Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

How Do I Become A Diamond Player In League Of Legends? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / How Do I Become A Diamond Player In League Of Legends? (690 Views)

League Of Legends Wildrift : Whatsapp Group / League Of Extraordinary PUBG Gaming Competition In Lagos (Live Pictures) / League Of Legends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Become A Diamond Player In League Of Legends? by BonnyWood(m): 8:04am On May 10, 2020
How do I become a diamond player in League of Legends?
Re: How Do I Become A Diamond Player In League Of Legends? by klava: 5:21pm On May 11, 2020
Easiest way to do it is play at least 2000 games a season, at minimum. The other thing you’d want to do is watch pro’s and streamers who are at that level, understand their micro/macro. Find a champion you want to play, and play that specific champion for the majority of the ranked games you play. If you are able to learn from your mistakes, it should be doable in a season provided you put in the time and effort.
Re: How Do I Become A Diamond Player In League Of Legends? by BonnyWood(m): 5:26pm On May 11, 2020
Thanx a lot for your reply. Recently I`ve gone through League of Legends coaching and should say it worked pretty well for me. I got the best gaming experience and got a new level. I simply focused on specific champion and got help of PROs. They worth every penny spend.

(1) (Reply)

Xboxone Download / Link For FM2019 / Nigeria Most Interesting Online Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.