Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,041 members, 7,835,510 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Letter To His Excellency Gov. B. Sanwo-olu On How To "UNCOVID-19" Lagos State II - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Letter To His Excellency Gov. B. Sanwo-olu On How To "UNCOVID-19" Lagos State II (173 Views)

COVID-19: Lagos Releases Location And Numbers Of 26 Testing Centres / COVID-19: Lagos Airport and Bus-Stops Get Disinfected (Videos) / COVID-19: Lagos Adopts Biosecurity Measures At Abattoir, Slaughter Houses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Letter To His Excellency Gov. B. Sanwo-olu On How To "UNCOVID-19" Lagos State II by hopu(m): 4:21pm On May 09, 2020
LETTER TO HIS EXCELLENCY GOV. BABAJIDE SANWO-OLU ON HOW TO RID LAGOS STATE OF “COVID-19” VERSION 2.

Your Excellency Lagos State is using “Version 1-COVID-19” Recommendation. “Version 1 – COVID-19” Recommendation was
1.] At least 1m apart: “Social distancing”.
2.] Optional use of face mask.
3.] Regular washing of hands with soap under running water.
4.] Use of hand sanitizers.

“Version 2-COVID – 19” Recommendations IMPROVED 2.] above to Compulsory use of face mask. 1.] above, 3.] above and 4.] above UNCHANGED.

“VERSION 3-COVID-19” Recommendations
1.] Unchanged.
2.] Compulsory use of ONLY eithers
1.) Certified N95 Respirators.
2.) Surgical Mask
3.) DOUBLE layer cotton “ankara” material.
3.] Unchanged.
4.] 50cl COCA-COLA bottle containing CLEAR water with
1.] TWO DETTOL bottle covers of DETTOL.
Or
2.] TWO drops of “Z GERMICIDE”- formally IZAL.
[No time for Me to test assorted hand sanitiziers to produce report]

5.] Since some Lagosians will never wear face mask.WHITE TRANSPARENT SAFETY GOGGLES becomes COMPULSORY.
The News was reporting THREE digits total infection cases,I told myself. Things will flat out and reduce then ZERO.But 1,123 cases, additional 185 cases, “additional-additional” 183 cases:May 7th 2020. Also there is News Today May-8th-2020 – Lagos State Commissioner for Health Prof. Akin Abayomi tested positive for “COVID – 19”.

If you DON’T implement “Version 3 –COVID -19” Recommendations with “LOCKDOWN” or “SHUTDOWN” eventually there will be NO Lagos State to govern: International Community will give ONLY money and they have their own pressing domestic problems.
Anybodyb reading this share
Your Excellency it is not important you thank me.

Yours Truly,
Gbenga Oshiba,
(BSc Microbiology,Msc Microbiology [Virology Specialization],Over 25 Years Working Experience)

If not just Lagos State and also Nigeria will make it!!!

Daily copying via Twitter

1.) The Lagos State Govt @followlasg

2.) Babajide Sanwo-Olu @jidesanwoolu

3.) NCDC @NCDCgov

Lastly Seun I don’t know how your “Compass” work – please catch my drift.Please leave this post PERPETUALLY –without being authoritative in anyway on frontpage.
Re: Letter To His Excellency Gov. B. Sanwo-olu On How To "UNCOVID-19" Lagos State II by rossovu: 4:25pm On May 09, 2020
grin

(1) (Reply)

A Mistake Or Not, China Has Depopulated The World With Coronavirus / Help For Bumps / Anambra Begins Home Search For Persons With Dry Cough, Shortness Of Breath

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.