Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,054 members, 7,810,943 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:59 PM

A Russian Arm Lord Is My Father And I'm Wanted Dead By An Italian Mafia(till 21) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Russian Arm Lord Is My Father And I'm Wanted Dead By An Italian Mafia(till 21) (591 Views)

Sold To A Mafia Sex Lord Episode 1 / My Father's Wife... 18+ Only.. / Stalked By A Mafia - An Action/romance Thriller (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Russian Arm Lord Is My Father And I'm Wanted Dead By An Italian Mafia(till 21) by theelitewriter(f): 2:44am On May 10, 2020
Book Title: Till 21(Selena's Story)

Selena is an 18 year Old Nigerian girl whose life continually rides a pain-filled one from, heartbreaks, betrayals and abandonment.

Her life wasn't that bad till her biological father contacted her with an alarming message of an italian mafia who has a death wish on her.
Turns out Selena's biological father is Russian's Richest Arm Lord, Viktor Svyatoyvich and her life wasn't all it seemed like.

Shawn a 21 year old millionaire because of his family's wealth meets Selena in a very un-peculiar manner.

Shawn has dark secrets of his own and he has no idea he is being plotted against

Let's hope he finds out before he gets wrecked for life.

Here is the link to the story:
https://okadabooks.com/book/about/detail/32981

You can still check it out on wattpad(more chapters there):
https://my.w.tt/ZlxpEiq4l6

(1) (Reply)

High School Girls / The Story Is Finally Ready Here Is The Episode One!!! BRIDE COMPETITION / How To Get A Free Us Mastercard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.