Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,947 members, 7,810,623 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:16 PM

This Nairalander Scammed Me Of 60k And My Company. Please Help - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / This Nairalander Scammed Me Of 60k And My Company. Please Help (754 Views)

Should I Quit My Job, Of 60k For NYSC? / Can a bachelor Survive With A monthly income Of 60k Alone In Nigeria? / If You Don't Watch On These 5 Things Your Life Will Be Scammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Nairalander Scammed Me Of 60k And My Company. Please Help by Scamreportnl: 5:03pm On May 10, 2020
Please Lalasticlala help me, Mr. Seun help me am bout to commit suicide.
He met me that someone told him I wanted to sell my website and AdSense I told him yes, I gave him my Gmail.
He hacked into my Gmail stole changed all the details and sold it out. The people already paid .
The Gmail is a company Gmail and now going to be persecuted for breach of trust by Monday in a court in Abuja here.
Police are coming in this night from the info I gathered.
I was able to get the person he sold it to, that one had issue and wanted to contact the owner and mistakenly contacted me, after explaining nto the guy what Happened he sent me the the scammer Nairalander bank details and the transaction they deed.
I don't know what to do he has taken over everything I have possession of, that Gmail is our everything.
I have spent hell and there are alot of bank details including passwords on the mail.
Please helpe to find him
Or tell me what to do. Screenshots below
Re: This Nairalander Scammed Me Of 60k And My Company. Please Help by Scamreportnl: 5:04pm On May 10, 2020
Re: This Nairalander Scammed Me Of 60k And My Company. Please Help by Scamreportnl: 5:05pm On May 10, 2020
That his account in Nairaland
Re: This Nairalander Scammed Me Of 60k And My Company. Please Help by Scamreportnl: 5:06pm On May 10, 2020
+234 812 568 9969 his phone number he has blacklistede and not picking my cal
Re: This Nairalander Scammed Me Of 60k And My Company. Please Help by Scamreportnl: 5:08pm On May 10, 2020
His account
Re: This Nairalander Scammed Me Of 60k And My Company. Please Help by Scamreportnl: 5:10pm On May 10, 2020
Pleas can someone show me how to post pictures.
Re: This Nairalander Scammed Me Of 60k And My Company. Please Help by gaby(m): 5:12pm On May 10, 2020
Hmmm
Re: This Nairalander Scammed Me Of 60k And My Company. Please Help by gaby(m): 5:13pm On May 10, 2020
Scamreportnl:
Pleas can someone show me how to post pictures.

Below the submit comment button, you'd see "choose file" click on it and attach the image you want.
Re: This Nairalander Scammed Me Of 60k And My Company. Please Help by OgogoroFreak(m): 5:13pm On May 10, 2020
Scamreportnl:
+234 812 568 9969 his phone number he has blacklistede and not picking my cal
This person is lawdmoh on nairaland.

Forget it, he can delete his account cos it's new and he had nothing to lose.
Re: This Nairalander Scammed Me Of 60k And My Company. Please Help by Scamreportnl: 5:21pm On May 10, 2020
Please what can I do.
Re: This Nairalander Scammed Me Of 60k And My Company. Please Help by Scamreportnl: 5:22pm On May 10, 2020
The pictures am posting are not working
Re: This Nairalander Scammed Me Of 60k And My Company. Please Help by Scamreportnl: 5:27pm On May 10, 2020
Somebody please help me am at the verge of suicide
Re: This Nairalander Scammed Me Of 60k And My Company. Please Help by AJOBI77(m): 5:41pm On May 10, 2020
Oga, report to the nearest police station and document your complaint. Let police take it up
Re: This Nairalander Scammed Me Of 60k And My Company. Please Help by Greatzeus(m): 8:32pm On May 10, 2020
Scamreportnl:
Please Lalasticlala help me, Mr. Seun help me am bout to commit suicide.
He met me that someone told him I wanted to sell my website and AdSense I told him yes, I gave him my Gmail.
He hacked into my Gmail stole changed all the details and sold it out. The people already paid .
The Gmail is a company Gmail and now going to be persecuted for breach of trust by Monday in a court in Abuja here.
Police are coming in this night from the info I gathered.
I was able to get the person he sold it to, that one had issue and wanted to contact the owner and mistakenly contacted me, after explaining nto the guy what Happened he sent me the the scammer Nairalander bank details and the transaction they deed.
I don't know what to do he has taken over everything I have possession of, that Gmail is our everything.
I have spent hell and there are alot of bank details including passwords on the mail.
Please helpe to find him
Or tell me what to do. Screenshots below
You are a blogger? You write too poorly but this is Nigeria,I am sure unemployment led you to blogging,not passion or intelligence.
You said he scammed you of N60k,from your writing you didn't state where you gave him any money
You wanted to sell your blog/AdSense,and you gave the potential buyer your Gmail account,for what exactly?
He hacked your Gmail? How? You think Gmail is easy to hack? No he didn't hack your email. Did you give him any personal details about your email?
You spent hell? What do you mean by this? Rubbish grammar.
From what I can gather,you are not a smart person at all,you can't even express yourself properly. You trusted the scammer too quickly and gave out personal details about your email/ blog because you were desperate to sell your blog.
What do you blog about that you think a nairalander will buy it for N60k? You are greedy yourself,no wonder you got scammed. You have learnt your lessons now,lick your wound and move on.
Re: This Nairalander Scammed Me Of 60k And My Company. Please Help by Scamreportnl: 8:45pm On May 10, 2020
Greatzeus:

You are a blogger? You write too poorly but this is Nigeria,I am sure unemployment led you to blogging,not passion or intelligence.
You said he scammed you of N60k,from your writing you didn't state where you gave him any money
You wanted to sell your blog/AdSense,and you gave the potential buyer your Gmail account,for what exactly?
He hacked your Gmail? How? You think Gmail is easy to hack? No he didn't hack your email. Did you give him any personal details about your email?
From what I can gather,you are not a smart person at all,you can't even express yourself properly. You trusted the scammer too quickly and gave out personal details about your email/ blog because you were desperate to sell your blog.
What do you blog about that you think a nairalander will buy it for N60k? You are greedy yourself,no wonder you got scammed. You have learnt your lessons now,lick your wound and move on.
I was fraustrated, while I was writing this I was literally crying. I didn't write those with my mind I was confused.
Re: This Nairalander Scammed Me Of 60k And My Company. Please Help by Scamreportnl: 8:46pm On May 10, 2020
Greatzeus:

please, is there anyway you can help me. I can chat you up on Whatsapp
Re: This Nairalander Scammed Me Of 60k And My Company. Please Help by Scamreportnl: 8:47pm On May 10, 2020
Greatzeus:

WOW, you really pinched my injury. But no p.
Re: This Nairalander Scammed Me Of 60k And My Company. Please Help by Greatzeus(m): 9:10pm On May 10, 2020
Scamreportnl:
I was fraustrated, while I was writing this I was literally crying. I didn't write those with my mind I was confused.
Sorry bro,you didn't send him any money and he didn't send money to you,so you don't have his real name or account details. Sorry for your loss but as a blogger you should be enlightened,I am even more mad at you than the scammer.
He has sold your blog,you don't have any information about him you can take to security agencies. The only option now is to contact the person he sold it to. Ask him if he transferred Money to him( the scammer),if he did,ask for his bank details and take it to the police. But you will spend more money and time than N60k.
Re: This Nairalander Scammed Me Of 60k And My Company. Please Help by blackboy(m): 9:44am On May 11, 2020
How can we trust each other? When give most Nigerians opportunity they will defraud you. The culture of integrity needs to be part of us. Go to Japan see as integrity is key. They are not Christians neither Muslims but they are very honest and trust worthy
Re: This Nairalander Scammed Me Of 60k And My Company. Please Help by Scamreportnl: 11:40am On May 11, 2020
blackboy:
How can we trust each other? When give most Nigerians opportunity they will defraud you. The culture of integrity needs to be part of us. Go to Japan see as integrity is key. They are not Christians neither Muslims but they are very honest and trust worthy
I Swear, When I am done I will give full detail oh how it happened.
Am still traumatized, though we have reported to the right authority and they commence track and search on him
Re: This Nairalander Scammed Me Of 60k And My Company. Please Help by Nobody: 12:30am On May 19, 2020
I don't even think the story is true because even you reporting someone as a scammer your words are not straight forward you're just saying a different thing you said you gave him money how come he hacked into your Gmail and collected 60k show us proof and how the whole issue happened and conversations that went down between you guys then I can help you out else stop trying to tarnish another person's image here on nairaland it goes a long way
Re: This Nairalander Scammed Me Of 60k And My Company. Please Help by Toosure70: 1:59am On May 19, 2020
Greatzeus:

who be dis English teacher? Help him if you can jor.

(1) (Reply)

Afa Igbo Bu Ofu Visits Fred Unachukwu Shopping Complex 33, Onitsha. / Consult A Professional Digital Agency For The Best SEO Services In Melbourne / What Are Ecommerce Fulfillment Services? List Best Fulfillment Service Provider

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.