Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,562 members, 7,955,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:33 PM

Opinion: How To Make Nigeria Better After Covid19 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion: How To Make Nigeria Better After Covid19 (176 Views)

El-Rufai: Kaduna Better After Ending Tradition Of Muslim-Christian Leadership / If You Were The President Of Nigeria, How Would You Make Nigeria Better? / 'We Will Make Nigeria Liveable Again' - Buhari Assures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Opinion: How To Make Nigeria Better After Covid19 by Nobody: 2:00pm On May 10, 2020
Hello everyone. I've been thinking about this...

Make every political office holder swear this kind of oath before been handed power.

That I.... do solemnly swear that if either during or after my tenure majority (18+) of the populace I represent unanimously pass a verdict of corruption on me, that I shall receive death sentence without trial if found guilty.

I believe with this, our political holders would have a rethink before doing anything stupid. One more, they can be as transparent as possible since people judgement might be based on false allegation ignorance.

What are the implications of this law on Nigeria's improvement?
Re: Opinion: How To Make Nigeria Better After Covid19 by Countertenor(m): 4:54pm On May 10, 2020
Pipe dream, Chum.
Re: Opinion: How To Make Nigeria Better After Covid19 by Nobody: 7:29pm On May 10, 2020
Countertenor:
Pipe dream, Chum.

Never say never.... The projection of this country has failed. I think this is the best way to start.

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19 Pandemic Opportunity For Nigeria To Restructure-tope Fasua / Lagos Shuts Hotel, Club For Contravening Operational Guidelines / Group Canvass Pay Cut For NASS, Executive To Save The Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.