Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,198 members, 7,953,730 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:32 AM

Exhausted Naked Man Call Police To Rescure Him From His All Time Sex Demand Girl - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Exhausted Naked Man Call Police To Rescure Him From His All Time Sex Demand Girl (1617 Views)

My Dad Sent 50 Police To Arrest Me And My Promoters During My 1st Show - Davido / Uriel Oputa Steps Out With Mobile Police To AMVCA, Warns Trouble Makers (Photos) / Yomi Fabiyi Petitions Lagos Police To Arrest Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exhausted Naked Man Call Police To Rescure Him From His All Time Sex Demand Girl by paddiboy: 4:39am On May 10, 2020

This lockdown has cause many things, This one is happening right from italy, A black man with his white girlfriend had a lot of sex, the man is tired, but the woman still wants more.

(Video) An Exhausted Naked Man Called The Police To Relocate Him To Another Place After His White Girlfriend Has Been Demanding Sex All The Time During The Lockdown In Italy.

A twitter user by name (@gad_rogers) released the video on his twitter account.

He Said: "Meanwhile in Italy the naked guy in the vid got tired of lockdown with his white girlfriend who wants sex all the time. He called the police to relocate him elsewhere..."

Read Also: (video) I need a man to have $€x with me (I am starving)

Read Also: Landlord removes his tenant's door and roof over unpaid rent amid…

WATCH THE VIDEO HERE
Re: Exhausted Naked Man Call Police To Rescure Him From His All Time Sex Demand Girl by LegendaryLover(m): 4:57am On May 10, 2020
some nigerian men's dream.
Re: Exhausted Naked Man Call Police To Rescure Him From His All Time Sex Demand Girl by alexsoftwork(m): 5:34am On May 10, 2020
Wonderful grin
Re: Exhausted Naked Man Call Police To Rescure Him From His All Time Sex Demand Girl by BOOOMNAIJA: 5:38am On May 10, 2020
Most male nairalanders would av wished to be in that man's shoes. cheesy
Re: Exhausted Naked Man Call Police To Rescure Him From His All Time Sex Demand Girl by BOOOMNAIJA: 5:38am On May 10, 2020
Pray never to date or marry a nympho
Re: Exhausted Naked Man Call Police To Rescure Him From His All Time Sex Demand Girl by Aboks(m): 9:32am On May 10, 2020
Lala best food

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija's Diane Russet Steps Out In Style / Rema - Soundgasm : Latest Single In Dance Video / Young Nigerian Lady Shares Photos As She Finally Completes Father's House -photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.