Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

I Saw This On Facebook And It Look Funny To Me But Don’t Know About You ��� - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / I Saw This On Facebook And It Look Funny To Me But Don’t Know About You ��� (820 Views)

Short Funny To Make You Laugh / My Friend Saw This Meat In Her Fiancees Fridge (strange Photo) / Charlie Is Always Funny To Watch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Saw This On Facebook And It Look Funny To Me But Don’t Know About You ��� by teedoxman89(m): 10:02am On May 10, 2020
A Professor started his class on a very serious Topic. The moment he turned towards the blackboard, one of the students whistled.

He turned, looked at the class and asked the Whistler's name. No one answered.

The Professor peacefully kept the Pen in his pocket saying: "Lecture ends here. I'll tell you a story to utilise the remaining time".
Everyone became interested.

"Yesterday night I tried hard to sleep, but it was miles away from my eyes, so I thought I'd better get petrol in my car, which will save my time next morning and might induce sleep.

After having my tank full, I started roaming in that area, enjoying the
peace of a traffic free ride.

Suddenly, on the corner I saw a girl who was as young and beautiful as the clothes she was wearing. Must have been returning from a party.

Out of courtesy, I turned my car towards her and asked if I may be of any help. She asked me if I could
drop her to her home, she'll be very obliged, to which I agreed.

She sat in the front seat with me. We started talking, and to my amazement she was very intelligent, had control on many topics which many youngsters don't.

When we reached her address, she admitted my courteous nature and behavior and accepted that she had fallen in love with me.

I also admitted her intelligence and beauty and that I've also started liking her. I told her about my job
as a professor in the university.

The girl asked my number, which I gave her willingly. Then she asked me a favor, to which i couldn't have denied naturally.

She said that her brother is a student in the same university, and asked me to take care of him, since we'll be in a long relationship now.

I asked the name of the student. She said that I'll recognise him with one of his very prominent quality, He whistles a lot!

All eyes in the classroom turned towards the boy who had whistled.

The professor said:
"I didn't buy my Ph.D in Psychology...
I earned it.” Oya! Come out you stupid fool"
�‍♂��

4 Likes

Re: I Saw This On Facebook And It Look Funny To Me But Don’t Know About You ��� by Davash222(m): 10:05am On May 10, 2020
An average Nigerian professor would walk out of the classroom and fail the whole class in that course.
Re: I Saw This On Facebook And It Look Funny To Me But Don’t Know About You ��� by tompat86(m): 10:10am On May 10, 2020
Nice 1 Prof
Re: I Saw This On Facebook And It Look Funny To Me But Don’t Know About You ��� by moonberry: 10:38am On May 10, 2020
cheesy Not bad
Re: I Saw This On Facebook And It Look Funny To Me But Don’t Know About You ��� by youngest85(m): 10:41am On May 10, 2020
Wow!
Re: I Saw This On Facebook And It Look Funny To Me But Don’t Know About You ��� by Nonso92(m): 10:44am On May 10, 2020
grin cheesy
Re: I Saw This On Facebook And It Look Funny To Me But Don’t Know About You ��� by onward4life(m): 10:54am On May 10, 2020
teedoxman89:
A Professor started his class on a very serious Topic. The moment he turned towards the blackboard, one of the students whistled.

He turned, looked at the class and asked the Whistler's name. No one answered.

The Professor peacefully kept the Pen in his pocket saying: "Lecture ends here. I'll tell you a story to utilise the remaining time".
Everyone became interested.

"Yesterday night I tried hard to sleep, but it was miles away from my eyes, so I thought I'd better get petrol in my car, which will save my time next morning and might induce sleep.

After having my tank full, I started roaming in that area, enjoying the
peace of a traffic free ride.

Suddenly, on the corner I saw a girl who was as young and beautiful as the clothes she was wearing. Must have been returning from a party.

Out of courtesy, I turned my car towards her and asked if I may be of any help. She asked me if I could
drop her to her home, she'll be very obliged, to which I agreed.

She sat in the front seat with me. We started talking, and to my amazement she was very intelligent, had control on many topics which many youngsters don't.

When we reached her address, she admitted my courteous nature and behavior and accepted that she had fallen in love with me.

I also admitted her intelligence and beauty and that I've also started liking her. I told her about my job
as a professor in the university.

The girl asked my number, which I gave her willingly. Then she asked me a favor, to which i couldn't have denied naturally.

She said that her brother is a student in the same university, and asked me to take care of him, since we'll be in a long relationship now.

I asked the name of the student. She said that I'll recognise him with one of his very prominent quality, He whistles a lot!

All eyes in the classroom turned towards the boy who had whistled.

The professor said:
"I didn't buy my Ph.D in Psychology...
I earned it.” Oya! Come out you stupid fool"
�‍♂��

Mio like it!! grin grin grin
Re: I Saw This On Facebook And It Look Funny To Me But Don’t Know About You ��� by joinnow: 12:21am On May 11, 2020
grin see Sense man

(1) (Reply)

Leadership By Example Mama Tegwolo - Must Do The Needful / Check Out Photos Of Drunk People That Prove Alcohol Is Not For Everybody / Do For Love 1 - Going The Extreme Miles.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.