Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,991 members, 7,821,456 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Learn A Course Today With These Platforms - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Learn A Course Today With These Platforms (195 Views)

Outcome Of ASUU Meeting Today With FG / JAMB 2019-things To Consider When Choosing A Course / JAMB 2018- Things To Consider When Choosing A Course/career (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn A Course Today With These Platforms by Sam3011(m): 3:00pm On May 09, 2020
it's about that time in this lockdown where i have to tell you to stop wasting your time. Stop being tired, lazy and bored, work that brain of yours and let's improve ourselves.
The internet is not just for social media, there are a lot you could do, and I am prepared to guide you with something i came across.
<a href=”https://www.isogtek.com/online-learning-platforms/”>see this</a>
This guide is packed with platforms where you could learn courses or life skills that could earn you money.

(1) (Reply)

Check SSC Result 2020 With Marksheet / Dean Of Student Affairs MOUAU Hijacks Palliative Meant For Students / Home Schooling During Stay_at_home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.