Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,273 members, 7,957,676 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:23 PM

Most Handsome And Neat Nigerian Policeman - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Most Handsome And Neat Nigerian Policeman (5534 Views)

Nigerian Policeman Kills Colleague During Argument Over Second-Hand Phone / Islamic Police Arrests Nigerian Policeman With 3 Women At Zamfara Hotel (PHOTO) / Nigerian Policeman Shot Passenger Leg Inside The Car "Blood Rushing" - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Handsome And Neat Nigerian Policeman by Azmanaty: 9:03pm On May 10, 2020
Eulalia:

Nope. I haven't seen cute ones like this killing innocent peeps. tongue this one looks exceptional. grin lol

Lol! U funny shaa

1 Like

Re: Most Handsome And Neat Nigerian Policeman by irunoko(m): 9:31pm On May 10, 2020
Eulalia:

Most definitely. Can't you see his porsh car and fresh skin?
Omo the boy fresh o.i sure say he be big man pikin when them arrange job for without stress and is collecting fat salary

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Most Handsome And Neat Nigerian Policeman by Nobody: 9:35pm On May 10, 2020
irunoko:
Omo the boy fresh o.i sure say he be big man pikin when them arrange job for without stress and is collecting fat salary

I'm telling you.
Re: Most Handsome And Neat Nigerian Policeman by irunoko(m): 9:37pm On May 10, 2020
Eulalia:

I'm telling you.
ajebo is showing all around him.i doubt whether he has the stamina of his junior colleagues on the streets harassing bus drivers etc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Most Handsome And Neat Nigerian Policeman by Mightyhaiz: 10:49pm On May 10, 2020
He takes fitness very seriously... Just like I do..

That's a sign of discipline,self-control and perseverance.. smiley

1 Like

Re: Most Handsome And Neat Nigerian Policeman by DriggityDre: 12:13am On May 11, 2020
Fresh cool

1 Like

Re: Most Handsome And Neat Nigerian Policeman by DriggityDre: 12:14am On May 11, 2020
Mightyhaiz:
He takes fitness very seriously... Just like I do..
That's a sign of discipline,self-control and perseverance.. smiley
Word.

1 Like

Re: Most Handsome And Neat Nigerian Policeman by Nobody: 6:23am On May 11, 2020
He's cute wink

1 Like

Re: Most Handsome And Neat Nigerian Policeman by 1zynnvn(m): 6:34am On May 11, 2020
Eulalia:
Damn it! Wow! shocked
Are you sure he's Nigerian? He looks smashing.

He looks like one of my cousins.
Nice.
@ first pics looks like Nicholas Cage.
Shey you cannot see his name on his there?? Chigozie opara
Re: Most Handsome And Neat Nigerian Policeman by Nobody: 6:49am On May 11, 2020
1zynnvn:

Shey you cannot see his name on his there?? Chigozie opara

grin na my brother set. Is his number also there? grin lol... Don't mind me. Didn't check all that.

2 Likes

Re: Most Handsome And Neat Nigerian Policeman by dangwarmai(m): 7:30am On May 11, 2020
This one one can not stand one hour in the field. Post him to Maiduguri and he will resign.
Re: Most Handsome And Neat Nigerian Policeman by seanwilliam(m): 8:03am On May 11, 2020
I can bet my two balls ... this is a not a naija police.. na just modelling photoshooting grin
Re: Most Handsome And Neat Nigerian Policeman by 1zynnvn(m): 9:52am On May 11, 2020
Eulalia:

grin na my brother set. Is his number also there? grin lol... Don't mind me. Didn't check all that.

no be only his number, i can also see your engagement ring there too

1 Like

Re: Most Handsome And Neat Nigerian Policeman by Anfield247(m): 12:50pm On May 11, 2020
Him go still collect bribe... Lol, Cloth don't make the man!
Re: Most Handsome And Neat Nigerian Policeman by softset: 1:25pm On May 11, 2020
Imagine the ugly station they put this fine boy ... this one is ajebota police....

I am sure if he encounter robbers it will be mummy mummy... oh my God....

Lol
Re: Most Handsome And Neat Nigerian Policeman by laiperi: 1:32pm On May 11, 2020
I hope that at some point, we will go back to the days we appreciate very dark skin ladies and men as dark and handsome or pretty.

There is something wrong in the "psyche" when we glorify light skin that are few among us in Africa. It drives people to bleach their skin to look attractive.

All the light skinned Niger girls that invaded Lagos in the 1980s screwed by motor boys in front of their homeless parents gave birth to actresses sought after wives.

The same with children of Oyinbo seamen berthing in coastal area. Then you wonder why we are obsessed with everything foreign. It was planted in our psyche.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Father Of UNIBEN Murdered Student Renounces Christianity / BREAKING: Buhari Shot Dead by Gunmen! / ALERT!!! Bloody Battle In Igbo Olomu,isawo, Ikorodu, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.