Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,876 members, 7,824,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Adult Mixed Female GDS/CAUCASIAN For Sale or Swap sold - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Adult Mixed Female GDS/CAUCASIAN For Sale or Swap sold (2042 Views)

Urgent Need An Adult Mixed Breed It’s Must Be Furking Aggressive One 09038898123 / Male Boerboel For Sale or swap / 6 Months Male Pedigree Caucasian For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adult Mixed Female GDS/CAUCASIAN For Sale or Swap sold by afrika4real(m): 5:34pm On May 10, 2020
Lucy is for sale at a very reasonable price. Luch is a good mother and very productive and security with family friendly dog. She is +2years old. Littered 2x with good puppies but not time to be with her because of my work schedule. She can also be swapped with male Boerboel of any reasonable age. Contact afrika 08038400260

Re: Adult Mixed Female GDS/CAUCASIAN For Sale or Swap sold by Prodigee: 5:35pm On May 10, 2020
Nice coat colour
Re: Adult Mixed Female GDS/CAUCASIAN For Sale or Swap sold by afrika4real(m): 7:05pm On May 10, 2020
Prodigee:
Nice coat colour
thanks
Re: Adult Mixed Female GDS/CAUCASIAN For Sale or Swap sold by castins(m): 11:04am On May 11, 2020
Location, price and reason for sale.

afrika4real:
Lucy is for sale at a very reasonable price. Luch is a good mother and very productive and security with family friendly dog. She is +2years old. Littered 2x with good puppies but not time to be with her because of my work schedule. She can also be swapped with male Boerboel of any reasonable age. Contact afrika 08038400260
Re: Adult Mixed Female GDS/CAUCASIAN For Sale or Swap sold by afrika4real(m): 11:32am On May 11, 2020
castins:
Location, price and reason for sale.

Redemption Camp, Mowe Ibafo. I dont have enough time. I have missed her heat twice consequently without crossing call 08038400260 for price
Re: Adult Mixed Female GDS/CAUCASIAN For Sale or Swap sold by castins(m): 3:21pm On May 11, 2020
Quite a distance, am in PHC.

afrika4real:
Redemption Camp, Mowe Ibafo. I dont have enough time. I have missed her heat twice consequently without crossing call 08038400260 for price
Re: Adult Mixed Female GDS/CAUCASIAN For Sale or Swap sold by afrika4real(m): 3:47pm On May 11, 2020
castins:
Quite a distance, am in PHC.

Possible. She can be sent but except the inter state lockdown
Re: Adult Mixed Female GDS/CAUCASIAN For Sale or Swap sold by Haroldjunior: 11:11am On May 12, 2020
Your reason for sale is cuz you don't have time to be with her cuz of work, right?. And you're asking for a male swap? So you'd have time if you have the male or wetin? (Just a question.)
Re: Adult Mixed Female GDS/CAUCASIAN For Sale or Swap sold by chukskafor(m): 7:37pm On May 12, 2020
Haroldjunior:
Your reason for sale is cuz you don't have time to be with her cuz of work, right?. And you're asking for a male swap? So you'd have time if you have the male or wetin? (Just a question.)
Oil de your head bro
Re: Adult Mixed Female GDS/CAUCASIAN For Sale or Swap sold by afrika4real(m): 10:09pm On May 12, 2020
chukskafor:
Oil de your head bro
kindly read tru again
Re: Adult Mixed Female GDS/CAUCASIAN For Sale or Swap sold by Haroldjunior: 5:56pm On May 13, 2020
afrika4real:
kindly read tru again
Read through what again bro? It's just a simple logical question that I asked based on your quote
Re: Adult Mixed Female GDS/CAUCASIAN For Sale or Swap sold by afrika4real(m): 7:08pm On May 14, 2020
Haroldjunior:

Read through what again bro? It's just a simple logical question that I asked based on your quote
No time to nurture the dog when pregnant or when the dog give birth. That is why I missed her heart twice. Better still, I have to let her go for a male dog
Re: Adult Mixed Female GDS/CAUCASIAN For Sale or Swap sold by Haroldjunior: 4:12pm On May 15, 2020
afrika4real:
No time to nurture the dog when pregnant or when the dog give birth. That is why I missed her heart twice. Better still, I have to let her go for a male dog
Specify there bro. Nice dog though
Re: Adult Mixed Female GDS/CAUCASIAN For Sale or Swap sold by chukskafor(m): 11:32am On May 16, 2020
afrika4real:
kindly read tru again
Oga stop quoting and mentioning me, what is there to read again that have not been read?
Just accept that there's a fault with your dog and you never can tell, someone may be here that will accept and manage it, no matter what the problem may be.
I put it to you to try read your statement back which stated thus "you are selling because you hardly have time for it and have missed her heat like twice, but needed a male puppy for swap"
Now my questions are, how on earth are you going to live up to the responsibility of catering for a pup, which is cumbersome, if you can't have time to care for a grown dog
Re: Adult Mixed Female GDS/CAUCASIAN For Sale or Swap sold by afrika4real(m): 1:29pm On May 16, 2020
chukskafor:
Oga stop quoting and mentioning me, what is there to read again that have not been read?
Just accept that there's a fault with your dog and you never can tell, someone may be here that will accept and manage it, no matter what the problem may be.
I put it to you to try read your statement back which stated thus "you are selling because you hardly have time for it and have missed her heat like twice, but needed a male puppy for swap"
Now my questions are, how on earth are you going to live up to the responsibility of catering for a pup, which is cumbersome, if you can't have time to care for a grown dog
your problem is followed come. How on earth you will busy using paracetamol for another man's headache... set of Nigeria lazy youth
Re: Adult Mixed Female GDS/CAUCASIAN For Sale or Swap sold by chukskafor(m): 11:23pm On May 16, 2020
afrika4real:
your problem is followed come. How on earth you will busy using paracetamol for another man's headache... set of Nigeria lazy touth

Re: Adult Mixed Female GDS/CAUCASIAN For Sale or Swap sold by Rabbitcartel: 10:32pm On May 17, 2020
chukskafor:

See as u dey publicly carry another man matter for head..
Re: Adult Mixed Female GDS/CAUCASIAN For Sale or Swap sold by chukskafor(m): 1:11am On May 18, 2020
Rabbitcartel:

Re: Adult Mixed Female GDS/CAUCASIAN For Sale or Swap sold by afrika4real(m): 5:14am On May 25, 2020
Rabbitcartel:

I wonder o. Anyway, that's one of the attribute of lazy youth
Re: Adult Mixed Female GDS/CAUCASIAN For Sale or Swap sold by Freddykrueger: 6:26am On May 25, 2020
I smell barrenness. All these infertile bitches everywhere.
Re: Adult Mixed Female GDS/CAUCASIAN For Sale or Swap sold by afrika4real(m): 6:53am On May 25, 2020
Freddykrueger:
I smell barrenness. All these infertile bitches everywhere.
I pity your nose
Re: Adult Mixed Female GDS/CAUCASIAN For Sale or Swap sold by afrika4real(m): 6:01am On May 26, 2020
[quote author=castins post=89424889]Location, price and
Re: Adult Mixed Female GDS/CAUCASIAN For Sale or Swap sold by CrazyCrane: 7:25am On May 26, 2020
whoa
beautiful dog you got op(I love the coat).
female is stressful to keep especially if your work won't allow you, male is stress free.
BTW your dog isn't 2years old
she's a pretty old dam.

1 Like

Re: Adult Mixed Female GDS/CAUCASIAN For Sale or Swap sold by afrika4real(m): 10:06pm On May 27, 2020
CrazyCrane:
whoa
beautiful dog you got op(I love the coat).
female is stressful to keep especially if your work won't allow you, male is stress free.
BTW your dog isn't 2years old
she's a pretty old dam.

good one from a good man
Re: Adult Mixed Female GDS/CAUCASIAN For Sale or Swap sold by CrazyCrane: 10:09pm On May 27, 2020
afrika4real:
good one from a good man
lol woman rather grin

(1) (Reply)

These Are My 4 Remaining Pups Outta 13 / 8weeks Old Adorable Boerboel Pups Available For New Homes / Mastiff Puppies For Adoption in Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.