Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,106 members, 7,818,304 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Coronavirus Is The War Of This Generation - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Coronavirus Is The War Of This Generation (160 Views)

Coronavirus: Is The World Economy Going Into Recession? How It Affects You & I. / 'India Doesn't Have Toilet': Indians And Africans In War Of Words On Facebook / Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Coronavirus Is The War Of This Generation by MajesticKris: 9:11am On May 10, 2020
My Dad always tell me stories of the Nigeria biafara war...

trust me I wasn't there at that time,but from stories I've heard so far,I can still remember all he said happened and I can boldly Narrate it as if I was there lol..

However coronavirus e.g COVID-19
Is the War of our time..

We all now have more stories to tell our Kids, our Granddaughters and so on...

trust me it's not a good story but it's worth telling..

(1) (Reply)

Making 20k Per Week Online Tutorial Available / Invest With Binomo Today And Get Rich Within 24hours / COVID-19, A Pensioner Donates May Salary To Support Anambra State Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.