Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,866 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More (51432 Views)

Deji Adeyanju: Churches Should Make DNA Test Mandatory For Child Dedication / Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him / Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More by Mavinsoladele(m): 2:27pm On May 11, 2020
gamapoy539:
She has a crush on one of your neighbours who might have been eating her work behind your back and probably the real father of the child. and she is mad at you cos you didn't appreciate him enough for a job well done. Use your brain; if your neighbours are all women, her reaction wouldn't be the same.
Better run a DNA test on that child ASAP.

Modified: To the angry and inconsequential homo sapiens quoting me, have you all eaten today?
ahhhhhh! Nairalanders......i fear una
Re: Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More by Tribalism123(m): 2:28pm On May 11, 2020
Idiot
Woman rapper.

Bring all ur family problems online.

U will tell me whether it is ur wife that married u.

Send her to her parents if she repeats such rubbish again.

In this condition, she wants u to spend more.

Tell her to call her father, mother and siblings to raise her some money to spend on the birthday.

Very stupid ladies we have now as wife.

Look at how u are crying online. Tomorrow, u will lose ur power as a man.
Don't discipline her for this rubbish tomorrow she will do more.

1 Like

Re: Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More by Tribalism123(m): 2:32pm On May 11, 2020
Inferno001:
My brother, at this moment the naming is over and you have spent what you can afford and nothing can change it..it is only natural for some women to want to show off and I won't blame her for that but here is the thing..sit her down and apologize not because you did wrong but because you want peace..promise her you'll celebrate the child's birthday better and she will draw the plan and you'll give her whatever will be needed to make it her taste after all the baby is yours also and if not for the period we're in you would have loved to do more...just say this for peace to reign and make her feel she is right..a happy good woman makes a happy home my brother...

...modify...
For everyone quoting and insulting me calling me a weak man because I asked OP to be subtle and make peace, I'll ignore you!!!

U are not only weak
U are possessed.

2 Likes

Re: Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More by AFONAMARO: 2:33pm On May 11, 2020
rhymesu28:
My people, I greet you all.

I am a married man with a child. We did our child's dedication few days ago online and my wife is angry that I should have spent more to entertain our neighbors after giving them soft drinks.

I have considered my pocket and sincerely with the present situation if I don't cut down my expenses it will be hard on us.

For almost two months now no salary. I have explained to her but she is not pleased with me.

How should I go about this matter please?

The child belongs to the both of you, and you have done what you could offer at the moment.
If she isn't satisfied, tell her to use her resources to throw an elaborate party as she deem fit. After all, the child is equally her's

2 Likes

Re: Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More by Businessman1986(m): 2:36pm On May 11, 2020
Inferno001:

What rubbish is this one saying? I made a comment and you're not the OP...not everyone is destined to be aggressive with their approach...you're a strong man and I'm weak? OK you win..my thread on men being endangered has nothing to do with this in anyway but your Brain didn't tell you this...I am enjoying my marriage because I know when to be aggressive and when to be subtle...probably if you had sense you'll see where I said I'm happy he didn't exceed his budget..the advice was for him to make peace but yet again your aggressive strong man brain didn't see that part...won't respond to you again...

Sorry to say, you are stubbornly UNWISE, and WEAK. And it's not all about you. A father, husband has to be the backbone of his domain. The example starts from the head. A ROTTEN and WEAK head should be cut off.

Grow some man balls . . .

2 Likes

Re: Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More by Inferno001(m): 2:38pm On May 11, 2020
Businessman1986:

Sorry to say, you are stubbornly UNWISE, and WEAK. And it's not all about you. A father, husband has to be the backbone of his domain. The example starts from the head. A ROTTEN and WEAK head should be cut off.

Grow some man balls . . .

OK sir
Re: Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More by Inferno001(m): 2:40pm On May 11, 2020
Tribalism123:

U are not only weak
U are possessed.

OK sir
Re: Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More by slowice(m): 2:41pm On May 11, 2020
Are you supposed to spend money on child dedication in the first place? Bad habit is spoiling things in this country.

I ve a neighbour that ve 5kids now, a devoted Catholic, good job, arguably the richest in my compound. He ll simply inform neighbours about the event, do his thing and come back home, no stress

Nigerians really should stop stressing themselves

3 Likes

Re: Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More by Chorister1990(f): 2:44pm On May 11, 2020
She can as well add to the expenses,afte the baby belongs to u both
Re: Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More by LaJoe2: 2:51pm On May 11, 2020
Bad wife
Re: Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More by Tribalism123(m): 2:51pm On May 11, 2020
Inferno001:

OK sir

How would u beg or plead with ur wife for this nasty behavior. Ones u have started it, u have started it. This is not ordinary situation that a husband can just plead for peace to reign.
This is

Pure wickedness
Pure recklessness
Pure stupidity
Pure imbecility
Arrant Nonsense
Pure Lazy woman(only lazy woman will not appreciate efforts)

Who doesbirthdays, this days?

Anyway. I would send her back to her parents if I hear more of this as a topic in the house.
Case must close THE FIRST TIME I SHOUT ON HER HEAD.
Re: Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More by Davash222(m): 2:52pm On May 11, 2020
You're too extravagant. You even gave them soft drinks for this hard time. You're truly a good man.
Re: Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More by Olu3939(m): 2:53pm On May 11, 2020
Tell be you will do a second dedication after the pandemic. Meanwhile work hard so that by the time the pandemic ends, she will be expecting another baby. I bet you she won't remember child dedication then.
Re: Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More by Etuagievin(m): 2:54pm On May 11, 2020
gamapoy539:
She has a crush on one of your neighbours who might have been eating her work behind your back and probably the real father of the child. and she is mad at you cos you didn't appreciate him enough for a job well done. Use your brain; if your neighbours are all women, her reaction wouldn't be the same.

Modified: To the angry and inconsequential homo sapiens quoting me, have you all eaten today?
. This kind of advice is strong o
Re: Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More by Captainrambo2: 2:56pm On May 11, 2020
Inferno001:
My brother, at this moment the naming is over and you have spent what you can afford and nothing can change it..it is only natural for some women to want to show off and I won't blame her for that but here is the thing..sit her down and apologize not because you did wrong but because you want peace..promise her you'll celebrate the child's birthday better and she will draw the plan and you'll give her whatever will be needed to make it her taste after all the baby is yours also and if not for the period we're in you would have loved to do more...just say this for peace to reign and make her feel she is right..a happy good woman makes a happy home my brother...

...modify...
For everyone quoting and insulting me calling me a weak man because I asked OP to be subtle and make peace, I'll ignore you!!!
sharap bitchh ass nigğer

1 Like

Re: Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More by Lastmankc(m): 2:56pm On May 11, 2020
rhymesu28:

I am a married man with a child. We did our child's dedication few days ago online and my wife is angry that I should have spent more to entertain our neighbors after giving them soft drinks.

I have considered my pocket and sincerely with the present situation if I don't cut down my expenses it will be hard on us.

For almost two months now no salary. I have explained to her but she is not pleased with me.

You're a simp
Re: Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More by AsawanaDgreat: 3:00pm On May 11, 2020
Is she a Yoruba woman?
Re: Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More by sandra50(f): 3:02pm On May 11, 2020
Bad wife.. When she should be encouraging you not to spend so much..let her use her money and finish up the entertainment for you...lubbish.just to show off to people around that you are doing better than them.
rhymesu28:

Re: Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More by Nweike1: 3:06pm On May 11, 2020
Please ignore her totally. Why didn't she bring out her own money to make up the difference so the occasion would have been as grand as she wants?
Re: Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More by omhor(f): 3:07pm On May 11, 2020
Your wife no see wetin dey happen for town? Lockdown, no money, no salary, food shortage, costly goods and so on. She no dey this world? Abeg!!!
Re: Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More by sandra50(f): 3:08pm On May 11, 2020
Apologize for what peace...Oga you are really a weak man as people are calling you..instead of you to tell him to ignore or tell her to behave you are saying he should apologize and make the way age wants it next time,with who's money?
Inferno001:

...modify...

4 Likes

Re: Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More by Advancedman(m): 3:08pm On May 11, 2020
rhymesu28:

Her mission is to level you and this is a sign for you.

2 Likes

Re: Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More by zcee: 3:12pm On May 11, 2020
Chai!!! Obara blood of God!
This kind of wife is capable of forsaking or treating her husband badly if he goes broke...

Bro don't worry yourself too much let anger kill her dere..
Re: Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More by Chronicgenius: 3:12pm On May 11, 2020
Jeez,it's not even the naming.

From my own personal experience it is only the naming ceremony that is celebrated in a posh way but the dedication is always simple...wetin u wan dey share for dedication na?

haba!

Your wife just like show off....She wants to spend the money she doesn't have on things she doesn't need to impress people she doesn't necessarily like sef!...seen people like this alot

1 Like

Re: Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More by IMASTEX: 3:14pm On May 11, 2020
Bola146:
Tell her to use her own money too, why is she angry if she couldn't provide to celebrate her own baby sad Just be watching her
Seconded, I fear for the man already. A wife clamoring for expense especially for none essentials things should be feared. She will obviously disappear the moment the man experience financial downs.

1 Like

Re: Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More by Nairaboi(m): 3:15pm On May 11, 2020
shiwex:

Are you serious? Check your head out....if you have nothing reasonable to say, why not shut up.
And yet you couldn't give a better advice. Who does that? Married a woman who is selfish and senseless.
Re: Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More by safarigirl(f): 3:17pm On May 11, 2020
Una dey do child dedication online, dey even share drinks and your mumu wife wanted you to package rice and large chicken for them.

I honestly can't imagine where you people find women like this that are so selfish, and marry them.
Re: Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More by lieutenantprime(m): 3:28pm On May 11, 2020
Re: Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More by Inferno001(m): 3:28pm On May 11, 2020
sandra50:
Apologize for what peace...Oga you are really a weak man as people are calling you..instead of you to tell him to ignore or tell her to behave you are saying he should apologize and make the way age wants it next time,with who's money?

All of you insulting me don't have an idea...I advised OP based on what I would have done..did I force it on anyone? Did I say he must implement it? Its my handle and I am allowed to contribute same way y'all are...so why not transfer the energy and advice him better since mine doesn't make sense to y'all? Do y'all know how I handle my home? I'm not saying what she did was right all I'm saying is most people especially women attach importance to every first in their lives and it's understandable to want more for her kid but asking him to shout or beat or ignore her won't bring peace to his home..he can make her comfortable with the apology then caution her about the attitude exhibited... So that makes him a weak man? Na wa o
Re: Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More by favinvest: 3:30pm On May 11, 2020
na u get time dey look her face..

u should b spending ur mental energy on how to make money b4 the ones in the reserve account finished

cos its still same woman that will tell u tomorrow..

ur mates have paid their children`s school fees but u havent
Re: Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More by mightymine(m): 3:32pm On May 11, 2020
Oga ahhh small small nah,this is too much

quote author=gamapoy539 post=89401307]She has a crush on one of your neighbours who might have been eating her work behind your back and probably the real father of the child. and she is mad at you cos you didn't appreciate him enough for a job well done. Use your brain; if your neighbours are all women, her reaction wouldn't be the same.

Modified: To the angry and inconsequential homo sapiens quoting me, have you all eaten today?[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Is This True Love Or Foolishness? (Photo) / My Wife Says Her Libido Is Dead. / Video: Of The Kids Kissing In A Lagos Church Compound

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.