Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,784 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:50 PM

Abuja Discharges 6 Patients With Coronavirus - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Abuja Discharges 6 Patients With Coronavirus (176 Views)

Court Discharges, Acquits Seun Egbegbe After Spending 42 Months In Prison / Some Notable People Diagnosed With Coronavirus Around The World (Pics) / I Am A University Of Ibadan Student With Coronavirus Symptoms – Man Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abuja Discharges 6 Patients With Coronavirus by larryplaytv(m): 7:25pm On May 09, 2020
The Minister of Federal Capital Territory (FCT), Mohammed Bello has announced that 6 Coronavirus patients who recovered from the disease have been discharged.

The FCT minister, who made the announcement on his official Twitter handle, said the patients had twice tested negative for the virus before release.

Which brings to 46 the total number of patients recovered from the FCT disease.

Bello tweeted;

“Dear FCT residents, I am delighted to announce the discharge of additional six (6) #COVID19 patients in the FCT after they tested negative in the subsequent tests carried out,”

“The total number of discharged patients in the FCT is now 46 as at 10am, May 9th, 2020.”

Source:
https://www.nairaxclusive.com/abuja-discharges-6-patients-with-coronavirus/

Re: Abuja Discharges 6 Patients With Coronavirus by Reginaspice(f): 7:41pm On May 09, 2020
That's nice...

Meanwhile you pay to use Airtime, data, Cable Tv and Electricity but I'm paid to use them.
Chat me on whatsapp let me show you how...

+234 706 185 670
Re: Abuja Discharges 6 Patients With Coronavirus by GOFRONT(m): 7:43pm On May 09, 2020
What are their names??

Audio Discharge!!!!
Re: Abuja Discharges 6 Patients With Coronavirus by Olunmercy56(f): 8:07pm On May 09, 2020
Good news

(1) (Reply)

Google Pay Kya Hai In Hindi Kaise Kaam Karta Hai / Cheap Data And Airtime Plug / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.