Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,585 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Bishop Isaac Idahosa Distributes Food, Cash To Over 600 Nigerians - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Isaac Idahosa Distributes Food, Cash To Over 600 Nigerians (21844 Views)

Eid-el-kabir: Church Distributes Food, Cash To Muslims In Kaduna State (photo) / Bishop Isaac Idahosa's Car Garage In Pictures / 2019 Election: Bishop Isaac Idahosa Admonishes Nigerians To Get Their PVCs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Isaac Idahosa Distributes Food, Cash To Over 600 Nigerians by awoo47: 10:04am On May 10, 2020
light099:
If the original Bishop Benson Idahosa or Apostle Ayo Babalola were alive today, they would have been sharing raw miracles instead of raw food.

Most of these yahoo boys and clowns who call themselves pastors these days are mere parody.
understand times nd season, Apostle Babalola was a revivalist. God used him to demonstrate his power in a dark, ignorant nd demon ravished yoruba land.
That's why even unbelievers received miracles.
Miracles still happen today, but we should pray for another season of revival so there can be an outbreak of his mighty power where no soul will be able to deny
Re: Bishop Isaac Idahosa Distributes Food, Cash To Over 600 Nigerians by Karemarealty288(m): 10:04am On May 10, 2020
bestofnollywood:
Like the biblical Apostle Paul advised, that in doing good to others, Christians should not become weary, because there is reward for every gesture done to others in due time, Archbishop Designate Isaac Idahosa, General Overseer of God First Ministries, Inc., Illumination Assembly, is one exemplary contemporary Christian faithful that has demonstrated consistency both in his character and giving lifestyle.

Bishop Idahosa, on Friday, May 8, through the auspices of his charity organization, The Bishop Isaac Idahosa Foundation, put paid to his promise to organise a third installment of palliative distribution, after successfully hosting two series, in the previous months of the covid-19 lockdown to help people mitigate the economic effect of the pandemic.

The bishop while addressing the press during the charity ball explained that, this third phase of giving was strategically targeted at both members of his church and the host community of the church, in Ajah area of Lagos.

The charity event witnessed over 600 people benefiting from the food stuffs and cash gifts that were distributed to people.

According to the bishop, “The Palliative we distributed was targeted at both the church and the community. We made sure it was all inclusive. No one was left behind. We understand that people are just slowly recovering from the effect of the total lockdown in the state, so we provided them with food stuffs and cash gifts to people in need.

“There were numerous plea for financial assistance, Chief among which were those that needed to renew their house rents, and we’re being disturbed by their landlords. I think landlords and house owners need to be considerate at this time, people are yet to recover from the effect of the covid-19 lockdown and they were already being pressured by Landlords.

It is very unfair and inconsiderate to say the least,” the renowned televangelist remarked passionately.

About his motivation, and why he enjoys sharing from what he has with the needy, the bishop explained that he is motivated purely by his genuine love for God and humanity.

“Two reasons are my biggest motivation for always wanting to give, my love for God and humanity. Your millions are worth nothing unless you affect millions of lives. I am not doing this to show off, but to encourage others to do the same if they have the means.

"You don't need millions to touch lives, the little you have can be shared with others. People must learn to live for posterity rather than prosperity. They must learn to shone greed and embrace greatness, and true greatness comes from giving,” he enlightened.

The charity ball was witnessed the presence of a constellation of Nollywood royalties, who were associates of The Bishop Idahosa Foundation. Those present were Chico Ejiro, Fred Amata, Keppy Ekeyoung-Bassey, and Obi Osotule.

According to bishop Idahosa, the presence of these celebrities added allure to the event. They assisted with coordinating the crowd to ensure social distance compliance, while also sensitizing the people on how to keep safe, while the pandemic tarry.

After the palliative distribution excercise, the bishop admonished everyone present and led them into intercession prayers both for the nation and personally.

Credit:

https://ngg.ng/2020/05/09/photos-bishop-isaac-idahosa-joined-by-nollywoods-fred-amata-keppy-ekpeyong-chico-ejiro-others-to-distribute-palliatives-to-over-600-nigerians/

Re: Bishop Isaac Idahosa Distributes Food, Cash To Over 600 Nigerians by Ezehmech: 10:19am On May 10, 2020
ignis:
I wish other men of God can follow suit.

Indaboski Pahose AKA the liquid metal has done his own.
When did the liquid metal do his own?
Re: Bishop Isaac Idahosa Distributes Food, Cash To Over 600 Nigerians by Lalasticlalabos(m): 10:20am On May 10, 2020
Onebyonedead:

Nope Why will you give out gifts to people without gloves

What is the sense in wearing a mask and no gloves

You are the fool for not being able to use your fish brain

I don't respond to fools
Re: Bishop Isaac Idahosa Distributes Food, Cash To Over 600 Nigerians by EzeNdiAra: 10:58am On May 10, 2020
Re: Bishop Isaac Idahosa Distributes Food, Cash To Over 600 Nigerians by Nobody: 10:59am On May 10, 2020
light099:
If the original Bishop Benson Idahosa or Apostle Ayo Babalola were alive today, they would have been sharing raw miracles instead of raw food.

Most of these yahoo boys and clowns who call themselves pastors these days are mere parody.

No atom of Christ's light in your post. What about giving gifts meant for giving ministries? Each minister and believer is called according to God's directives. Which one are you called to do?

1 Like

Re: Bishop Isaac Idahosa Distributes Food, Cash To Over 600 Nigerians by Nobody: 11:05am On May 10, 2020
Jaspernubi:
"But when thou doest alms, let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth:" Mathew 6:3

This is not applicable to charitable giving or palliatives intervention. How about Jesus who fed thousands publicly? How about Peter gave palliatives to the early Church publicly? Much more...

All you lots do is to criticize the Church day and night without rest. TOO MANY FAKE CHRISTIANS BEING TOSSED TO AND FRO AS OBJECTS OF BUSY BODIES.
Re: Bishop Isaac Idahosa Distributes Food, Cash To Over 600 Nigerians by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 11:08am On May 10, 2020
StreetFight:

My brother, I am a Muslim oooo. When I see Christians complain that the Church is not doing enough to support the masses, I say in my mind "these people don't know nothing, come to the Muslim congregation and see how my people are suffering".

Thank God it's coming from u as a Muslim. Thanks
Re: Bishop Isaac Idahosa Distributes Food, Cash To Over 600 Nigerians by Gbemiie: 11:26am On May 10, 2020
Isinweke:
Since the Islamic jihadists federal government have refused to help Christians in the country, even when the majority of people/countries that donated money to Nigeria are Christians, the region where over 90% of Nigeria's money comes from is Christian.

Yet Buhari and his bigots ministers have shifted all helps to the North.
Islamic religious leaders can provide AK47 for their people and not food.

Monkey dey work bamboo dey chop go soon end.
Re: Bishop Isaac Idahosa Distributes Food, Cash To Over 600 Nigerians by Adeyeye09(m): 11:40am On May 10, 2020
Kekereekun123:
oyedepo has done more. Even tho am not his fan
Dunno why most people just hate the man. Is he stopping them from prospering?

1 Like

Re: Bishop Isaac Idahosa Distributes Food, Cash To Over 600 Nigerians by Onebyonedead: 11:45am On May 10, 2020
Lalasticlalabos:

I don't respond to fools

You just responded

Oya judge yourself
Re: Bishop Isaac Idahosa Distributes Food, Cash To Over 600 Nigerians by naijaman2225(m): 11:55am On May 10, 2020
Onebyonedead:
I swear Nigerians are so stupid

Why not Wear disposable gloves

As long as there is the distance u don't really need mask

Shows how silly this country people are

Next things he rubs his face with his hands

That's how you spread any disease even the flu

WEARING GLOVES SPREADS THE VIRUS EVEN FASTER. SOUNDS LIKE A PARADOX BUT IT IS THE TRUTH.
Re: Bishop Isaac Idahosa Distributes Food, Cash To Over 600 Nigerians by joinpreneur(m): 12:00pm On May 10, 2020
I feel it's not compulsory to inform the media. What's the motive of broadcasting the giving?
Re: Bishop Isaac Idahosa Distributes Food, Cash To Over 600 Nigerians by ofiko123(m): 12:40pm On May 10, 2020
Nice gesture...
Re: Bishop Isaac Idahosa Distributes Food, Cash To Over 600 Nigerians by Panthera92: 12:46pm On May 10, 2020
Lalasticlalabos:

You are the stupid one dear

The guy is very very stupid oo
Re: Bishop Isaac Idahosa Distributes Food, Cash To Over 600 Nigerians by ufuosman(m): 12:52pm On May 10, 2020
More blessings to him
Re: Bishop Isaac Idahosa Distributes Food, Cash To Over 600 Nigerians by Legendguru: 3:14pm On May 10, 2020
Ok
Re: Bishop Isaac Idahosa Distributes Food, Cash To Over 600 Nigerians by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 4:46pm On May 10, 2020
Isinweke:
Since the Islamic jihadists federal government have refused to help Christians in the country, even when the majority of people/countries that donated money to Nigeria are Christians, the region where over 90% of Nigeria's money comes from is Christian.

Yet Buhari and his bigots ministers have shifted all helps to the North.
Islamic religious leaders can provide AK47 for their people and not food.

Monkey dey work bamboo dey chop go soon end.

chief, some words are better left unsaid
Re: Bishop Isaac Idahosa Distributes Food, Cash To Over 600 Nigerians by hecomeshome(m): 6:59pm On May 10, 2020
That's good.
Re: Bishop Isaac Idahosa Distributes Food, Cash To Over 600 Nigerians by Staphylococcus: 3:34am On May 11, 2020
Good gesture. This is commendable
Re: Bishop Isaac Idahosa Distributes Food, Cash To Over 600 Nigerians by Nobody: 11:06pm On May 19, 2020
Xclusivedaniel6:

chief, some words are better left unsaid

FACT IS... Killings of Christians by sponsored and protected jihadist is going on in Nigeria
Re: Bishop Isaac Idahosa Distributes Food, Cash To Over 600 Nigerians by Kobojunkie: 11:45pm On May 19, 2020
Make im no run for government next abeg! Na like this e dey take start for Nigeria. All these people "sharing food".. na so e dey take begin. grin grin grin
Re: Bishop Isaac Idahosa Distributes Food, Cash To Over 600 Nigerians by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 5:36pm On May 20, 2020
Isinweke:

FACT IS... Killings of Christians by sponsored and protected jihadist is going on in Nigeria

True
but who are we to judge

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Virgin Mary Statue In St. Joseph Church In Iraq Crying, Tears Turned To Blood / Do You Know Evans, The kidnapper Can Still Make Heaven While You Rot In Hell? / 11 Signs Of A Monster Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.