Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,371 members, 7,822,743 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Nigerian Doctor Exposes Corona Virus Scam - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Doctor Exposes Corona Virus Scam (7855 Views)

Lai Mohammed Exposes Politicians Sponsoring Herdsmen Crisis / Dino Melaye Exposes 'Kogi Government Thugs' (Photos) / Rafiu Ibrahim Exposes El-Rufai: "The Text Message He Sent To Saraki" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Doctor Exposes Corona Virus Scam by Silla007: 9:32pm On May 09, 2020
B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G:

POPULAR LAGOS DR Paul Olisa Ojieh Exposes the fraud in covid 19 in Nigeria!

On March 3rd, 2020, I got a call from the Minister of Information, Alhaji Lai Mohammed. It was a 5 minutes call. The call was centred on Iris Medical Foundation Drugs and its effectiveness in treating the Corona virus. I was blunt with the minister, I told him the truth, I asked him, do you people in Abuja want the cure or you guys just want to be making billions from grants from America, WHO and other international agencies?

The truth is COVID-19 is a curable viral infection that we should not lose sleep over or fret over.

In 1985, there was a major viral out break in Tanzania. The fatality of the death ratio was 10 infections to 9 death on a daily basis. The then president, Julius Nyanrere, invited Prof Dr Paul Ojeih Snr, founder of Iris Medical Foundation who stepped into Tanzania and within 3 months the virus was contained and within 6 months, there was a cure.

That virus was treated with a phynto organic drug known as VENEDI ELIXIR. The virus was later classified as Ebola virus.

I told Nigerians on social media that our government, most especially the Minister of Health, the Presidential Task Force on COVID-19, NCDC, are reaping Nigerians off and making billions from this pandemic that never existed.

In my letter to the Minister of Information, I told him that COVID-19 is perfectly treatable and curable.

I told the minister that I will infect myself with the virus and that under 73 hours the virus will be cured. I staked my name, my reputation and credibility that Corona virus is a curable disease.

Iris Medical Foundation Drug and Pharmaceutical has an authentic cure for this virus, a cure derived, from the enzymes of plants which is pharmaceutically engineered to treat complex viral infection.

Our drug VENEDI Elixir for 18 years has been used, in the treatment of HIV viral infection, Herpes Viral infection, Syphilis, viral infections and infections that are drug resistant.

I have told the federal government to stop playing games, to stop looting our treasury all in the name of borrowing money to build isolation centres that we don’t need. They know the games they are playing.

They don’t want to listen because this COVID-19 pandemic is a money-making venture, they are putting fears in Nigerians keeping them at home and milking our economy dry.

So far our government has spent billions of Naira, money that would have been put into good use. The truth they say is bitter, and the bitter truth is Corona virus is another oil boom for some selected criminals in the government. When Madagascar launched their Herbal initiative to get a cure, I drew the attention of the minister of information and culture, who in turn informed the Minister of Health, Dr Osagie, Ehanire, who went on air and said traditional medicine will be inculcated into the fight against COVID-19.

This was never done. While foot dragging? A tiny island nation like Madagascar found a cure through herbal medicine. Then our shameless Chairman of the presidential task force on COVID-19, Boss Mustapha, said we were going to import a plane load of the Madagascar herbal cure.

Shame, to the country, shame, to the government, shame to the Minister of Health and the NCDC that have been playing games and politics and making billions off this pandemic that never existed.

I state, once again for the sake of clarity and emphasis that Corona virus is a baby virus, a virus that is perfectly curable under 72 hours with Iris medical foundation drug known as VENEDI Elixir.

I have asked the government give me 10 infected patients, let’s place them on Iris Drugs, we keep meeting with a brick wall of resistance. Why are they foot dragging? What is their fear and resistance? They play politics meanwhile people are dying, people are losing their jobs and the country is sliding into recession.

As a patriotic Nigeria, I have done my bid. I have sounded the alarm that Corona virus is a baby virus, it’s a friendly virus that is perfectly curable.

This is a virus that is very stable in clinic, a virus that does no harm to the body tissues and organs except when not treated.

In essence the virus can be within you and your body system still functions perfectly well within 72 hours or even longer.

This cannot be said of other deadly virus such as Ebola. Immediately Ebola enters your blood stream, your immune gets compromised and shutdown and within 48 hours, you start bleeding from all bodily pores, all openings and within 72 hours, you’re dead.

But with COVID-19, you don’t even know you’re infected because the virus is not a violent virus that takes over your immunity and shuts it down.

We at Iris medical foundation for over 25 years have been into drug research and cure, we understand what it means to compound drugs from plants and enzymes and synthesise it into potent cure.

Our founding MD, Professor Paul Olisa Ojeih (Professor of Medicine) is a pioneer in Alternative and Comparative Medicine and has popularised Alternative medicine and sector that China, and Indian have taking the lead on. This is one sector that our government has refused to encourage and invest in, yet a tiny island nation like Madagascar has created and perfected the cure to Corona virus.

Finally, when we say we in Iris Medical Foundation Drugs and Pharmaceutical have the cure for Corona virus, we indeed have the cure.
All we ask is, for our Leaders to stop playing Russian Roulette with our lives and avail Nigerians the cure to the virus. May God help us all.

-Dr Paul Olisa Ojeih is the Managing Director, Iris Medical Foundation Drugs and Pharmaceutical.

Iris medical foundation no 12 Ajayi Road Ogba Ikeja.

#Copied

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Doctor Exposes Corona Virus Scam by Nbote(m): 9:39pm On May 09, 2020
Abeg na lie jare... Didnt even bother to continue afta d first paragraph

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Doctor Exposes Corona Virus Scam by Xavi2019: 9:44pm On May 09, 2020
Our attention has been drawn to the false, malicious, empty and misleading article written against the leadership and members of the Presidential Taskforce for the control of coronavirus pandemic in Nigeria by the Managing Director of Iris Medical Foundation Drugs and Pharmaceutical, Dr. Paul Olisa Ojeih in some online news media.

In a statement released to newsmen in Abuja by the National Publicity Secretary of APC Mandate Defenders, Mr. Ifeanyi Emeka, the group said it would have ordinarily ignored the rabble-rouser who is desperately looking for the attention he does not deserve with his untested, unverified and hypothetical claim on finding cure to the novel pandemic in the country, but because he shamelessly embarked on running negative publicity and blackmail against the members of the Presidential Taskforce who have been working out their hearts and energies to contain the spread of the virus as well as eliminate it from the country, we decided to respond to the medical blackmailer.

It will be recalled that since the outbreak of covid-19 pandemic, many Nigerians have come out with different claims and counter claims on how they have found cure to the novel virus but none has done the needful by testing his or her claim on a ‘lab rat’ let alone testing it on human being but all they do is to rush to media to make claims on how they have found cure to the virus just to grab media attention.

So, that was the case of one Dr. Paul Ojeih who has not done the needful but want the Presidential Taskforce and the Nigeria Centre for Disease Control to entrust the lives of Nigerians to his Iris Medical Foundation Drugs and Pharmaceuticals for ‘try and error’ kind of treatment.

But when he was asked to do the needful by relevant authorities because no government would allow the lives of its citizens to be put to terminal risk all in the name of untested claim or hypothesis over covid-19 cure.

Instead of coming forward with good answer, Dr. Ojeih decides to embark on negative publicity against members of the Presidential Taskforce.

We therefore urge Nigerians to ignore Dr. Paul Olisa Ojeih and his untested ‘Venedi Elixir’ drugs because scientific claim has procedures for believability.

If Dr. Ojeih did not know this simple truth about scientific researches or discoveries, but decides to spread lies about coronavirus and against the leadership and members of the Presidential Task force on Covid-19, we therefore wonder how Dr. Paul Ojeih qualified to become a medical practitioner in the first place.

We therefore call on Nigerians to continue to obey medical advice by NCDC as well as the directives and guidelines by the Presidential Task Force as we take individual responsibility in our collective fight to defeat and dislodge coronavirus pandemic from Nigeria.

SIGNED

Mr. Ifeanyi Emeka,
National Publicity Secretary,
APC Mandate Defenders

#Copied

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Doctor Exposes Corona Virus Scam by donbachi(m): 9:47pm On May 09, 2020
High level propaganda

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Doctor Exposes Corona Virus Scam by helinues: 9:47pm On May 09, 2020
In 1985, there was a major viral out break in Tanzania. The fatality of the death ratio was 10 infections to 9 death on a daily basis. The then president, Julius Nyanrere, invited Prof Dr Paul Ojeih Snr, founder of Iris Medical Foundation who stepped into Tanzania and within 3 months the virus was contained and within 6 months, there was a cure

Fake and lies from Dr Panam Percy Paul

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Doctor Exposes Corona Virus Scam by APCNig: 9:51pm On May 09, 2020
Let the Yahoo doctor continue his propaganda, we will arrest him soon and see what he can do with propaganda and lie while in prison.

Let him go to any Isolation Center and get infected with Corona Virus. He should remain in the Isolation Center where he will treat himself with his drugs. If he gets cured, then his drugs will be used on other COVID-19 patients, but if he does not come out of it alive, then he should help me greet the mother and father of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu who just joined their ancestors while praying for Buhari's death.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Doctor Exposes Corona Virus Scam by Abfinest007(m): 9:53pm On May 09, 2020
What about the other countries

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Doctor Exposes Corona Virus Scam by stephessie1907(m): 9:57pm On May 09, 2020
Family pls come to the aid of a brother, who have been starving since morning not even a seed of garri to drink, anything is not small, save me from this hunger strike, 2180090230, zenith Bank

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Doctor Exposes Corona Virus Scam by GamalNasser: 10:00pm On May 09, 2020
See how they are shamelessly attacking his claims without putting it on trial but they were quick to accept Remsidivir without even knowing what the mechanism of action was but just based on a mere press release , these people are clearly WHO puppets , if they don't allow him to conduct a trial then how will they know if it works or not .

P.S

I have gone to take a look at all the constituents of this venadi elixir and it doesn't seem to contains and known organic antiviral in it , there is a particular plant extract in it (hyocscyamus Niger) seems to be an organic toxin and i don't know what far reaching effect this will have on a virus.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Doctor Exposes Corona Virus Scam by paqman: 10:36pm On May 09, 2020
I knew from onset that the covid 19 in nigeria is a scam a way to loot . When did nigeria goverment start caring about it citizen . Nigerians arise the deadly virus is not corona it is corupt leader

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Doctor Exposes Corona Virus Scam by Nobody: 12:22am On May 10, 2020
Nbote:

What the man wrote there is the truth.

Ebola is 3 times more deadly than Corona Virus. Ebola kills within 3 days.

Corona pampers the victim for 2 weeks and above with or without symptoms

To me Syphillis is worse than Corona Virus.

The man said, " Let me infect myself and treat myself in 72 hours ". Why reject the offer ?

But government must Cashout.

Anyway, God wants to help some people. If bad news doesn't come, some people won't make money.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Doctor Exposes Corona Virus Scam by Golan007: 12:47am On May 10, 2020
[s]
GamalNasser:
See how they are shamelessly attacking his claims without putting it on trial but they were quick to accept Remsidivir without even knowing what the mechanism of action was but just based on a mere press release , these people are clearly WHO puppets , if they don't allow him to conduct a trial then how will they know if it works or not .

P.S

I have gone to take a look at all the constituents of this venadi elixir and it doesn't seem to contains and known organic antiviral in it , there is a particular plant extract in it (hyocscyamus Niger) seems to be an organic toxin and i don't know what far reaching effect this will have on a virus.
[/s]

Billyonaire, enough with the tomfoolery.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Doctor Exposes Corona Virus Scam by GamalNasser: 1:26am On May 10, 2020
Golan007:
[s][/s]

Billyonaire enough with the tomfoolery.

Stop being jealous man and learn

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Doctor Exposes Corona Virus Scam by Golan007: 1:34am On May 10, 2020
GamalNasser:

Stop being jealous man and learn

There's absolutely nothing you are capable of teaching.

Conspiracies, irrational thoughts and mischief are your favourite pastimes.

Who learns from such a being?

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Doctor Exposes Corona Virus Scam by GamalNasser: 1:42am On May 10, 2020
Golan007:

There's absolutely nothing you are capable of teaching.

Conspiracies, irrational thoughts and mischief are your favourite pastimes.

Who learns from such a being?

Oya go and learn from Buhari

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Doctor Exposes Corona Virus Scam by amanzejude(m): 1:49am On May 10, 2020
Well, I don't know who to believe again. Whether him or FG.

As per the pandemic, everyone will be fine. Let's remain optimistic and hopeful. At the end of the day, we will come out strong.

The first 400 people to like my Facebook post will be rewarded with airtime.
Once you have hit the "Like" button, inbox me the network that you use.
⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10214406165502535&id=1670269925&ref=bookmarks
Re: Nigerian Doctor Exposes Corona Virus Scam by ivolt: 1:53am On May 10, 2020
Hungry "doctor" looking for easy money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Doctor Exposes Corona Virus Scam by StaffofOrayan(m): 1:55am On May 10, 2020
Dem dey wait for Bill Gates
Re: Nigerian Doctor Exposes Corona Virus Scam by SoNature(m): 2:19am On May 10, 2020
For the fact that the medical doctor is ready to inject himself with the virus, it goes to show that he truly believes in the efficacy his drug.

I get the point where the government claims that trials should start from animals, but that's not good enough.

Covid-19 pandemic is killing Nigerians in their droves and destroying thousands all over the world. Therefore, desperate times require desperate measures.

One of the leading Covid-19 vaccines in the US developed by Moderna didn't undergo basic animal trials. However, human beings like Rebecca Sirull stepped forward to be used as experiment for its clinical trials. US FDA is aware and kept mute.

In conclusion, I think we have a bunch of liars who are ready to destroy thousands of Nigerian lives just to CASH OUT with the Covid-19 crisis. Nigeria is specially cursed with wicked leaders who play politics with everything.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Doctor Exposes Corona Virus Scam by Lordave: 3:39am On May 10, 2020
Golan007:
[s][/s]

Billyonaire enough with the tomfoolery.
He writes with the confidence and arrogance of Billyonaire, but I’m finding it difficult believing he is Billyonaire

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Doctor Exposes Corona Virus Scam by globalresource: 3:40am On May 10, 2020
Oga ooo
Re: Nigerian Doctor Exposes Corona Virus Scam by NaMeAboki: 3:58am On May 10, 2020
Nbote:

Me too.
If he truly had a cure for the past 18 years, then why hadn't he taken out a patent or allowed his drug to be subjected to clinical trials and authenticated.
He is just another scammer angling for his next big hit.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Doctor Exposes Corona Virus Scam by F117nighthawk: 4:13am On May 10, 2020

On March 3rd, 2020, I got a call from the Minister of Information, Alhaji Lai Mohammed. It was a 5 minutes call. The call was centred on Iris Medical Foundation Drugs and its effectiveness in treating the Corona virus. I was blunt with the minister, I told him the truth

FAKE NEWS ALERT!!!!

The same man Dr Paul Olisa Ojei who died years back, is the claimed to have said this,? Why are Nigerians so dumb and gullible,does it mean people don't have brains any more to read and think sensibly in this country, they see and read any junk and fake news on social media and believe those trash almost immediately.
Google the name Dr Paul Olisa Ojei on the internet and see that this man died almost 10 years ago

READ HIS BIOGRAPHY
https://blerf.org/index.php/biography/ojeih-dr-paul-olisa-adaka/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Doctor Exposes Corona Virus Scam by jumper524(m): 4:34am On May 10, 2020
I'm beginning to have my doubt on the transparency of the covid-19.
the likes of Germany, Madagascar and China having massive recovery rate and the internet still tells you no known cure.

well the truth would soon be exposed..
Re: Nigerian Doctor Exposes Corona Virus Scam by walexbiz(m): 4:45am On May 10, 2020
F117nighthawk:

On March 3rd, 2020, I got a call from the Minister of Information, Alhaji Lai Mohammed. It was a 5 minutes call. The call was centred on Iris Medical Foundation Drugs and its effectiveness in treating the Corona virus. I was blunt with the minister, I told him the truth

FAKE NEWS ALERT!!!!

I'd hope you are aware that this is junior we are talking about and not the senior.the senior is late, pls don't mislead and misinform people.
The same man Dr Paul Olisa Ojei who died years back, is the claimed to have said this,? Why are Nigerians so dumb and gullible,does it mean people don't have brains any more to read and think sensibly in this country, they see and read any junk and fake news on social media and believe those trash almost immediately.
Google the name Dr Paul Olisa Ojei on the internet and see that this man died almost 10 years ago

READ HIS BIOGRAPHY
Re: Nigerian Doctor Exposes Corona Virus Scam by walexbiz(m): 4:46am On May 10, 2020
F117nighthawk:

FAKE NEWS ALERT!!!!

READ HIS BIOGRAPHY

I'd hope you are aware that this is junior we are talking about and not the senior.the senior is late, pls don't mislead and misinform people.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Doctor Exposes Corona Virus Scam by honeyB2018: 5:02am On May 10, 2020
I know that one Dr Paul Ojie, of Iris medical died long time ago, i' am so amazed reading this. Wonders shall not end. May be, Covid 19 resurrected him from his long dead situation.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Doctor Exposes Corona Virus Scam by OKEMKPI: 5:10am On May 10, 2020
F117nighthawk:

FAKE NEWS ALERT!!!!

READ HIS BIOGRAPHY
That was his father.The son has taken over the business after the demise of the father.
Be sure b4,u write

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Doctor Exposes Corona Virus Scam by oz4real83(m): 5:11am On May 10, 2020
Tanzania still has over 500 cases of covid-19 and many deaths. If the claim of this doctor, that they helped Tanzania to cure Ebola some years ago was true, why didn't Tanzania call him again in this covid-19 pandemic to help them out?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Doctor Exposes Corona Virus Scam by jumper524(m): 5:18am On May 10, 2020
F117nighthawk:

FAKE NEWS ALERT!!!!

READ HIS BIOGRAPHY
bros thanks for this, see as them package the news come even give F.g reply ontop..
may God help us in this country. if people like me who is good at sporting fake News almost fell for this, I wonder what those WhatsApp forwarder would do..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Doctor Exposes Corona Virus Scam by jumper524(m): 5:23am On May 10, 2020
Lordave:
He writes with the confidence and arrogance of Billyonaire, but I’m finding it difficult believing he is Billyonaire
this can't billionaire, I was his strong follower then.
billionaire don't participate in politics as much as this guy does.
his more focused on psychology, atheism, logic, machineries, geography e.t.c..

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Doctor Exposes Corona Virus Scam by Openbusiness: 5:29am On May 10, 2020
Very simple matter, the FG should allow anyone that believes he has a cure to provide proof of treatment on the condition that that person will first be infected with the virus and he will try his cure on himself first, and then if he recovers, his family will be infected and he will try it on them, and if they all recover then his relatives will be infected and he will try it on them.... And if they recover then it means his drug is a viable cure and clinical trials have been conducted and more clinical trials be carried out for mass production. And then the person should be paid at least $2billion because they will sell his cure to the world. Everyone is happy. End off story.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does It Mean, The Map Of Biafra Has Been Technically Drawn Today? / East Economy To Boom As Seplat 95% Completes It $700 Million Gas Plant In Imo / How To Shore Up Nigeria’s Foreign Exchange, By Finance Minister Edun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.