Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,209 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

How To Get Custom Clearance For CAR Imported By Air. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / How To Get Custom Clearance For CAR Imported By Air. (955 Views)

Toyota Corolla LE 2008, With Original Custom Clearance. / The Clearing Agent | Customs Clearance For Imports And Exports / The Clearing Agent | Customs Clearance For Imports And Exports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Custom Clearance For CAR Imported By Air. by Born2conquer: 6:28pm On May 10, 2020
I have great love for hyundai and KIA vehicles and i would love travelling to south korean to buy directly from their factory and to also get the technical team to customise it to my taste.

The ish is that, i really do not want it to come by sea because of the carelessness of the port attendance and because of PORT vandalism.

How much would it cost to transport the CAR by AIR to my compound?
2)How will i go about with the custom clearance?

Seun, lalasticlala
Re: How To Get Custom Clearance For CAR Imported By Air. by kingreign(m): 6:46pm On May 10, 2020
Gazzuzz, Nurey, Heavenlybang Abeg come chook mouth inside and epp a brother.
Re: How To Get Custom Clearance For CAR Imported By Air. by HeavenlyBang(m): 7:09pm On May 10, 2020
kingreign:
Gazzuzz, Nurey, Heavenlybang Abeg come chook mouth inside and epp a brother.

Lol. Shipping by air would cost a lot. From South Korea to Nigeria, you're undoubtedly looking at well over 10m.

I'm not sure why you'd possibly want to spend that shipping a fuckin Hyundai of all things. A Phantom, maybe. But a Hyundai?

There are ways to go about securing your car at the port. I think containerized is more secure than RORO, for one.

Born2conquer:
I have great love for hyundai and KIA vehicles and i would love travelling to south korean to buy directly from their factory and to also get the technical team to customise it to my taste.

The ish is that, i really do not want it to come by sea because of the carelessness of the port attendance and because of PORT vandalism.

Seun, lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: How To Get Custom Clearance For CAR Imported By Air. by dicksonadams(m): 7:19pm On May 10, 2020
Hmmmm 10mil... Kia..shipping... As long as it customised might be worth it
Re: How To Get Custom Clearance For CAR Imported By Air. by nurey(m): 7:34pm On May 10, 2020
Born2conquer:

Seun, lalasticlala

I hope the Hyundai in question is a Genesis. I don't think the factory would let you in, any customization should be done online at their site or the respondent passed onto Hyundai through a registered dealer.

Even if you get to the factory and request for customization, they would refer you to a dealer who would then take your specs and handle finished product to you.

As for Air freight nah only super rare cars get transported that way, am talking of cars worth millions of dollars not your regular Rolls Royce or Bentley but high grade special order variants of Rolls Royce, saleen, Bugatti etc.

Also NCS would bill you eeehhh, them go build new refinery ontop your head's as custom fees except maybe you are a cousin to the Cabals grin
Re: How To Get Custom Clearance For CAR Imported By Air. by Born2conquer: 7:53pm On May 10, 2020
nurey:

I hope the Hyundai in question is a Genesis. I don't think the factory would let you in, any customization should be done online at their site or the respondent passed onto Hyundai through a registered dealer.

Even if you get to the factory and request for customization, they would refer you to a dealer who would then take your specs and handle finished product to you.

As for Air freight nah only super rare cars get transported that way, am talking of cars worth millions of dollars not your regular Rolls Royce or Bentley but high grade special order variants of Rolls Royce, saleen, Bugatti etc.

Also NCS would bill you eeehhh, them go build new refinery ontop your head's as custom fees except maybe you are a cousin to the Cabals grin
God! How can someone now enjoy rides in this country without headaches!

More reason why people are glued to Toyota in nigeria.

It’s easier to buy and clear and no one will question you on how you got the money
Re: How To Get Custom Clearance For CAR Imported By Air. by nurey(m): 8:11pm On May 10, 2020
Born2conquer:

God! How can someone now enjoy rides in this country without headaches!

More reason why people are glued to Toyota in nigeria.

It’s easier to buy and clear and no one will question you on how you got the money

You can buy brand new Hyundai in Nigeria or you can buy anywhere else in the world but better to containerize it and ship it rather than airlift. Shipping via sea is far cheaper.

You can also customize the vehicle after it gets to Nigeria, if nah interior and exterior Kaz custom can do it, if it is bullet proof proforce can serve you.

If nah regular and affordable customization gazzuzzautos or Radautoworks got your back

1 Like

Re: How To Get Custom Clearance For CAR Imported By Air. by HeavenlyBang(m): 8:14pm On May 10, 2020
nurey:

You can buy brand new Hyundai in Nigeria or you can buy anywhere else in the world but better to containerize it and ship it rather than airlift. Shipping via sea is far cheaper.

You can also customize the vehicle after it gets to Nigeria, if nah interior and exterior Kaz custom can do it, if it is bullet proof proforce can serve you.

If nah regular and affordable customization gazzuzzautos or Radautoworks got your back

If he want make I hype am for am for NL here, I fit still run the levels.

1 Like

Re: How To Get Custom Clearance For CAR Imported By Air. by mexxy1(m): 8:15pm On May 10, 2020
Born2conquer:

Seun, lalasticlala

Ship it in a container.
Re: How To Get Custom Clearance For CAR Imported By Air. by Born2conquer: 9:42pm On May 10, 2020
nurey:

Can i get KAZ custom contact?
Re: How To Get Custom Clearance For CAR Imported By Air. by nurey(m): 9:56pm On May 10, 2020
Born2conquer:

Can i get KAZ custom contact?

Khaz customs dot com or do a Google search.
Re: How To Get Custom Clearance For CAR Imported By Air. by woodrow(m): 1:31am On May 11, 2020
I wanted to ask who in the world would wanna airlift a Kia/Hyundai,but then your profile helped out.
Whenere you are able to send $100 to a woman to set up a business without thinking of getting under her skirt,come back and ask this question.

1 Like

Re: How To Get Custom Clearance For CAR Imported By Air. by donpap: 3:27am On May 11, 2020
woodrow:
I wanted to ask who in the world would wanna airlift a Kia/Hyundai,but then your profile helped out.
Whenere you are able to send $100 to a woman to set up a business without thinking of getting under her skirt,come back and ask this question.
the guy is a time waster.he has no plans of buying a car.

1 Like

Re: How To Get Custom Clearance For CAR Imported By Air. by Born2conquer: 8:12am On May 11, 2020
woodrow:
Firstly, we need to stop being an hypocrite in nigeria

Secondly, what happened to me about the lady is normal, I don’t give money to ladies all in the name of getting in to their skirts! No! If she told me she needed the money for business.. i would have sent it to her without her having to come over.

She came over voluntarily to SLEEP OVER, what’s the meaning of that? She actually wanted to use her body to seduce me to get the funds.

Yes, i gave her the money and i did nothing with her but i stayed away from her.

Lastly, you don’t judge everybody with your present situation, we all are on Nairaland together doesn’t mean everyone is broke.

Nairaland is some of us escape from the bossy world, it’s the only place we can express ourselves without people judging because they don’t know us.

Most of my topics sounds stupid because this is my alternate monikert is being used to air topics I can’t push with my official account.

YEs! I CAN BUT THE HYUNDAI and I CAN AFFORD TO AIRLIFT IT.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: How To Get Custom Clearance For CAR Imported By Air. by Born2conquer: 8:13am On May 11, 2020
donpap:

the guy is a time waster.he has no plans of buying a car.
And i would open a thread to chase clout? Do SEUN pay people for opening threads?
Re: How To Get Custom Clearance For CAR Imported By Air. by HeavenlyBang(m): 9:08am On May 11, 2020
Born2conquer:

And i would open a thread to chase clout? Do SEUN pay people for opening threads?

Sounds to me like you would. Your post history is a mess.
Re: How To Get Custom Clearance For CAR Imported By Air. by jacobjamie(m): 9:47am On May 11, 2020
woodrow:
busted lolsss
Re: How To Get Custom Clearance For CAR Imported By Air. by Born2conquer: 12:00pm On May 11, 2020
HeavenlyBang:

Sounds to me like you would. Your post history is a mess.
You can check my previous comment,
This moniker is my freedom why everything seems like a mess.
Re: How To Get Custom Clearance For CAR Imported By Air. by dicksonadams(m): 12:09pm On May 11, 2020
Do anything for clout
Re: How To Get Custom Clearance For CAR Imported By Air. by donpap: 9:03am On May 12, 2020
Born2conquer:

Yes.and Seun dsnt need to pay you.
Re: How To Get Custom Clearance For CAR Imported By Air. by buygala(m): 9:14am On May 12, 2020
Op is a professional nuisance grin

This is his 50th thread...as in 50 shocked....and no be say e dey sell anything o..sad

Op and legalo need to have their own 'Psycho' section created for them and their fans grin

These two have no business running around in the midst of sane people

1 Like

Re: How To Get Custom Clearance For CAR Imported By Air. by Wickedtruths: 9:19am On May 12, 2020
The OP was owed just 200k and he wanted to commit suicide. He's the one who now wants to airlift cars. Have you ever seen the inside of an airplane in your life?

Don't mind this boy. He's just a bored student at Abeokuta.

1 Like

Re: How To Get Custom Clearance For CAR Imported By Air. by Born2conquer: 9:23am On May 12, 2020
donpap:
Yes.and Seun dsnt need to pay you.
That’s your headache

I got my info already

1 Like

Re: How To Get Custom Clearance For CAR Imported By Air. by Born2conquer: 9:25am On May 12, 2020
Wickedtruths:
The OP was owed just 200k and he wanted to commit suicide. He's the one who now wants to airlift cars. Have you ever seen the inside of an airplane in your life?

Don't mind this boy. He's just a bored student at Abeokuta.
Glory be to God, yes

Someone hired me for a job and refused to pay showed how much i worth then.

2017 to 2020 is enough for God to change anyone’s story
Re: How To Get Custom Clearance For CAR Imported By Air. by Born2conquer: 9:32am On May 12, 2020
Thanks Nurey and Heavenlybang

I got the info i needed and i will surely quote you back on the update.

It definitely won’t be on this thread

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Lexus IS250 2007 Model Forsale / Clean Registered 2004 Lexus RX330 N2.1m Negotiable . . .SOLD ! / 2006 Toyota Corolla LE Available @1.9m Asking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.