Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Which Thread Can I Discuss About Novels? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Which Thread Can I Discuss About Novels? (262 Views)

Five Novels By Nigerian Authors You Should Read / Name Your Top 5 Novels Of All Time You Would Like Your Friends To Read. / Nora Robert, Dan Brown, John Grisham, Novels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Thread Can I Discuss About Novels? by Yksulaimon02(m): 6:23pm On May 09, 2020
Which thread can I discuss about novels?.Everyone is writing new books on every topic.
I just finished Crichton mike; Next, Andromeda strain and I am in the middle of Timeline and it is too interesting no to be discussed about.
I think the Author has a way of being a little more pessimistic in the beginning and middle of the story and everything becomes okay at the end,but all his book are very okay.
It is hard to be simple but detailed but Crichton mike pulled it off.You could actually learn science from his sci-fi.
Re: Which Thread Can I Discuss About Novels? by zoeA: 9:46pm On May 09, 2020
I'm waiting for reply... Interested too
Re: Which Thread Can I Discuss About Novels? by Nobody: 2:38am On May 10, 2020
Please do you have any body to recommend to me.

(1) (Reply)

The Hidden You Live Video / Let Me Format Your Kindle Manuscript / Questions By Victoria Omoghena Edidi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.