Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,382 members, 7,819,390 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Can 15M Build A Decent 4 Bedroom Duplex? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Can 15M Build A Decent 4 Bedroom Duplex? (1058 Views)

To Let: Decent 4 Bedroom Flat At Ire Akari Estate, Isolo / How Much Can Raise A Decent Room And Parlour Self Contain / Please Was The Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bugulow Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can 15M Build A Decent 4 Bedroom Duplex? by mrbenjame: 12:47pm On May 10, 2020
Please expert in the house. Can 15m build a 4 bedroom duplex to finish if used judiciously? What’s your take?

Features:

-4 bedroom with all rooms en-suite ( including visitors room)
-2 living rooms
-Kitchen and store
-2 dining
-Laundry room
-Gate house.

If it can’t still let me know.
Re: Can 15M Build A Decent 4 Bedroom Duplex? by Gabrokpara001(m): 12:57pm On May 10, 2020
mrbenjame:
Please expert in the house. Can 15m build a 4 bedroom duplex to finish if used judiciously? What’s your take?

Features:

-2 living rooms
-Kitchen and store
-2 dining
-Laundry room
-Gate house.

15m cant get you a 4bedroom duplex with all the above briefs including a gate house.

However 15m can give you this design below without a gate house, The features are.

@Ground floor
main living room
Dining
Visitors toilet
Bedroom one
Kitchen

@upper floor
2 other bedrooms
Masters bedroom
Secondary living room/ family lounge
Balcony

https://www.nairaland.com/5802978/architectural-design-4-bedroom-duplex

1 Like

Re: Can 15M Build A Decent 4 Bedroom Duplex? by topsy23: 1:15pm On May 10, 2020
mrbenjame:

Features:

-2 living rooms
-Kitchen and store
-2 dining
-Laundry room
-Gate house.

I dont think so

1 Like

Re: Can 15M Build A Decent 4 Bedroom Duplex? by Obafisenco(m): 1:51pm On May 10, 2020
mrbenjame:

Features:

-2 living rooms
-Kitchen and store
-2 dining
-Laundry room
-Gate house.

Well it all depends on your finishing taste, ( electrical, plumbings and interior decoration's).
But on a normal 15m can get u an ordinary 4bedroom duplex.
Re: Can 15M Build A Decent 4 Bedroom Duplex? by Fowobi(m): 2:05pm On May 10, 2020
Many things determine the cost of a Building.

Below are the few considerations.

1. Your designs which I believe would have taking into consideration the condition of the proposed site

2. The location of your site

3. the specification of work and materials to be use and others.

Going by the above and the features you mentioned, I strongly doubt if your budget can fly.

We could actually give you a budget if you have an existing design.

mrbenjame:

Features:

-2 living rooms
-Kitchen and store
-2 dining
-Laundry room
-Gate house.

Re: Can 15M Build A Decent 4 Bedroom Duplex? by Perfecttouchade: 2:14pm On May 10, 2020
We fabricate Aluminium windows(Casement & casement burglary embedded), Sliding, Projected)doors(frameless doors), partitioning with Perfect Touch. whatsapp 08153665659. email: perfecttouchaluminium2012@yahoo.com https:///2348153665659✴️

Re: Can 15M Build A Decent 4 Bedroom Duplex? by Akin4sure: 4:07pm On May 10, 2020
mrbenjame:

Features:

-2 living rooms
-Kitchen and store
-2 dining
-Laundry room
-Gate house.

That amount can give you something similar to that your request and will be in your taste . Whatsapp me on 09069193297 for more enquiry
Re: Can 15M Build A Decent 4 Bedroom Duplex? by Hum2020: 8:21pm On May 10, 2020
@op with 15m you can achieve something since you said 4bedroom duplex but will advise you to buy material by you self if you know want to meet your request because most contractors missued their client resources as if getting the money is easy try to be around to see things by yourself with this I believe it will go long way thanks
Re: Can 15M Build A Decent 4 Bedroom Duplex? by Hum2020: 8:23pm On May 10, 2020
Hum2020:
@op with 15m you can achieve something since you said 4bedroom duplex but will advise you to buy material by you self if you know want to meet your request because most contractors missused their client resources as if getting the money is easy try to be around to see things by yourself with this I believe it will go long way thanks
Re: Can 15M Build A Decent 4 Bedroom Duplex? by mrbenjame: 9:16am On May 11, 2020
[quote author=Hum2020 post=89407337][/quote]

Thanks for your advice. I appreciate

(1) (Reply)

Furnished 3bedroom Flat Ensuite At Ikate Lekki For Sale / Why Deck Building Is An Essential Service For Luxury Homes? / Solutions For Networking Large Buildings(offices)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.