Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,461 members, 7,830,295 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Picture:Soldiers trap catches big Hyena and Porcupine In Sambisa - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Picture:Soldiers trap catches big Hyena and Porcupine In Sambisa (504 Views)

Big Snake Killed By Soldiers In Sambisa Forest (Photo) / Hyena Dragged To Police Station In Kano. Photos / Woman Poses With Huge Python And Hyena In Kaduna State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture:Soldiers trap catches big Hyena and Porcupine In Sambisa by Richandsimple: 8:02pm On May 09, 2020
All in the line of duty.

Re: Picture:Soldiers trap catches big Hyena and Porcupine In Sambisa by adontcare(f): 8:05pm On May 09, 2020
D innocent animals don't deserve this brutal attack. Attack ur seniors then I will be glad

1 Like

Re: Picture:Soldiers trap catches big Hyena and Porcupine In Sambisa by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:08pm On May 09, 2020
adontcare:
D innocent animals don't deserve this brutal attack. Attack ur seniors then I will be glad
no let hyenas catch u inside bush

1 Like

Re: Picture:Soldiers trap catches big Hyena and Porcupine In Sambisa by 2special(m): 8:09pm On May 09, 2020
Jesus is Lord
Re: Picture:Soldiers trap catches big Hyena and Porcupine In Sambisa by GOFRONT(m): 8:11pm On May 09, 2020
That porcupine must have committed a grievious sin against God......Its punishment has started already by mere looking at d way it is kept to Perceive the Anus of the late Hyena...
Re: Picture:Soldiers trap catches big Hyena and Porcupine In Sambisa by TheGiftedOne(m): 8:13pm On May 09, 2020
shocked

When you leave the real threat to peace and security and fight for stomach infrastructure. On a second thought catching a snake would have made a better headline. Lastly why is that porcupine lying in an anterior and perpendicularly symmetrical angle of 90 degrees to the most disgusting part of the Hyena's anal-tomy

grin

1 Like

Re: Picture:Soldiers trap catches big Hyena and Porcupine In Sambisa by livelyjobs: 8:16pm On May 09, 2020
Lovely hyena
Re: Picture:Soldiers trap catches big Hyena and Porcupine In Sambisa by Franzinni: 8:25pm On May 09, 2020
I see 8 animals , one dead hyena and one dead porcupine
Re: Picture:Soldiers trap catches big Hyena and Porcupine In Sambisa by spinna: 8:26pm On May 09, 2020
So they plan to eat that hyena? Na wa o
Re: Picture:Soldiers trap catches big Hyena and Porcupine In Sambisa by Tpave(m): 8:35pm On May 09, 2020
Misplaced priority. They're having fun anyway
Re: Picture:Soldiers trap catches big Hyena and Porcupine In Sambisa by badaru911: 8:55pm On May 09, 2020
This is what they are good at and harassing harmless civilians.
Re: Picture:Soldiers trap catches big Hyena and Porcupine In Sambisa by Eazie351(m): 9:31pm On May 09, 2020
I don't blame them at all.

you don't know what they go through in that bush.

there was a time I read an article online about how soldiers are being trained to drink snakes blood to keep them hydrated.
Re: Picture:Soldiers trap catches big Hyena and Porcupine In Sambisa by yuswrld20(m): 10:20pm On May 09, 2020
hunting mode

(1) (Reply)

Chief Emeka Morocco Maduka; 8 Things You Didn't Know About Him / Nairaland Users Are Truly Disappointed!!! (PICTURES) / Six Ways To Stop Caring What People Think About You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.