Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,618 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Covid-19: Conspiracy Theory. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Covid-19: Conspiracy Theory. (150 Views)

Covid-19: Conspiracy Theorists Claim Pandemic Is An Elaborate Hoax / Covid 19 Conspiracy Theory / Covid-19 Conspiracy Theory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Covid-19: Conspiracy Theory. by TruthHurts100: 11:35am On May 10, 2020
As I'm about to type these words, I feel I might be talking in the nonsense but let's think.

In Lagos with porous borders where nobody is maintaining social distance, where people go about as if nothing is endangering their lives... Yet we have less than 200 cases in a day? Do we know the population of Lagos?
I know you will say, yen yen yen, there has been increase because they are conducting more tests. OK ooo.

If this is true, then it must mean that we have more people going about infecting people for more than a month now. Which means we must have been seen serious Corona issues everywhere. People must by now been falling and dying on the streets. Hospitals must have been complaining of Corona victims rushing to them.

All we see everyday is news and numbers. Show us the real things happening in the hospitals.... We nor see anything.

Trust social media, people must have been posting and sharing cases.

Are you with me?

Why are we still below 10,000 cases in a careless country with leaders who have little or no ideas about what's going on. Or do I say they don't care? Hmmm

Do you think I'm still talking in the nonsense?

With how developed America and the European countries are, why is it looking like we in this "in the nonsense" part of the world are containing the virus better?
Who really believes that BS?

Billions of dollars are been made by individuals here in this country and they make the money simply because of Covid-19.

We hear some governor are contracting people to pose like Covid-19 positive patients so they can get billions from the government.

Please maintain your normal daily hygiene.

I'm not speaking in the rubbish, am I?
Re: Covid-19: Conspiracy Theory. by Ayhomes(m): 11:39am On May 10, 2020
Hmmmmmm

(1) (Reply)

Covid-19 Treatment Drug By Nigerian. / (video)terrifying Experiment Show How Fast Coronavirus Can Spread In Restaurant / Please Follow The Precaution Made Available To You For Your Safety,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.