Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,323 members, 7,954,298 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:16 PM

2 Sure Canada Pathways To Help You Migrate Seamlessly This Year - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 2 Sure Canada Pathways To Help You Migrate Seamlessly This Year (2023 Views)

Secure Your Global Future With Hetdynamic: Your Legal Pathways To Citizenship / Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 / Twelve(12) Pathways To Relocate To Canada This Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Sure Canada Pathways To Help You Migrate Seamlessly This Year by cbhlznu(m): 5:23pm On May 09, 2020
Have you seen a body-fat person who buys weight loss tea, hide it in his/her cupboard and loose huge pounds of fat.
Na, it won’t werk (naija slang for ‘happen”)

Or else the person takes the weight loss tea as directed, then, he/she could loss enough weight as possible.

What I'm about revealing in this article, will place you two steps ahead of everyone seeking to relocate to Canada in 2020 but if you do not follow the steps religiously, it ain't gonna work for you.

One crucial mistake many Nigerians are making is...

Failing to recognize the full spectrum of opportunities provided by the Canadian government for legal migration into the country.

That's why they are trapped in between the highly competitive Express Entry Program and the costly Study Visa.

Only if they took their time to dig into the Canada Immigration Body's (IRCC) website, they'd find the other eight legal relocation plans void of competition.

These eight Canada relocation route are among the options we'll be exploring to… eliminate your Canada migration challenges and come up with…

... a competitive strategy to be among the 4000 Nigerians that will be granted Permanent Resident status in 2020.
BUT we can't if we don't know your challenges and where to come in.

The article will help you develop a competitive strategy that can actualize your Canada relocation dream.

� A competitive strategy that will actualize your Canada relocation dream.

� A strategy that gives you an unfair advantage despite your age, proof of fund challenges, work experience or education qualifications.

� A strategy that protects you from wasting funds on Canada migration programs that don't suit you.

An efficient strategy with working Plan B and C to get you and your family into the shores of Canada in the next eleven to thirteen months.

New Brunswick (NBPNP)
New Brunswick, like many other Canadian provinces has its own immigration streams, targeting individuals with certain eligibility criteria. Some of these streams are as follow:

New Brunswick Skilled Worker Stream is for skilled candidates holding a job offer from NB employer and willing to settle in province.
New Brunswick Express Entry Stream is for candidates living and working in NOC 0, A or B and willing a to settle in province.
New Brunswick Entrepreneurial Stream is for experiences business owners who want to start or buy a business in NB and managed it while staying in province.
The NB Express Entry Stream is new to the NBPNP where potential applicants are asked to complete an EOI (Expression Of Interest) and submit it to the NBPNP. Applicants also need to provide Federal Express Entry Profile Number and Job Seeker Validation Code on EOI form.

Express Entry
Express Entry is one of the most popular immigration streams amongst skilled migrants. It started off in 2015 and has been source of growing skilled immigrants for the Canadian Govt.

Canada’s Express Entry is a point based system where candidates are ranked on pre-decided set of parameters which ultimately converge to a final score. Candidates are then invited based on their score in Express Entry Pool.

Who Can Apply?

Anyone having a undergraduate (or Bachelor’s), graduate (or Master’s) or post graduate (or PhD) degree can apply. The higher the degree, more the points.
At least 2 years (within last 5 years) of Canadian or foreign experience in a skilled trade under key groups of NOC B (Federal Skilled Trades Program).
If you have 1 year (within last 3 years) Canadian Experience in NOC 0, A, B (Canadian Experience Class), then you get more points.
Candidates aged below 29 gets more points, 5 points are deducted per year of age after that.

Provincial Nomination Programs (PNP)
Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) allow Canadian territories and provinces to nominate individuals who wish to immigrate to Canada. Those candidates are also interested in settling in a particular province. Every Provincial Nomination Program has at least one immigration category that is aligned with the Federal CIC Express Entry immigration process.

Every Canadian province, except Québec and Nunavut territory has its own unique PNP. By Canadian Law, Québec can select its own immigrants who want to settle in the province. However, immigrants have to meet certain Federal requirements to be admitted to Canada. Refer to Immigration to Quebec for more information.

To be nominated by a province or territory, one must follow the instructions on their website and contact them directly.

https://www.canadaburger.com.ng/2020/05/2-sure-canada-pathways-to-help-you.html?m=1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Sure Canada Pathways To Help You Migrate Seamlessly This Year by lokoventurex1(m): 12:39am On May 10, 2020
Good post OP.

That said, the New Brunswick skilled worker programme also requires proof of funds. I've been on it for days now, calculating my points. When I got to the proof of funds stage, I became tired. Its obvious I can't afford the said amount.

My question now is , how's this route different from the regular express entry and student visa route? Since the all requires some special funds

Although, I may agree it could less competitive considering the province.

I stand to be corrected though.
Re: 2 Sure Canada Pathways To Help You Migrate Seamlessly This Year by lokoventurex1(m): 12:49am On May 10, 2020
No sooner that I sent my comments than I saw this on their site when I had to go there again....

See my attached below...

Re: 2 Sure Canada Pathways To Help You Migrate Seamlessly This Year by cbhlznu(m): 4:44am On May 10, 2020
Hey, you are right to an extent. Truth is, relocating to Canada is expensive but worth it.

The point I'm driving here is; There are other less competitive routes you could take when it comes to relocating to Canada. They are also relatively cheaper routes compared to the federal skilled work programme.

lokoventurex1:
No sooner that I sent my comments than I saw this on their site when I had to go there again....

See my attached below...

1 Like

Re: 2 Sure Canada Pathways To Help You Migrate Seamlessly This Year by Dimdim4God: 6:07pm On May 31, 2020
"To be nominated by a province or territory, one must follow the instructions on their website and contact them directly''

Hello House, I've been following this thread for a while now. Please how do i know which province to select to enable me start the canada immigration process seeing that i don't have any idea on which is preferable.

Thank you
Re: 2 Sure Canada Pathways To Help You Migrate Seamlessly This Year by JudithToochi(f): 10:25am On Jul 06, 2020
at the end of the long epistle, where are the two easy ways?

(1) (Reply)

Dana Aircraft Skids Off Lagos Airport Runway (Photos) / Calabar Carnival / Asian Institute Of Technology International Scholarship In Thailand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.