Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,096 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Covid-19: Economic Effects Of Traders In Lagos And Abuja - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Covid-19: Economic Effects Of Traders In Lagos And Abuja (427 Views)

Traders In Jigawa, Kano Ignore Governors’ Directive, Reject Old Naira Notes / Traders In Ladipo Market, Lagos, Abandon Their Shops And Run As Gun Men Attack / Nigerian Traders In Ghana Turn Beggars Over Locked Up Shops – NUTAG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Covid-19: Economic Effects Of Traders In Lagos And Abuja by Mightyodi: 9:24pm On May 09, 2020
I am a journalist, and I seek to get candid opinion of Traders who reside in Lagos and Abuja amidst the lockdown, so that I can help channel your concern to the appropriate quarters.
I want to use my talent to better the economic situation of Nigeria during this pandemic by getting your complains, seeking solutions and passing it to the right authorities.
So the category of traders who deal on essential commodities like food stuffs, and non-essential commodities are all welcomed.

You can simply drop your WhatsApp number below, and I will give you a chat from there. I hope most of you will take advantage of this opportunity. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Can You Unleash The Entrepreneurial Spirit In You / FG Adjusts 2020 Budget To N10.52tn, Adopts $25 Oil Benchmark / Make $10 Tipping Other Peoples Videos To This New Paying Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.