Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,351 members, 7,839,619 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

I Am Scared Of Seeking Restitution!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Am Scared Of Seeking Restitution!!! (234 Views)

The Importance Of Restitution In Believer's Life. / Help Needed Concerning Restitution / Is Marriage Restitution For Men With 2 Or More Wives Actually Scriptural? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Scared Of Seeking Restitution!!! by louisa4luv(f): 12:53pm On May 10, 2020
Happy Sunday to you all. �

I just finished reading a true life story of a man who had committed some atrocities way back in secondary school which he kept secret from his family.
Okay let me share the story!

The man's name was Peter.
When he was in secondary school, he used to be the best student until a girl called Monica joined their class in SSS 2. Monica was exceptionally brilliant and she came out the best in her first exam in their class. This brought Peter to second position in class and many who respected him shifted to Monica. All
the boys his my class made him a subject of ridicule, saying an ordinary girl had beaten him hands down. This
development really affected him so much that he developed hatred for Monica. The next term, he tried hard
to take his position back but his efforts took him a step backward. He became third position in class from
first. The third term was worse as his position went back to tenth. This made him develop more hatred for Monica and he began to plan how to hurt her.
All attempts to harm her never materialised until few months to their WAEC. He became close to
Monica so he could get opportunity to carry out his plan. They started studying together but all was to get her. After he had gained her trust, he lured her into a government primary school on the pretense that they want to go and study. She was too innocent to suspect that he will harm her or take advantage of her. As soon as Peter noticed she was buried in her study, he grabbed her from behind and took advantage of her. She begged him not to do it to her but his heart was clouded with hatred for her over her taking his position and making him a laughing stock among their peers. Monica was a virgin but he took away her virginity without her consent. She wept bitterly and began to curse him.
She lifted her stained pant up and mentioned his name three times and began;
“You forcefully took away my virginity which I have been preserving for my husband.”
“I trusted you but you betrayed my trust.”
“You took away what does not belong to you in the midst of tears.”
“You turned deaf ears to my begging because of lust.”
“It will not be well with you.”
“My innocence will inflict you with demons of rape until your life becomes miserable.”
“Your generations will suffer rape forever.”
“You will never know peace until you rape your mother.”
He didn’t take her serious until seven years later when his desire to rape every woman around him grew like wildfire inside of me.
Eventually, he raped his mom, raped his sister and continued raping women uncontrollably.
Later, he claimed he has given his life to Christ and his family forgave him. He got married and didn't confess his sins to his wife. Their marriage didn't yield any child after more than 10years of marriage. Unknown to his wife, the man was molesting his sister living with them. One day, the woman caught him and packed out of the house. It was later in the process of reconciliation at their pastor's office, the man was asked to confess. Meanwhile, the wife thought his sister's molestation was the end of it. It wasn't until the man confessed that she learnt that he raped his grandmother and killed her. This confession led to the death of his parents who were very shocked because they thought the grandmother died of natural cause.
The man eventually became truly born again and God blessed them with a daughter after thirteen years of marriage. Unfortunately, the girl has also been raped 6 times.
That is the end of the story!!!

I believe if he had confessed immediately after raping Monica, forgiveness would have been sought and things wouldn't have escalated.

So, Nairalanders, what are the hidden sins you are scared of confessing and restituting?

Let's share our experiences!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Scared Of Seeking Restitution!!! by Ynix(m): 2:04pm On May 10, 2020
The issue is not a restitution case, it is a legal case, I mean spiritual legality. Anything you do that is evil, instantly it is judged spiritually and a judgement is made such that demons begin to act along and it becomes a generational thing.
It's like planting one corn, you will reap generations of corns and on and on several generations are produced.
Scriptures says a seed shall serve him it will be accounted unto the Lord for generations. Same with curses when a man is cursed his generations become cursed.
The greatest of is the curse of the blood.
If he must end that curse he has to be spiritually deliberate about it and go into a court case declaring that someone has paid the price for his errors. So no more evils in his generations.

1 Like

Re: I Am Scared Of Seeking Restitution!!! by johnkey: 2:34pm On May 10, 2020
What's the title of this Nollywood movie I want to watch abeg

1 Like

Re: I Am Scared Of Seeking Restitution!!! by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 10, 2020
grin
johnkey:
What's the title of this Nollywood movie I want to watch abeg
Honestly!

(1) (Reply)

How To Overcome Delay / Do Not Despise Little Beginnings / Brokenness. I Have Been Crucified With Christ And I No Longer Live But Christ.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.