Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,970 members, 7,810,689 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:22 PM

Actress Destiny Etiko Has Dropped Her Best Twerk Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Destiny Etiko Has Dropped Her Best Twerk Video (4646 Views)

Durex Company, Maker Of Condom Set To Endorse Tiwa Savage As Others Dropped Her / Lady Being Flogged For Posting Her Nude Photos And Twerk Video On IG (video) / Regina Daniels Dances, Living Her Best Life Despite Controversy With Older Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Destiny Etiko Has Dropped Her Best Twerk Video by Godson16r: 9:03am On May 10, 2020
Actress destiny etiko has finally dropped her best twerk video titled the "BIG WAIST" she dropped the video on her Instagram account
And her fans also overreacted that the video is her best twerk video

WATCH VIDEO HERE
http://www.softmp3.com.ng/2020/05/10/actress-destiny-etikos-best-twerk-video/

Re: Actress Destiny Etiko Has Dropped Her Best Twerk Video by shollyshine(m): 9:04am On May 10, 2020
No be lie o
Re: Actress Destiny Etiko Has Dropped Her Best Twerk Video by Davash222(m): 9:05am On May 10, 2020
Sugar daddies Cumhole!
Re: Actress Destiny Etiko Has Dropped Her Best Twerk Video by Aboks(m): 9:19am On May 10, 2020
Davash222:
Sugar daddies Cumhole!

U don taste her before

Re: Actress Destiny Etiko Has Dropped Her Best Twerk Video by Davash222(m): 9:24am On May 10, 2020
Aboks:

U don taste her before
No. I don't do fat girls. My love for slim girls can't allow my dicck to rise for her.
Re: Actress Destiny Etiko Has Dropped Her Best Twerk Video by Godson16r: 9:26am On May 10, 2020
Davash222:

No. I don't do fat girls. My love for slim girls can't allow my dicck to rise for her.
lolz
Re: Actress Destiny Etiko Has Dropped Her Best Twerk Video by Aboks(m): 9:27am On May 10, 2020
Davash222:

She is just plumpy lol

(1) (Reply)

Meet Shamim Hanlah From Uganda African Woman With The Biggest Backside. / I Saw Seun Osewa (picture) / Yemi Alade Reportedly Expecting First Child With Togo President Faure Gnassigbé

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.