable skill someone can learn over there that won't take many months/years... Thanks

Lalasticlala
mynd44
Re: Hello Nairalander, Please I Need Your Suggestions by iLegendd(m): 3:02pm On May 09, 2020
Some of you think if you're not in Port Harcourt, Lagos, or Abuja, you can't make it or you can't learn a skill.

Stop it!

1 Like

Re: Hello Nairalander, Please I Need Your Suggestions by Generalkorex(m): 3:06pm On May 09, 2020
MuyiRano:
Hi Nairalanders, I'm a young guy of 29 yrs. I completed my NYSC last year but still managing (teaching) at the school where i served, a village in Odigbo LG, Ondo state. The salary is not much though but you all know how the situation of this country be.
And due to this COVID-19 that has put everything on hold till only God knows, I'm thinking of changing environment. Relocating to Abuja precisely after the lockdown is over so i could have more opportunities and probably learn a skill.
Pls N'landers, especially those in Abuja. I need your suggestions on what profitable skill someone can learn over there that won't take many months/years... Thanks
Have you ever thought of a problem in odigbo which you can solve and would bring you money?
Re: Hello Nairalander, Please I Need Your Suggestions by Davash222(m): 3:07pm On May 09, 2020
iLegendd:
Some of you think if you're not in Port Harcourt, Lagos, or Abuja, you can't make it or you can't learn a skill.

Stop it!
You dey mind dem
Re: Hello Nairalander, Please I Need Your Suggestions by Franzinni: 3:09pm On May 09, 2020
Bros abuja was name abuja for a reason

ABU.... Ja!

Lagos is way better than abuja unless you want turn estate agent

1 Like

Re: Hello Nairalander, Please I Need Your Suggestions by MuyiRano(m): 3:11pm On May 09, 2020
iLegendd:

Stop it!
Boss Legend, that's not it o. I understand people can make it anywhere. Why i mentioned Abuja is because i have families, friends overthere and that's where my mom resides. Though, I'm from Ondo state, Akure precisely, but if I should stay here and learn whatever i want to learn, I will be staying with my uncle. And for many reasons, we aren't that compatible that much. He's someone that love camping people plus some of the stuff he asks me to do attimes, I'm still only enduring cos of the little time I know i have here. I wasn't brought up like that.
Plus there's no privacy and I'm a kinda person that love been alone a lot whenever I'm home.

2 Likes

Re: Hello Nairalander, Please I Need Your Suggestions by iLegendd(m): 3:14pm On May 09, 2020
MuyiRano:

Boss Legend, that's not it o. I understand people can make it anywhere. Why i mentioned Abuja is because i have families, friends overthere and that's where my mom resides. Though, I'm from Ondo state, Akure precisely, but if I should stay here and learn whatever i want to learn, I will be staying with my uncle. And for many reasons, we aren't that compatible that much he's someone that love camping people and i wasn't brought up like that.

Okay. Now I understand you better. All the best, dear.
Re: Hello Nairalander, Please I Need Your Suggestions by MuyiRano(m): 3:17pm On May 09, 2020
Generalkorex:

Have you ever thought of a problem in odigbo which you can solve and would bring you money?
This particular place I'm talking about is called 'Oniparaga'. If u know that place or you've heard of it before, u will understand more better
Re: Hello Nairalander, Please I Need Your Suggestions by waleyp(m): 3:56pm On May 09, 2020
You wanna try farming out?
Re: Hello Nairalander, Please I Need Your Suggestions by Generalkorex(m): 5:20pm On May 09, 2020
MuyiRano:

This particular place I'm talking about is called 'Oniparaga'. If u know that place or you've heard of it before, u will understand more better
Is Oniparaga under Odigbo?
I know the place. So I understand now.
Re: Hello Nairalander, Please I Need Your Suggestions by Luckydubby7(m): 5:26pm On May 09, 2020
Lordjiggs09:
become a graphics designer and do freelancing jobs, you'll be amazed what you'll achieve in a little time if you stay focused and patient. And keep self improving, while been honest.
What are the best computer software for graphics design and how much did you think I can get a laptop that can install such softwares.
Thanks.

Meanwhile,
check my signature for that affordable land and other real estate properties in Igbo-land and beyond.
Igbo bu Igbo mmamma nu, nke Onye na eme, ya gazie. o kwa nu aku ruo uno bu ife anyi no zi na ya. Ka mu chotara gi ebe obibi di mma ya na ala di onu ala, na Enugwu, Awka, Asaba, Owerri, Abakaliki, Aba, na ebe ndi ozo di iche iche na ala Igbo.
kpoo mu ma o bu whatsapp efu, asato, efu, isii, ano, ano, asaa, ato, ano, ano, ato. Na Facebook afa mu bu Ani Inspired Alexander.
Ya gazie, umu Igbo ndi oma eji eme onu.
Re: Hello Nairalander, Please I Need Your Suggestions by MuyiRano(m): 5:36pm On May 09, 2020
Generalkorex:
Is Oniparaga under Odigbo? I know the place. So I understand now.
Yes it is... The place is not far from Ijebu Ode
Re: Hello Nairalander, Please I Need Your Suggestions by bewitching: 5:36pm On May 09, 2020
You can do tasks online for businesses and individuals in exchange for money

1 Like

Re: Hello Nairalander, Please I Need Your Suggestions by Generalkorex(m): 5:45pm On May 09, 2020
MuyiRano:

Yes it is... The place is not far from Ijebu Ode
Oniparaga Is along Ore road, When you said odigbo, I thought it was the odigbo along Ondo road.
Re: Hello Nairalander, Please I Need Your Suggestions by MuyiRano(m): 7:35pm On May 10, 2020
Generalkorex:

Oniparaga Is along Ore road, When you said odigbo, I thought it was the odigbo along Ondo road.
Yea, u are right...
There is Odigbo under Odigbo LG, just as there is Ondo LG under Ondo state

1 Like

Re: Hello Nairalander, Please I Need Your Suggestions by Goalnaldo(m): 8:00pm On May 10, 2020
MuyiRano:

Boss Legend, that's not it o. I understand people can make it anywhere. Why i mentioned Abuja is because i have families, friends overthere and that's where my mom resides. Though, I'm from Ondo state, Akure precisely, but if I should stay here and learn whatever i want to learn, I will be staying with my uncle. And for many reasons, we aren't that compatible that much. He's someone that love camping people plus some of the stuff he asks me to do attimes, I'm still only enduring cos of the little time I know i have here. I wasn't brought up like that.
Plus there's no privacy and I'm a kinda person that love been alone a lot whenever I'm home.
and you think staying with your mum will afford you that privacy.
Re: Hello Nairalander, Please I Need Your Suggestions by VaalCee(m): 2:29pm On May 11, 2020
Learn tailoring, we in Abuja love to dress on Native from Monday to Friday.
Re: Hello Nairalander, Please I Need Your Suggestions by MuyiRano(m): 9:02pm On May 24, 2020
Goalnaldo:
and you think staying with your mum will afford you that privacy.
Oh sorry for replying late to this. I won't be staying with her

(1) (Reply)

Akros Fast Selling Sneakers Still Available And Affordable. / House Gate, Doors, Burglary Proof. Etc / Facebook Account For Sale Created 2013 September

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.