Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,091 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Digital Photography Training At 50% Discount + FREE Feeding & Accommodation! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Digital Photography Training At 50% Discount + FREE Feeding & Accommodation! (675 Views)

Register And Learn Affiliate Marketing! 50% Discount,offer Ends Soon / WHOLESALE N RETAIL SHOES ( Make 50%- 100% Profit) / Professional Website Design & Development | 50% Discount Easter Promo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Digital Photography Training At 50% Discount + FREE Feeding & Accommodation! by CHARLOE(m): 4:35pm On May 10, 2020
In these uncertain times of the corona virus pandemic, experts have predicted massive job losses, which is already playing out before our very eyes, as all sectors of the economy are reeling from the direct/indirect impact of the pandemic. Inadvertently, employment opportunities would be drastically reduced. The Big question is: What next? Answer: Get a Skill! Unlike a job, nothing can take away your skill, it can only gets better!
In view of the above, We at Digipix Studio have decided to give you the Mother Of All PROMOS!

Register for the Basic and/or Advanced photography courses and enjoy the Mother Of All PROMOS: A massive 50% discount, Free accommodation and Free feeding! (Freebies Worth N90,000). Paying 50k for this training would be a fair deal, but you won't be paying 50k, not even 30k. You'd be paying just 20k only! (Basic Course:20k, Advanced Course:20k) Never done this before, better grab this once in a lifetime opportunity! (Limited spaces available).
As a professional photographer, you can be your own boss/employer of labour or/and get a good paid job.
Dates & time:
Basic Course (20K)
week day: Sept.14th-18th (mon,tues,wed,thur,fri.)
Time: Morning session: 9am-12 noon. Evening session: 4pm-7pm.
Advanced Course (20K):
week day: Sept.21st- 25th (mon,tues,wed,thur,fri.)
Time: Morning session: 9am-12 noon. Evening session: 4pm-7pm.
week-end classes Saturdays & Sundays (2 weekends For Basic and 2 weekends for Advanced).
Be empowered, take action now; procrastination is d assassin of dreams!
venue: Digipix studio: 86, ago palace way, by century bus stop, okota, lagos.
Note: Free accommodation available to those coming from far (call/watsapp for details)
FREEBIES:
FREE Breakfast & Lunch, softwares, e-books, plugins & brushes, free mentorship, etc Contact us now!

1 Like

Re: Digital Photography Training At 50% Discount + FREE Feeding & Accommodation! by CHARLOE(m): 4:51pm On May 10, 2020
Become a professional photographer and earn tons of cash monthly, while having fun!
The opportunities in photography are limitless, lets look at a few:

1. Children Photography: We charge between 25k to N50k for a Themed pre-birthday shoot. Some studios charge upwards of N70k-N100k. The beautiful part is; no cost involved (apart from initial cost of accessories/props, which will be re-used for several clients), we give softcopies. Alot of parents want beautiful and creative pre-birthday pictures for their kids they can post on social media, and are ready to pay good money for a good job.

1 Like

Re: Digital Photography Training At 50% Discount + FREE Feeding & Accommodation! by CHARLOE(m): 7:18am On May 17, 2020
Happy Sunday
Re: Digital Photography Training At 50% Discount + FREE Feeding & Accommodation! by CHARLOE(m): 7:22am On May 17, 2020
Less than 2wks to go! What are u waiting for?
Re: Digital Photography Training At 50% Discount + FREE Feeding & Accommodation! by CHARLOE(m): 11:04am On May 18, 2020
Registration ongoing. Happy new week, stay safe.

1 Like

Re: Digital Photography Training At 50% Discount + FREE Feeding & Accommodation! by CHARLOE(m): 4:55pm On May 20, 2020
Learn all about Wedding coverage and take your share of a billion naira industry, earning hundreds of naira per event!

1 Like

Re: Digital Photography Training At 50% Discount + FREE Feeding & Accommodation! by chaarly(m): 12:31pm On Jul 31, 2020
CHARLOE:
Become a professional photographer and earn tons of cash monthly, while having fun!
The opportunities in photography are limitless, lets look at a few:

1. Children Photography: We charge between 25k to N50k for a Themed pre-birthday shoot. Bigger studios charge upwards of N60k-N100k. The beautiful part is; no cost involved (apart from initial cost of accessories/props, which will be re-used for several clients), we give softcopies. Alot of parents want beautiful and creative pre-birthday pictures for their kids they can post on social media, and are ready to pay good money for a good job.

Howdy bro, you're doing well.
can I send you a pm?
I have a few questions on this before and after you did.
Re: Digital Photography Training At 50% Discount + FREE Feeding & Accommodation! by CHARLOE(m): 5:06pm On Jul 31, 2020
chaarly:

Howdy bro, you're doing well.
can I send you a pm?
I have a few questions on this before and after you did.
Sure

1 Like

Re: Digital Photography Training At 50% Discount + FREE Feeding & Accommodation! by chaarly(m): 11:44am On Aug 03, 2020
CHARLOE:

Sure

let me just ask here... the before and after pics.. is it photoshop you used to write those happy birthday stuffs
Re: Digital Photography Training At 50% Discount + FREE Feeding & Accommodation! by CHARLOE(m): 4:07pm On Aug 04, 2020
chaarly:

let me just ask here... the before and after pics.. is it photoshop you used to write those happy birthday stuffs
Yes
Re: Digital Photography Training At 50% Discount + FREE Feeding & Accommodation! by chaarly(m): 7:22am On Aug 05, 2020
CHARLOE:
Yes
how much will I pay you to teach me please. I can do normal editing on Photoshop but I can't do that. i'm not in Lagos tho.
should I drop my mail?
Re: Digital Photography Training At 50% Discount + FREE Feeding & Accommodation! by CHARLOE(m): 9:36pm On Aug 05, 2020
chaarly:

how much will I pay you to teach me please.
I can do normal editing on Photoshop but I can't do that. i'm not in Lagos tho.

should I drop my mail?
Register for d upcoming Advanced Photography course. Details Will be posted soon.
Learn how to create effects, edit like a pro!

1 Like

Re: Digital Photography Training At 50% Discount + FREE Feeding & Accommodation! by CHARLOE(m): 9:30am On Aug 19, 2020
Registration for the September class ongoing
Re: Digital Photography Training At 50% Discount + FREE Feeding & Accommodation! by CHARLOE(m): 11:33am On Aug 21, 2020
TGIF
Re: Digital Photography Training At 50% Discount + FREE Feeding & Accommodation! by CHARLOE(m): 12:25pm On Aug 21, 2020
FREE accommodation available for those coming from afar. Contact us for details if interested 08030822276 (Tel/Watsapp)
Re: Digital Photography Training At 50% Discount + FREE Feeding & Accommodation! by Nobody: 1:17pm On Aug 22, 2020
CHARLOE:
In these uncertain times of the corona virus pandemic, experts have predicted massive job losses, which is already playing out before our very eyes, as all sectors of the economy are reeling from the direct/indirect impact of the pandemic. Inadvertently, employment opportunities would be drastically reduced. The Big question is: What next? Answer: Get a Skill! Unlike a job, nothing can take away your skill, it can only gets better!
In view of the above, We at Digipix Studio have decided to give a Massive 50% discount for the June-July class only!

Register for the Basic & Advanced Photography courses and enjoy a mouth-watering 50% discount!
As a professional photographer, you can be your own boss/employer of labour or/and get a good paid job. When you have the skills, jobs/contracts will look for you!
Take advantage of this opportunity to drink from our well of knowledge built over the past 12 years and become a professional Photographer.
Be empowered, take action now, remember; Procrastination is d Assassin of Dreams!

Dates & time:
week day: September 7 - October 7, 2020. (mon., wed., fri.). Time: 10am-1pm
week-end classes available.

Venue: Digipix studio: 86, Ago Palace way, by century bus stop, Okota, Lagos.
Freebies:
Refreshment, t-shirt/face cap, softwares, writing materials, e-books, plugins & brushes, free mentor-ship, etc

I know the name of the font
Re: Digital Photography Training At 50% Discount + FREE Feeding & Accommodation! by CHARLOE(m): 1:33pm On Aug 22, 2020
Realshay:

I know the name of the font
Ok, shoot! Or contact me on 08030822276 (watsap)
Re: Digital Photography Training At 50% Discount + FREE Feeding & Accommodation! by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 22, 2020
CHARLOE:
Ok, shoot!
send a message to my E-mail
Re: Digital Photography Training At 50% Discount + FREE Feeding & Accommodation! by CHARLOE(m): 1:37pm On Aug 22, 2020
Realshay:

send a message to my E-mail
Pls drop ur email here or contact me on 08030822276 (watsap)
Re: Digital Photography Training At 50% Discount + FREE Feeding & Accommodation! by CHARLOE(m): 6:23pm On Aug 27, 2020
Registration ongoing.
Re: Digital Photography Training At 50% Discount + FREE Feeding & Accommodation! by CHARLOE(m): 6:37pm On Aug 27, 2020
Free accommodation for those coming fro afar that need somewhere to stay. Chat me up for details: 08030822276
Re: Digital Photography Training At 50% Discount + FREE Feeding & Accommodation! by CHARLOE(m): 5:39pm On Aug 29, 2020
Call now:
Mobile/watsapp: 08030822276.
Re: Digital Photography Training At 50% Discount + FREE Feeding & Accommodation! by CHARLOE(m): 10:43am On Sep 01, 2020
Register for the Basic and/or Advanced photography courses and enjoy the Mother Of All PROMOS: A massive 50% discount, Free accommodation and Free feeding! (Freebies Worth N90,000). Contact us for details now: 08030822276
Re: Digital Photography Training At 50% Discount + FREE Feeding & Accommodation! by CHARLOE(m): 6:02pm On Sep 03, 2020
Grab this once in a lifetime opportunity, register now! -08030822276
Re: Digital Photography Training At 50% Discount + FREE Feeding & Accommodation! by CHARLOE(m): 10:51am On Sep 05, 2020
Re: Digital Photography Training At 50% Discount + FREE Feeding & Accommodation! by CHARLOE(m): 8:56am On Sep 09, 2020
Have u registered?

(1) (Reply)

0% Finance Acer Laptop Deal / How To Turn Your E-mail Address Into Money Minting Machine. / How To Get Power Supply Without Phcn Or Generator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.