Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,059 members, 7,818,174 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

What Do You Think About The Current Price And Marketcap Of TLOS Vs EOS - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Do You Think About The Current Price And Marketcap Of TLOS Vs EOS (586 Views)

Economic Hardship: Focus on Surviving the Current Hunger Crisis / What Is The Current Price Of "Core Coin" In Naira. / BTC Updates (btc Likely Headed For $27,500 With Current Price At $30,000) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think About The Current Price And Marketcap Of TLOS Vs EOS by teloswriter1: 11:37am On May 10, 2020
Picture 1 on this post displays the current price, market cap and 24 hour volume for TLOS and picture 2 is that of EOS.

EOS has been around since 2017 and Telos has been around since late 2018.

EOS has much larger investors and much larger market than TLOS because of it's popularity and support
But TLOS is way more better than EOS in terms of the underlying tech, governance, etc, except for the market capitalization and the current price.

In the near future, would TLOS be better than EOS?

What's your take/advice for someone who wants to buy any of them?

15 Likes 13 Shares

Re: What Do You Think About The Current Price And Marketcap Of TLOS Vs EOS by Atrysten9ja: 11:57am On May 10, 2020
wow TLOS is better than EOS and it is this way cheap?

I am gonna buy TLOS after I do my personal research!
Re: What Do You Think About The Current Price And Marketcap Of TLOS Vs EOS by shedemone: 12:05pm On May 10, 2020
I don't really know much about this EOS, but from what you have been teaching us on your blog. TLOS will become the best with time!

Trust me

(1) (Reply)

Rookie Trader Kills Himself After Seeing A Negative Balance Of More Than $700,00 / Investing With Bazuze Farm / Please Who Knows The Best Couriers I Can Use To Order From China.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.