Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,430 members, 7,830,154 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Sen. Effiong Bob Congratulates Udom Inoyo On Retirement From Exxonmobil - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sen. Effiong Bob Congratulates Udom Inoyo On Retirement From Exxonmobil (271 Views)

Sen Effiong Bob: The Lion Of Akwa Ibom Politics / Rivers Releases 22 Exxonmobil Staff Arrested For Violating Lockdown Order / Ekweremadu’s Constituents Reject His 2023 Retirement From Senate Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sen. Effiong Bob Congratulates Udom Inoyo On Retirement From Exxonmobil by Jerryz2050PMG(m): 3:39pm On May 09, 2020
05-05-2020

Mr Udom Inoyo
Executive Vice Chairman (retired)
ExxonMobil, Lagos

My Brother,

CONGRATULATIONS AND WELCOME BACK HOME

Let me formally congratulate you on your retirement from the services of ExxonMobil where you served from 1989 till May 2020 in many capacities. My family and I and in fact the entire Nsit Ubium people joyfully welcome you back home.

Within the period of your service, your tour of duty took you to other places outside Nigeria, including Mobil Exploration and Production, USA (MEPUS), where you served as a Human Resources Advisor, supporting the Gulf of Mexico business in New Orleans, in Louisiana State; ExxonMobil Inter-America Incorporated, Coral Cables, Florida; and ExxonMobil Office in Houston, Texas. You were also in Brussels as Compensation Advisor in the Europe, Africa and Middle East Center of Expertise, where you had responsibilities for the national programmes of 10 African and four European countries.

As the Executive Vice Chairman of ExxonMobil, it is on record that before your retirement on May 1, 2020, you were not only the highest ranking staff of the multi-national oil conglomerate from Akwa Ibom State; but the first person from the State to occupy that position. I am personally proud that you as an Nsit Ubium man created that record and sustained it.

Having watched your rise from the time you joined the company until your retirement a few days ago, there is no doubt that your journey to the top depended on God’s grace, personal commitment, dedication, honesty, hard work and persistence of purpose. These are virtues that are typical of Nsit Ubium people.

Those who have a sense of history will confirm that your meteoric rise through the ranks in ExxonMobil partially satisfied a deep-seated communal and generational desire to see an Akwa Ibom person attain a commanding height in the multinational Oil and Gas Company. In addition, competing at such a high level of responsibility in a multinational firm despite being a Nigerian from a minority ethnic group will remain a great encouragement to others.

We thank God for preserving your life. We are glad to have you back in good health. Congratulations.

-SENATOR EFFIONG DICKSON BOB

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS From The Swearing-in Ceremony Of Five New Judges In Delta State / BREAKING: President Buhari Appoints Prof. Gambari As New Chief Of Staff / Ondo Gov: APC Factional Group Picks Oke, Boroffice Kicks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.