Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,497 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Please How Much Is The Cost Of Spark 2pro And Spark 3pro - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please How Much Is The Cost Of Spark 2pro And Spark 3pro (1463 Views)

Full Specifications Of Spark 4 Phone / TECNO Announces Spark 4 Air And Spark GO / Tecno Spark 2 And Spark 2 Plus Specifications (leak Specs & Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Much Is The Cost Of Spark 2pro And Spark 3pro by princeauwal(m): 8:03am On May 10, 2020
I have spark 2pro and I want to sell it and buy spark 3pro. Please what's the cost of spark 2pro and spark 3pro
Re: Please How Much Is The Cost Of Spark 2pro And Spark 3pro by Criptofxt10: 8:38am On May 10, 2020
who knows what I'm thinking? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Please How Much Is The Cost Of Spark 2pro And Spark 3pro by Ejadike(m): 9:10am On May 10, 2020
princeauwal:
I have spark 2pro and I want to sell it and buy spark 3pro.
Please what's the cost of spark 2pro and spark 3pro
just go to carlcare, you can swap for the phone you want.
Re: Please How Much Is The Cost Of Spark 2pro And Spark 3pro by Crownedjon: 9:22am On May 10, 2020
Criptofxt10:
who knows what I'm thinking? grin grin
from scrap to scrap

He will end up with spark 5 next year
Same phone with different designs

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please How Much Is The Cost Of Spark 2pro And Spark 3pro by Criptofxt10: 9:30am On May 10, 2020
Crownedjon:
from scrap to scrap
He will end up with spark 5 next year Same phone with different designs
you wicked bro
Re: Please How Much Is The Cost Of Spark 2pro And Spark 3pro by princeauwal(m): 9:47am On May 10, 2020
I just want to know their price
Re: Please How Much Is The Cost Of Spark 2pro And Spark 3pro by bolaji3071(m): 10:33am On May 10, 2020
princeauwal:

you have spark 2 pro and don't know the price abi?
Re: Please How Much Is The Cost Of Spark 2pro And Spark 3pro by skywalker240(m): 11:39am On May 10, 2020
Crownedjon:
from scrap to scrap
He will end up with spark 5 next year Same phone with different designs
CHEAPY AFTER CHEAPY grin
CRAPY AFTER CRAPY grin
SCRAPY AFTER SCRAPY grin
SPARKY AFTER SPARKY grin
RUBBISH AFTER RUBBISH grin
TECNO AFTER TECNO grin

MeshachMartins we have forwarded our request card to you,
give us another diss track will ya cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Please How Much Is The Cost Of Spark 2pro And Spark 3pro by MeshachMARTINS(m): 4:41pm On May 10, 2020
skywalker240:

CHEAPY AFTER CHEAPY grin

CRAPY AFTER CRAPY grin

SCRAPY AFTER SCRAPY grin

SPARKY AFTER SPARKY grin

RUBBISH AFTER RUBBISH grin

TECNO AFTER TECNO grin

MeshachMartins we have forwarded our request card to you,

give us another diss track will ya cheesy
lol.... no allow them come beat me o
Re: Please How Much Is The Cost Of Spark 2pro And Spark 3pro by skywalker240(m): 4:53pm On May 10, 2020
MeshachMARTINS:
lol.... no allow them come beat me o
we de your back, let dem bring it.

1 Like

Re: Please How Much Is The Cost Of Spark 2pro And Spark 3pro by Mohbola(f): 5:01pm On May 10, 2020
princeauwal:

Check jumia for price na
Re: Please How Much Is The Cost Of Spark 2pro And Spark 3pro by kingemris(m): 10:41pm On May 11, 2020
How much do you want to sell the spark 2 am interested.
princeauwal:
Re: Please How Much Is The Cost Of Spark 2pro And Spark 3pro by akande115: 12:22am On May 13, 2020
Ejadike:

Morning pls, if a want to swap Tecno WX3 for Spark 4,
Like how much do you think I should budget to add.
Re: Please How Much Is The Cost Of Spark 2pro And Spark 3pro by Chubbyface: 12:09pm On May 13, 2020
The price of phones suddenly skyrocketed as a result of dollar flunctuation. Jus check any phone store near you to confirm the latest price
Re: Please How Much Is The Cost Of Spark 2pro And Spark 3pro by Chubbyface: 12:10pm On May 13, 2020
akande115:

Morning pls, if a want to swap Tecno WX3 for Spark 4,
Like how much do you think I should budget to add.
you can check carlcare Sha. To be sure
Re: Please How Much Is The Cost Of Spark 2pro And Spark 3pro by akande115: 8:56am On May 14, 2020
Chubbyface:
you can check carlcare Sha. To be sure

Ok, thanks
Re: Please How Much Is The Cost Of Spark 2pro And Spark 3pro by selfdefence: 7:18pm On May 14, 2020
I think Tecno or carlcare have a program where you can swap.

I think you should check that out
Re: Please How Much Is The Cost Of Spark 2pro And Spark 3pro by Crownedjon: 3:42pm On May 15, 2020
selfdefence:

self-defense my nigga

1 Like

Re: Please How Much Is The Cost Of Spark 2pro And Spark 3pro by YangaBabe: 8:18pm On May 16, 2020
selfdefence:

When they swap how much more money are they supposed to deposit?

You didn't specify that
Re: Please How Much Is The Cost Of Spark 2pro And Spark 3pro by NightFood: 9:33am On May 17, 2020
YangaBabe:

You didn't specify that

Some things determines it.
Example the state of the phone you want to swap, the year it was made, specs, etc.

You can't bring one dead phone to swap with a new one and expect not to pay reasonable amount of money
Re: Please How Much Is The Cost Of Spark 2pro And Spark 3pro by YangaBabe: 10:54pm On May 28, 2020
NightFood:

Some things determines it.
Example the state of the phone you want to swap, the year it was made, specs, etc.

You can't bring one dead phone to swap with a new one and expect not to pay reasonable amount of money

Reasonable amount of money like how much?

I think they should let people know the percentage they should bring in order to make a swap
Re: Please How Much Is The Cost Of Spark 2pro And Spark 3pro by Breastfeed: 2:41pm On May 30, 2020
Ejadike:

Is it confirmed that they run swap deals?
Re: Please How Much Is The Cost Of Spark 2pro And Spark 3pro by selfdefence: 3:21pm On May 30, 2020
YangaBabe:

You didn't specify that

It's best for the person go there and find out himself or herself
Re: Please How Much Is The Cost Of Spark 2pro And Spark 3pro by selfdefence: 3:24pm On May 30, 2020
Crownedjon:
self-defense my nigga

How far na. You wan sell or you wan buy grin
Re: Please How Much Is The Cost Of Spark 2pro And Spark 3pro by Ejadike(m): 6:30am On May 31, 2020
Breastfeed:

yep
Re: Please How Much Is The Cost Of Spark 2pro And Spark 3pro by Ejadike(m): 6:34am On May 31, 2020
princeauwal:
just go ns swap it at Carlcare for the one you want.
Re: Please How Much Is The Cost Of Spark 2pro And Spark 3pro by sureinfo: 10:31am On Jun 01, 2020
just go to carlcare, they offer trade ins there
princeauwal:
Re: Please How Much Is The Cost Of Spark 2pro And Spark 3pro by Abiodunspectre(m): 10:31pm On Jun 04, 2020
princeauwal:

Not sure of the Spark 2 Pro but the Spark 3 Pro is around 38k
Re: Please How Much Is The Cost Of Spark 2pro And Spark 3pro by Abiodunspectre(m): 10:32pm On Jun 04, 2020
YangaBabe:

You didn't specify that

You have to take the phone their first to know.
Re: Please How Much Is The Cost Of Spark 2pro And Spark 3pro by Abiodunspectre(m): 10:32pm On Jun 04, 2020
Breastfeed:

Yes they do.

(1) (Reply)

Glo Bis Now N2,800? / Mf190 Zte Mtn Modem Unlock Needed / which service provider supports bis on blackberry 9850?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.