Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,504 members, 7,816,197 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Mercy Eke's Fame Wont Last Because She Is Too Local & Annoying - Man Blasts Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Eke's Fame Wont Last Because She Is Too Local & Annoying - Man Blasts Her (976 Views)

Chacha Eke Blasts Her Brother, Aik, Others For Meddling In Her Marriage / Joy Tongo, Cynthia Morgan’s Ex-Manager Blasts Her. Claims She’s Owing $30,000 / Princess Shyngle Blasts Her Ex-Boyfriend After He Cried, Threatened To Kill Self (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Eke's Fame Wont Last Because She Is Too Local & Annoying - Man Blasts Her by ollyjoseph: 11:13pm On May 09, 2020
Oluwa-Tosin Silverdam, a vlogger and self acclaimed media expert has called out reality star, Mercy Eke for being excessively ‘local’ and ‘annoying’ in nature.

Tosin slammed the ex-BBNaija housemate alongside some other reality stars like Tuoyo, Ifu Ennada, Gifty and Khloe.

According to him, they are trying to so much to trend and remain relevant on social media, but it’s not working because they’re not up to standard.

Speaking on his hatred for Mercy Eke, he said;

‘Her fans keep attacking me on social media but still yet I don’t like her, she’s too annoyingly local. She’s too mgbeke feeling funky. I said what I said”.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29HobqgQfQM
Re: Mercy Eke's Fame Wont Last Because She Is Too Local & Annoying - Man Blasts Her by yanabasee1(m): 11:15pm On May 09, 2020
Better Gbos Gbas.....
Re: Mercy Eke's Fame Wont Last Because She Is Too Local & Annoying - Man Blasts Her by Staphylococcus: 11:17pm On May 09, 2020
Fame that has expired already. Big brother gives you temporal fame. All brother house mates lose their fame in less than 1 year after the show.

History has it in records.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke's Fame Wont Last Because She Is Too Local & Annoying - Man Blasts Her by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:42pm On May 09, 2020
because they have absolutely nothing to offer, and instead of rebranding themselves, they think they can just ride on the BS brand ambassador nonsense that they get offered... and as soon as a new BBN is on, they are quickly forgotten and a new clown is taking all their shine again.

what was the name of 2018 winner again....?! exactly, nobody cares any longer.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke's Fame Wont Last Because She Is Too Local & Annoying - Man Blasts Her by meobizy(f): 11:54pm On May 09, 2020
Ebuka and Uti want to know the illiterates on top of me’s locations. Gifty and Khloe are trying, at least they’re dropping sexy pictures to make my lockdown worthwhile. The others are idiots who I wasted brainpower trying to process their names. The guy is right about Mercy, she’s a local female. She’s loyal to her friends but will at the same time throw them under the bus to save herself. Then again who loyalty help?

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke's Fame Wont Last Because She Is Too Local & Annoying - Man Blasts Her by Knight12345: 7:14am On May 10, 2020
I know nothing on earth last forever,not even her time okay,so mind your talk

(1) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Said My Ass Is Small, Bobrisky Revealed As He Spanked His Ass. VID / Upcoming Artist Striking Resembles With P-square / Hot Photos From Former Bbnaija Housemate Sparks The Internet, Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.