Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,210 members, 7,818,709 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

How I Legitimately Bypass Heavy Bank Charges On Sms And Interbank Transfer - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How I Legitimately Bypass Heavy Bank Charges On Sms And Interbank Transfer (404 Views)

How to Legitimately Relocate to Canada from Nigeria in 2024 / Video – How To Encrypt & Decrypt SMS And Files In Gionee Android Phones / Access Bank Charges N284 For SMS Alert Fee For 1 Month!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Legitimately Bypass Heavy Bank Charges On Sms And Interbank Transfer by eljayson(m): 6:28pm On May 09, 2020
One of the biggest sources of annoyance during this lockdown period is the unnecessary bank charges which tend to disrupt my finances, rendering 1000 useless as it becomes 900 naira.

Because it happened on a day I needed all the funds I had in my account, I decided to get a solution and below is my finding.
You cannot bypass these interbank charges fully if you keep using those bank apps or their ussd codes.

The only way is to trick the system altogether.

How to trick the system

To do most of my banking, I decided to use a digital banking app that allowed me to send and receive money with the most minimal bank charges for sending.

While banks collected 10.75 naira for transfers, I found one that did it for 8 naira. When banks collect 26.875 naira for funds around 50k, this one collects 20 naira. And when banks took 53.75 for transfers above 50k, this digital bank takes only 47 naira.

All these small figures add up to something if you calculate the transactions you make in a month, in a year and in 3 years.

If you are wondering, I use the Vogue Pay Digital Banking App for all my transactions. One of its best features is that it even allows me to change my money to dollar for international transactions and allows me to pay different bills.

It’s a safe option and can be used when you need to do a lot of transactions within a period, along with your banking app.

Who else uses this Vogue Pay Digital App?
Re: How I Legitimately Bypass Heavy Bank Charges On Sms And Interbank Transfer by eljayson(m): 6:29pm On May 09, 2020
Re: How I Legitimately Bypass Heavy Bank Charges On Sms And Interbank Transfer by onyivieve: 6:37pm On May 09, 2020
Please are there any charges for conversion of naira to dollars?
Re: How I Legitimately Bypass Heavy Bank Charges On Sms And Interbank Transfer by chinasaeze001: 7:11pm On May 09, 2020
Great app, I registered two days ago, and the naira to dollar conversion is free.
Re: How I Legitimately Bypass Heavy Bank Charges On Sms And Interbank Transfer by Chidera2020: 7:52pm On May 09, 2020
The App is a YES from me. It is multipurpose app that has made life easier for me since I downloaded it.
Re: How I Legitimately Bypass Heavy Bank Charges On Sms And Interbank Transfer by Chinenye321: 8:47pm On May 09, 2020
This app trended on twitter last weekend and I just had to download it. My favorite feature is the cashback. I paid for my tv subscription at the normal price and got cashback grin

(1) (Reply)

How To Unlock Mtn turbonet Router B612s - 25d / How To Unlock ZTE MF920 Wifi Mifi Router / Top 10 Richest Musicians In America [no 1 Will Shock You]]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.