Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Whatsapp Hanging On Phones Of 6 ND 8gb Of Ram - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Whatsapp Hanging On Phones Of 6 ND 8gb Of Ram (3353 Views)

10 Best Selling Phones Of All Time (Photos) / 4GB Of Ram And 32GB Storage Brand New Smartphone That Costs 31k / Where Do Things Deleted On Phones Go To? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whatsapp Hanging On Phones Of 6 ND 8gb Of Ram by jumong232: 6:52am On May 10, 2020
Please
Was using Samsung A71 b4 6gb ram 128gb rom and I'm having contacts of 8k+, most times my WhatsApp do hang and it takes longer to deliver msgs, so I decided to change to note 9 with 8gb ram buh I'm still experiencing the same issue....any means of fixing this please?
Re: Whatsapp Hanging On Phones Of 6 ND 8gb Of Ram by michlins(m): 7:18am On May 10, 2020
Oya give me the A51 so that I can be using and see what it's like for you. But what are you doing with 8k contacts. Are you the chairman of a political party

8 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Hanging On Phones Of 6 ND 8gb Of Ram by duduade: 7:39am On May 10, 2020
michlins:
Oya give me the A51 so that I can be using and see what it's like for you. But what are you doing with 8k contacts. Are you the chairman of a political party

Abeg my brother no vex

Don't mind him

Even Adams Oshimole doesn't have up to that number

I'm sure he meant 8k followers on Twitter or Instagram

Looool

8 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Hanging On Phones Of 6 ND 8gb Of Ram by michlins(m): 7:42am On May 10, 2020
duduade:

Abeg my brother no vex

Don't mind him

Looool
even that number of followers hard unless he's one of those who beg people to follow them with promise to follow back.

Anyway I still need the A71 since you no longer use it op

7 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Hanging On Phones Of 6 ND 8gb Of Ram by Raydos: 8:35am On May 10, 2020
jumong232:
Please
Was using Samsung A71 b4 6gb ram 128gb rom and I'm having contacts of 8k+, most times my WhatsApp do hang and it takes longer to deliver msgs, so I decided to change to note 9 with 8gb ram buh I'm still experiencing the same issue....any means of fixing this please?

How many contact do your have on your WhatsApp??
Re: Whatsapp Hanging On Phones Of 6 ND 8gb Of Ram by jumong232: 8:36am On May 10, 2020
Raydos:

How many contact do your have on your WhatsApp??

8000plus

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Hanging On Phones Of 6 ND 8gb Of Ram by jumong232: 8:37am On May 10, 2020
duduade:

Abeg my brother no vex

Don't mind him

Looool

Lol

U haven't seen those that run a WhatsApp TV with over 20000 contacts

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Hanging On Phones Of 6 ND 8gb Of Ram by jumong232: 8:38am On May 10, 2020
michlins:
even that number of followers hard unless he's one of those who beg people to follow them with promise to follow back.

Anyway I still need the A71 since you no longer use it op
A71 sold already

2 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Hanging On Phones Of 6 ND 8gb Of Ram by Raydos: 8:41am On May 10, 2020
jumong232:

8000plus

That's the reason why it's hanging, Even if you buy a phone of 10gb Ram it will still hang!!

I was running a WhatsApp TV before and had over 6000 contacts, My phone was hanging seriously to the extent that it got me frustrated despite the fact that I was using a 6gb Ram phone!!

I later made some research and found out it's cos of the plenty contacts!!

4 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Hanging On Phones Of 6 ND 8gb Of Ram by jumong232: 8:51am On May 10, 2020
Raydos:

That's the reason why it's hanging, Even if you buy a phone of 10gb Ram it will still hang!!

I was running a WhatsApp TV before and had over 6000 contacts, My phone was hanging seriously to the extent that it got me frustrated despite the fact that I was using a 6gb Ram phone!!

So what did u do?

U quit running a TV?
Re: Whatsapp Hanging On Phones Of 6 ND 8gb Of Ram by jumong232: 8:52am On May 10, 2020
Raydos:

So what did u do?

U quit running a TV?.
Re: Whatsapp Hanging On Phones Of 6 ND 8gb Of Ram by Ejadike(m): 9:07am On May 10, 2020
Sorry man. You sure it's not as a result of full memory? This is a normal Android issue
Re: Whatsapp Hanging On Phones Of 6 ND 8gb Of Ram by lukui: 9:13am On May 10, 2020
Supposed to use laptop or desktop for the WhatsApp
Re: Whatsapp Hanging On Phones Of 6 ND 8gb Of Ram by percyshelu(m): 9:50am On May 10, 2020
Try and use an iPhone of 4gb RAM
Re: Whatsapp Hanging On Phones Of 6 ND 8gb Of Ram by dyfaze: 10:25am On May 10, 2020
jumong232:
Please

8000plus contacts, haa o lo far oo, E go far ooo(Like Naira Marley). Find it difficult to believe pple on this forum again.. grin grin.. I'm not referring to you bro..

3 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Hanging On Phones Of 6 ND 8gb Of Ram by bolaji3071(m): 10:31am On May 10, 2020
You can easily download bluestacks on your lappy and install Android whatsapp. Them be running your whatsapp TV on it. But it depends on the specs of your lappy o.

Corei7, 8gb ram atleast and atleast 2.40 ghz processor speed

5 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Hanging On Phones Of 6 ND 8gb Of Ram by jumong232: 10:52am On May 10, 2020
dyfaze:

8000plus contacts, haa o lo far oo, E go far ooo(Like Naira Marley). Find it difficult to believe pple on this forum again.. grin grin.. I'm not referring to you bro..

Lol really?
U need a screenshot?
8000 is even small

U avnt seen sum1 with 20,000

4 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Hanging On Phones Of 6 ND 8gb Of Ram by jumong232: 10:54am On May 10, 2020
Ejadike:
Sorry man. You sure it's not as a result of full memory? This is a normal Android issue

My note 9 is d 8gb ram 512gb storage variant
I still av over 300gb free
Re: Whatsapp Hanging On Phones Of 6 ND 8gb Of Ram by jumong232: 10:54am On May 10, 2020
percyshelu:
Try and use an iPhone of 4gb RAM

Sum1 told me this too
That iPhones don't hang no matter the number of contacts
Seems I'm gonna try that
Re: Whatsapp Hanging On Phones Of 6 ND 8gb Of Ram by jumong232: 10:55am On May 10, 2020
bolaji3071:
You can easily download bluestacks on your lappy and install Android whatsapp. Them be running your whatsapp TV on it. But it depends on the specs of your lappy o.

To de use lappy chat na stress jor
Re: Whatsapp Hanging On Phones Of 6 ND 8gb Of Ram by bolaji3071(m): 10:59am On May 10, 2020
jumong232:

To de use lappy chat na stress jor
lol. You are right bro.

And it won't be as fast as when one is using phone
Re: Whatsapp Hanging On Phones Of 6 ND 8gb Of Ram by jumong232: 11:13am On May 10, 2020
bolaji3071:
lol. You are right bro.

And it won't be as fast as when one is using phone

Exactly

When no b say person collect office work grin

2 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Hanging On Phones Of 6 ND 8gb Of Ram by Kaydeexotic(m): 11:32am On May 10, 2020
jumong232:

So what did u do?

U quit running a TV?

The answer is simple... Tell your contacts to block you from viewing their status updates...

It's the endless huge amount of unviewed WhatsApp status updates that's causing the problem... Even if u have 20000 contacts... Once u tell them all to block you from viewing their updates... Your phone won't hang... In fact u can run your WhatsApp TV with even a 3gb ram phone as long as you follow this simple advice

6 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Hanging On Phones Of 6 ND 8gb Of Ram by jumong232: 11:42am On May 10, 2020
Kaydeexotic:

The answer is simple... Tell your contacts to block you from viewing their status updates...

It's the endless huge amount of unviewed WhatsApp status updates that's causing the problem... Even if u have 20000 contacts... Once u tell them all to block you from viewing their updates... Your phone won't hang... In fact u can run your WhatsApp TV with even a 3gb ram phone as long as you follow this simple advice

Oh
Thanks bruh
Re: Whatsapp Hanging On Phones Of 6 ND 8gb Of Ram by Skye123: 11:53am On May 10, 2020
jumong232:
Please
I'm sorry, do you gain anything from the WhatsApp TV?
Re: Whatsapp Hanging On Phones Of 6 ND 8gb Of Ram by AmosAkins: 12:03pm On May 10, 2020
Skye123:

Yh
If you sell stuff online..like paid apps such as Netflix or you do paid ads ..You can also involve yourself online money doubling sites and refer ur contacts
It's stressful tho
Especially with the situation of the hanging WhatsApp
Re: Whatsapp Hanging On Phones Of 6 ND 8gb Of Ram by percyshelu(m): 12:06pm On May 10, 2020
jumong232:

Sum1 told me this too
Seems I'm gonna try that
yeah,my guy is running a whatsap TV, he tried different android phones because his contact are over 12k, all were hanging until he switched to iPhone Xmas
Re: Whatsapp Hanging On Phones Of 6 ND 8gb Of Ram by 2kurupt(m): 12:30pm On May 10, 2020
jumong232:

Sum1 told me this too
Seems I'm gonna try that
Don't mind the fellow, that's a big fat lie. iPhones hang too

Follow this guy's advise below. At least then you'll be running your WhatsApp tv with the power of a PC processor and RAM

bolaji3071:

Re: Whatsapp Hanging On Phones Of 6 ND 8gb Of Ram by Telvin7(m): 12:32pm On May 10, 2020
percyshelu:
yeah,my guy is running a whatsap TV, he tried different android phones because his contact are over 12k, all were hanging until he switched to iPhone Xmas
that's whatsapp optimization problem and those contacts didn't actually blocked him from viewing their status ..
Telegram doesn't hang like WhatsApp..

Android Whatsapp is not well optimized like iPhone WhatsApp ..

Try a goggle pixel, OnePlus or those phones with pure Android skin..
Re: Whatsapp Hanging On Phones Of 6 ND 8gb Of Ram by jumong232: 12:35pm On May 10, 2020
Skye123:

Sure
Re: Whatsapp Hanging On Phones Of 6 ND 8gb Of Ram by jumong232: 12:36pm On May 10, 2020
Telvin7:
that's whatsapp optimization problem and those contacts didn't actually blocked him from viewing their status ..
Telegram doesn't hang like WhatsApp..

Android Whatsapp is not well optimized like iPhone WhatsApp ..

Try a goggle pixel, OnePlus or those phones with pure Android skin..

Hmmm
OnePlus undecided
Re: Whatsapp Hanging On Phones Of 6 ND 8gb Of Ram by jumong232: 12:36pm On May 10, 2020
2kurupt:

Don't mind the fellow, that's a big fat lie. iPhones hang too

Follow this guy's advise below. At least then you'll be running your WhatsApp tv with the power of a PC processor and RAM

Lappy is stressful

And not as mobile as phones

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tecno N7 And Infinix Race Bolt: Let's Talk About Their Battery Life / Used Samsung Note 3 Or New Techno Camon C9 ( Advice Needed ) / This Flying Bike May Become Russia’s Weapon Of The Future (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.