Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

It's Safer For Us, If Our Leaders Lie About Nigerian Covid19 Status! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / It's Safer For Us, If Our Leaders Lie About Nigerian Covid19 Status! (474 Views)

Indonesians Who Don't Wear Face-Masks Are Made To Lie In Coffins By Police (Pix) / Is There Any Side Of Lagos Considered Safer For One To Relocate Temporarily / Alcohol Could Be Safer For People Over 50 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's Safer For Us, If Our Leaders Lie About Nigerian Covid19 Status! by mrcoolautofix(m): 11:28pm On May 09, 2020
The reality on ground points towards many direction, the Covid-19 might not be from bat as said but might be from us since the strain A was discovered in US strain B which mutated from A was found in huwan, strain C in Italy, it's possible this is a perfect depopulation tool, and who has been a crusader of depulation if not USA government? 

Coming to my niche, WHO has been compromised else if they are after cure, they shouldn't hesitate to approve the Madagascar herbal cure at least for the moment pending when the scientifically proved one come out in 500 years later, 

Now this is my point, if Nigerian government give real status of Nigerian Covid-19, the western world will not hesitate to attack Nigerian with the virus in the name of vacin, so I think it's sefer to lie that the is Covid-19 attacks here and there wear mask and play along and do what they knows best, as it stands US are eager and willing to push billions of dollars of vacin to infect Africa with this virus especially Nigerian, Nigerian has been number one target for depulation since 1990s mentioned in thier gathering. So I urge most of you in your political position to dance to the tone of feds, as the cunning way to show westerners your cooperation.

Don't forget, TO SAY NO TO COVID 19 VACIN
Re: It's Safer For Us, If Our Leaders Lie About Nigerian Covid19 Status! by olaoshitt(m): 11:36pm On May 09, 2020
Details https:///2348087476363 or call 08087476363

1.N95 Face mask 4,000 for one PCs ( 20 in a pack) 80,000

2.KN95 Face mask 2,100 for one PCs ( 20 in packs) 48k

3.FACE SHIELD 2,700 for one PCs

4.NORMAL FACEMASK ( 3 PLY SURGICAL) -250 for one pcs ( 12,500 for pack of 50)

5.PPE WITH BOOTS - 11,000 for one

6.GOOGLES NON PERFORATED - 5,500 for one

7.HAND GLOVES -5,500 for pack of 100

9.CAPS - 4,500 for pack of 100

10.SCRUBS- 8,500 per one

11.SHOE COVER 4,500 for pack of 100

12 Thermometers - 37k

13. Hand sanitizer 1000mls 30,000 for pack of 24
Re: It's Safer For Us, If Our Leaders Lie About Nigerian Covid19 Status! by Jamesbiodun(m): 11:49pm On May 09, 2020
OP I guess you are not in Nigeria when the House of representatives and National Assembly are sponsoring infectious disease bill, the government are making money with the pandemic ,they don't care about the citizens, deal with it bruh smiley
Re: It's Safer For Us, If Our Leaders Lie About Nigerian Covid19 Status! by johnlegend01: 11:57pm On May 09, 2020
Smile..... Well maybe
Re: It's Safer For Us, If Our Leaders Lie About Nigerian Covid19 Status! by Pleasant01: 12:09am On May 10, 2020
doesn't add at all..
Re: It's Safer For Us, If Our Leaders Lie About Nigerian Covid19 Status! by Nobody: 12:37am On May 10, 2020
What did I just read? i can't even unread this. cheesy cheesy
Re: It's Safer For Us, If Our Leaders Lie About Nigerian Covid19 Status! by Kobojunkie: 2:29am On May 10, 2020
mrcoolautofix:
Now this is my point, if Nigerian government give real status of Nigerian Covid-19, the western world will not hesitate to attack Nigerian with the virus in the name of vacin, so I think it's sefer to lie that the is Covid-19 attacks here and there wear mask and play along and do what they knows best, as it stands US are eager and willing to push billions of dollars of vacin to infect Africa with this virus especially Nigerian, Nigerian has been number one target for depulation since 1990s mentioned in thier gathering. So I urge most of you in your political position to dance to the tone of feds, as the cunning way to show westerners your cooperation.

Don't forget, TO SAY NO TO COVID 19 VACIN
The same western world that right now has it's hands deep trying to contain the problem at home is going to make out time specially to attack Nigeria with the virus? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Nevermind that lying means blinds Nigerians to the true extent of the problem within it's own shores potentially leading to greater number of deaths than should be? undecided undecided undecided
Re: It's Safer For Us, If Our Leaders Lie About Nigerian Covid19 Status! by mrcoolautofix(m): 10:53am On May 10, 2020
Jamesbiodun:
OP I guess you smiley
I never said they cared about us no agreed that they cared
Re: It's Safer For Us, If Our Leaders Lie About Nigerian Covid19 Status! by mrcoolautofix(m): 10:55am On May 10, 2020
Kobojunkie:

The same western world

Why paying millions pushing vacin to infect Africans instead of approving the cure that is discovered in Madagascar

You sound very sick
Re: It's Safer For Us, If Our Leaders Lie About Nigerian Covid19 Status! by mrcoolautofix(m): 10:57am On May 10, 2020
Pattypatt:
What did I just read? i can't even unread this. cheesy cheesy
yea you don't have the ability to think so you are not even responsible for your self or your actions why should you understand this?
Re: It's Safer For Us, If Our Leaders Lie About Nigerian Covid19 Status! by mrcoolautofix(m): 10:58am On May 10, 2020
Pleasant01:
doesn't add at all..

Well just accept the vacin and infect your family, sure that will add up.
Re: It's Safer For Us, If Our Leaders Lie About Nigerian Covid19 Status! by Pleasant01: 12:46pm On May 10, 2020
mrcoolautofix:

Well just accept the vacin and infect your family, sure that will add up.
can you give one reasonable reason why the US is willing to depopulate the world
Re: It's Safer For Us, If Our Leaders Lie About Nigerian Covid19 Status! by Kobojunkie: 2:51pm On May 10, 2020
mrcoolautofix:

Why paying millions pushing vacin to infect Africans instead of approving the cure that is discovered in Madagascar

You sound very sick
You are indeed very sick!

(1) (Reply)

338 Of Covid-19 Record in Nigeria As At 17th May, 2020 / 14 Years Old Indian Boy Who Predicted Covid19 Reveal When It End / Buy Concerta Online From Best Pharmacy Store

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.