Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,601 members, 7,823,611 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Please I Need Answer To This Question - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please I Need Answer To This Question (247 Views)

Born Again: Many Christians can not answer "YES" to this question. / Tithe: Akpororo Blasts Daddy Freeze Again. Has This Question For Him / Reasons Financial Prosperity Doesn't Answer To Prayers Directly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Answer To This Question by futasu(m): 8:24pm On Jun 07, 2020
goodday nairalander
please i have a question to ask and i want the great men of the most high to give me some answer and shine more light.
if a boy and a girl are dating without kissing, sex e.t.c is it a sin to GOD or not
Re: Please I Need Answer To This Question by matrix199(m): 8:30pm On Jun 07, 2020
Is there any part in the Bible it says, 'Thou shall not date'?

Well, it's not a sin for a boy and a girl to date(get to hang out/clique to know each other more/better). But morally, dating should be for adults.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Answer To This Question by Enwhen(m): 8:40pm On Jun 07, 2020
You can SIN with just your eyes and your heart ....even if we don't know your heart torward that girl, God knows and sees it.
Re: Please I Need Answer To This Question by petra1(m): 9:17pm On Jun 07, 2020
Nothing is wrong as long as you're not.a distraction to each other. What do you mean by dating anyway. My understanding of it is courtship towards. Marriage
Re: Please I Need Answer To This Question by futasu(m): 9:40pm On Jun 07, 2020
matrix199:

Well, it's not a sin for a boy and a girl to date(get to hang out/clique to know each other more/better). But morally, dating should be for adults.
thanks
Re: Please I Need Answer To This Question by Missyajoke(f): 9:43pm On Jun 07, 2020
matrix199:

grin grin grin grin you're very funny

See ehn, It depends on you ohhh. Dating is for adult but if you want to date you're free provided its a no sex dating.
My little advise
Re: Please I Need Answer To This Question by matrix199(m): 11:08pm On Jun 07, 2020
Missyajoke:

grin grin grin grin you're very funny

See ehn, It depends on you ohhh. Dating is for adult but if you want to date you're free provided its a no sex dating.
My little advise

Awon Yoruba wi pe,..... 'e nu agba ni orogbo layo'(the bitterkola finds joy in elders' mouth).

Youngsters are liable to get easily distracted by social associations like dating, and so on.

Now tell me, who's gonna pay the bills when they get to hang out in Mr. Biggs, Chicken Republic,? The kids would lavish their pocket money on meatpie and softdrinks, and the lad may start contemplating on trying Betja codedly.

So, dating should be adults, in my own opinion.

I couldn't help but notice you seem churchy. I hope you're not in the same genus with 'sister Mary' dem?
Re: Please I Need Answer To This Question by Missyajoke(f): 1:03am On Jun 08, 2020
matrix199:

Awon Yoruba wi pe,..... 'e nu agba ni orogbo layo'(the bitterkola finds joy in elders' mouth).

Youngsters are liable to get easily distracted by social associations like dating, and so on.

Now tell me, who's gonna pay the bills when they get to hang out in Mr. Biggs, Chicken Republic,? The kids would lavish their pocket money on meatpie and softdrinks, and the lad may start contemplating on trying Betja codedly.

So, dating should be adults, in my own opinion.

I couldn't help but notice you seem churchy. I hope you're not in the same genus with 'sister Mary' dem?

grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Taught Cheerful Giving, NOT Tithing / I Need Help Answering This Question (anglican Communion) / A Soldier’s Cry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.