Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

The Names Of Places And Tribes And Their Meaning In Ancient Egyptian Language - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Names Of Places And Tribes And Their Meaning In Ancient Egyptian Language (1017 Views)

List Five Pairs Of Confusing Words And Their Meaning / Creepiest Ancient Egyptian Curses Unleashed By Archaeologists(Photos) / UNILAG Reveals The Names Of Candidates That Upgraded Their Post-UTME Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Names Of Places And Tribes And Their Meaning In Ancient Egyptian Language by computergenius(m): 4:52pm On May 10, 2020
THE NAMES OF PLACES AND TRIBES AND THEIR MEANING IN ANCIENT EGYPTIAN LANGUAGE
Europe : Eu-ro-po : Many people.
Africa : Aferinka : the place we want to go all over.
Roman : Eu-ro-ma-ini : People who keep possessions.
Israel : Isha-ra-eli : Chosen ransomed by God.
Hebrew : Ha-bi-eru : born by female slaves.
Babylon : Baal-biyi-li-oni : This place belongs to the lord.
Assyria : A-shur-ri-a: Our keeper sees us.
Nation : Ni-isan : in Egypt.
Nubia : Enubia : You-lost-came-here.
Arabia : Ara-ibi-a: Our brethrens place.
Aramaic : Ara-mi-ka : My brethrens writtings.
Edom : Edo mi : My domain.
Yoruba : Ya-ru-baal : Children of the lord.
Igbo : Igbo-mi-nna : My relatives in the forest.
Kwara : Kwa-ara-at'ofa : Kwa people that shoot arrows.
Akwa Ibom : A kwa igbo : We the kwa in the forest.
Carthage : Kwa-ta-j'ere: Kwa sells for profit.
canaan : kwa-ana-ini : relatives & possessions of people.
Kalabari : K'alab'ari'ja : That we will survive if we face battle.
K'igala : Ki-gala-gadi : for bigger prosperity and fortune.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Names Of Places And Tribes And Their Meaning In Ancient Egyptian Language by Ereolamide: 5:03pm On May 10, 2020
This Egyptian language sounds yoruboid

1 Like

Re: The Names Of Places And Tribes And Their Meaning In Ancient Egyptian Language by Nobody: 5:14pm On May 10, 2020
Relatives in the forest lmao
Re: The Names Of Places And Tribes And Their Meaning In Ancient Egyptian Language by computergenius(m): 5:19pm On May 10, 2020
Isankiri language is a 20,000 year old african language. It was spoken from 10,000 BC to 1,000 BC in North Africa, Egypt, Canaan, Europe and India. Isankiri is the ancestor language of swahili, yoruba, aramaic and sanskrit. Sanscrit spoken in india is the ancestor of all european languages.
Re: The Names Of Places And Tribes And Their Meaning In Ancient Egyptian Language by 900winer(m): 6:07pm On May 10, 2020
My relatives in the forest grin grin
Re: The Names Of Places And Tribes And Their Meaning In Ancient Egyptian Language by rationalhuman(m): 7:39pm On May 10, 2020
To prove your utter crap can you post any research paper by any scholar from Linguistic Department from any Grade 1 universities around the world?

I am from tech and Engineering background but i know few simple basics of linguistic as once i was deep into it. Truth is Sanskrit is the Mother of all Indo-European Language if not for all.

Put here any Published research paper from any Grade 1 University and we will accept your view but in reality its crap thus you will not be able to.

computergenius:
Isankiri language is a 20,000 year old african language. It was spoken from 10,000 BC to 1,000 BC in North Africa, Egypt, Canaan, Europe and India. Isankiri is the ancestor language of swahili, yoruba, aramaic and sanskrit. Sanscrit spoken in india is the ancestor of all european languages.
Re: The Names Of Places And Tribes And Their Meaning In Ancient Egyptian Language by myles16(m): 9:38pm On May 10, 2020
Badoo, na Yoruba I dey read since na
Re: The Names Of Places And Tribes And Their Meaning In Ancient Egyptian Language by DriggityDre: 12:22am On May 11, 2020
rationalhuman:

Put here any Published research paper from any Grade 1 University and we will accept your view but in reality its crap thus you will not be able to.
Exactly. Most write-ups on NL are without reference/source.
That is how tons of fake info is passed around here everyday.
Re: The Names Of Places And Tribes And Their Meaning In Ancient Egyptian Language by Mastergt96: 2:12am On May 11, 2020
Good day... Please I need assistant with material concerning odovan....
Re: The Names Of Places And Tribes And Their Meaning In Ancient Egyptian Language by Staphylococcus: 3:33am On May 11, 2020
Quite enlightening

Thumbs up!
Re: The Names Of Places And Tribes And Their Meaning In Ancient Egyptian Language by Nobody: 5:50am On May 11, 2020
computergenius:
THE NAMES OF PLACES AND TRIBES AND THEIR MEANING IN ANCIENT EGYPTIAN LANGUAGE
Europe : Eu-ro-po : Many people.
Africa : Aferinka : the place we want to go all over.
Roman : Eu-ro-ma-ini : People who keep possessions.
Israel : Isha-ra-eli : Chosen ransomed by God.
Hebrew : Ha-bi-eru : born by female slaves.
Babylon : Baal-biyi-li-oni : This place belongs to the lord.
Assyria : A-shur-ri-a: Our keeper sees us.
Nation : Ni-isan : in Egypt.
Nubia : Enubia : You-lost-came-here.
Arabia : Ara-ibi-a: Our brethrens place.
Aramaic : Ara-mi-ka : My brethrens writtings.
Edom : Edo mi : My domain.
Yoruba : Ya-ru-baal : Children of the lord.
Igbo : Igbo-mi-nna : My relatives in the forest.
Kwara : Kwa-ara-at'ofa : Kwa people that shoot arrows.
Akwa Ibom : A kwa igbo : We the kwa in the forest.
Carthage : Kwa-ta-j'ere: Kwa sells for profit.
canaan : kwa-ana-ini : relatives & possessions of people.
Kalabari : K'alab'ari'ja : That we will survive if we face battle.
K'igala : Ki-gala-gadi : for bigger prosperity and fortune.

OMG... This clown is at it again. sad

We blasted you the last time for pulling this same stunt and you simply went underground.

Good to know you're back again.
Re: The Names Of Places And Tribes And Their Meaning In Ancient Egyptian Language by computergenius(m): 5:59am On May 17, 2020
The information in this post is for the consumption of people with an intellectual mind. eg Professors and academics. A couple of professors have actually approached me. It is not for narrow minded people. Remember people with low IQ post insult rather than logical argument. If you dont have something good to say just keep quiet.
Re: The Names Of Places And Tribes And Their Meaning In Ancient Egyptian Language by Nobody: 6:11am On May 17, 2020
computergenius:
The information in this post is for the consumption of people with an intellectual mind. eg Professors and academics. A couple of professors have actually approached me. It is not for narrow-minded people. Remember people with low IQ post insult rather than logical argument. If you don't have something good to say just keep quiet.

Why are you intimidating people on the thread?

This is social media, it is not your History class. Always be tolerant. There are different people that surf the internet and people has diverse opinions about the thread, so let them talk their own make Naija better.

(1) (Reply)

Popular Futminna Scholar Imran Pen Down Emotional Message To Lover Using Math Th / FG Begins Move To End ASUU Strike / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.