Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

PERSEVERANCE: Check Out The Throwback Of RCCG Convention In 1987 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / PERSEVERANCE: Check Out The Throwback Of RCCG Convention In 1987 (302 Views)

I Refused Moving To US In 1987 – Oyedepo Blasts Nigerians Suffering Abroad / A Nairalander Wisdom Nwedene's Outfit To Jehovah's Witnesses Convention In Enugu / Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Convention In 1987 (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PERSEVERANCE: Check Out The Throwback Of RCCG Convention In 1987 by Highzyk: 8:57am On May 10, 2020
The Bible asks an important question:
For who hath despised the day of small things?... Zechariah 4:10
This is the story of the RCCG which from the very beginning weathered through the thick and thin of the ministry.
Like many other churches today, RCCG has something to say about their endurance.
I think we (individuals) we can learn one or two things.

Re: PERSEVERANCE: Check Out The Throwback Of RCCG Convention In 1987 by farem: 9:19am On May 10, 2020
Highzyk:
The Bible asks an important question:
For who hath despised the day of small things?... Zechariah 4:10
This is the story of the RCCG which from the very beginning weathered through the thick and thin of the ministry.
Like many other churches today, RCCG has something to say about their endurance.
I think we (individuals) we can learn one or two things.

Op where is your throwback photo?
Re: PERSEVERANCE: Check Out The Throwback Of RCCG Convention In 1987 by Highzyk: 9:56am On May 10, 2020
farem:

Op where is your throwback photo?

Done!

(1) (Reply)

How Do Almighty Exists And This Thoughts Of Life Itself / Satanic Manipulation / Happy Birthday To Pastor D.K & Pastor Shade Olukoya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.