Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,049 members, 7,818,156 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Alex Is Begging Me To Date Him- Onyii Alex - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alex Is Begging Me To Date Him- Onyii Alex (1020 Views)

Onyii Alex Goes Braless In New Photos / Onyii Alex Pictured With Iheanacho, Slams Troll / Anita Joseph Declares Alex Is The Most Beautiful Girl From Bbnaija 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alex Is Begging Me To Date Him- Onyii Alex by Sammy774(m): 6:32pm On May 10, 2020
Nollywood actress onyii alex had reveal that her colleague, Alex ekubo is her to be in relationship with him.

Onyii made disclosure during an interview with the sun.

When ask about her relationship status, she said she is currently single but ekubo seemingly loves her and has been begging her to date him.

I don’t have plan to settle down soon, I don’t know. It will happen in Gods time. For am, I am so single,I don’t have a boyfriend. But (actor) Alex ekubo is begging me to date him. I am still thinking about it (laughter).

I am so single and I am thinking that may be,Alex ekubo is making some kind[https://www.obiesgist.home.blog][/url]
Re: Alex Is Begging Me To Date Him- Onyii Alex by Prodigee: 6:33pm On May 10, 2020
Lol
Re: Alex Is Begging Me To Date Him- Onyii Alex by Staphylococcus: 2:05am On May 11, 2020
See what joblessness has caused

Desperate to be in the news and all she can offer is this.

Some exotic dog breeds are worth more than some humans

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Viewers React As Ka3na Tries To Hide Evidence After Having Sex Wit Prais / 50cent Tells Emmy Awards To Kiss 'black A**' After His "Power" Wasn't Nominated / Bbnaija: Ozo Reacts As Nengi Accuses Him Of Masturbating In The House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.