Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,734 members, 7,820,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

How To Be A Good Player? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / How To Be A Good Player? (635 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Be A Good Player? by BonnyWood(m): 10:48am On May 10, 2020
I'm really bad at playing Apex Legends, there are any hints for me to get better?
Re: How To Be A Good Player? by scoundrel(f): 2:08pm On May 10, 2020
BonnyWood:
I'm really bad at playing Apex Legends, there are any hints for me to get better?
I haven’t played the game before, but one strategy which never fails is practice. Some of these white people spend hundreds of hours on games to get good at them. If you spend one hundred hours playing the game you’ll know a lot of things and locations like the back of your hand. You’ll also wipe the floor with noobs on the level you are now.
Re: How To Be A Good Player? by BonnyWood(m): 5:00pm On May 11, 2020
Agree but still I prefer coaching. I`ve tried this Apex Ranked LFG service. All you need is to buy your first hours of coaching and then you can focus on specific champion, specific role, a certain part of the game you want to improve or just your overall winrate. It helps a lot to mater the game. I am pretty satisfied with it.

(1) (Reply)

PS2 Console Needed In Abuja / Gameloop Vs LD Player Free Fire / Ps3/ps4/ Xbox Swap Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.