Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

I Haven't Seen Anyone Review This Jeep - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / I Haven't Seen Anyone Review This Jeep (3302 Views)

A Jeep Climbs Up Near Vertical Rock (Photos, Video) / New Prado Jeep Burnt In Abuja This Morning (Photos) / Hummer Jeep Carries Bamboo Sticks From Market In The East (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Haven't Seen Anyone Review This Jeep by Eddee(m): 2:52pm On May 12, 2020
HeavenlyBang:

Tunde Ednut is a pretty mediocre blogger.

My brother, I no dey like to fight online unless I no get another option.

1 Like

Re: I Haven't Seen Anyone Review This Jeep by Eddee(m): 2:56pm On May 12, 2020
Fentanyl:

conductor261 = weyre.ypey/smar.tchoices/Praxt.ech

The monikers are legion.
Re: I Haven't Seen Anyone Review This Jeep by Conductor261: 2:57pm On May 12, 2020
Eddee:

The monikers are legion.
Don't believe all you read from fentanyl/gazzuzz

2 Likes

Re: I Haven't Seen Anyone Review This Jeep by HeavenlyBang(m): 2:57pm On May 12, 2020
Eddee:

My brother, I no dey like to fight online unless I no get another option.

I know. Leave the fighting to me, I get plenty time. grin

2 Likes

Re: I Haven't Seen Anyone Review This Jeep by Eddee(m): 3:15pm On May 12, 2020
Conductor261:

Don't believe all you read from fe.ntanyl/gazz.uzz

Keep others out, I like conversing with you because deep down I must admit you know and talk cars apart from your love for drama and e-fights. Deactivate most of the monikers so that banter fit sweet, if person wan enter you dem go do am well, and vice versa.

HeavenlyBang:

I know. Leave the fighting to me, I get plenty time. grin

Everything dey with you normally grin

2 Likes

Re: I Haven't Seen Anyone Review This Jeep by Conductor261: 3:30pm On May 12, 2020
Eddee:

Keep others out, I like conversing with you because deep down I must admit you know and talk cars apart from your love for drama and e-fights. Deactivate most of the monikers so that banter fit sweet, if person wan enter you dem go do am well, and vice versa.

grin

I really don't understand you.
Re: I Haven't Seen Anyone Review This Jeep by Eddee(m): 5:03pm On May 12, 2020
Conductor261:

I really don't understand you.

I mean it was fun when I or any other person could easily know that I'm/they're talking with you. This isn't possible with 3 or more monikers - without having to decipher that it's indeed 'you' from your writing pattern and love for the 3 pointed star!
Re: I Haven't Seen Anyone Review This Jeep by C505: 5:18pm On May 12, 2020
Thinkwellplz:
Hello auto gurus and lovers, I came across this Suzuki vitara 2006 on jiji and fell in love with its body and interior. Also I noticed it's affordable and I have checked through for other suzuki jeeps and I love them. Please anyone with either good or bad experience with the vehicle before I commit my heart and money on it. Please I haven't bought any personal car and this will be the first.
I need your counsel please and on other suzuki models.
Thanks

My brother, follow your heart.
Re: I Haven't Seen Anyone Review This Jeep by Nobody: 11:01pm On May 12, 2020
Fentanyl:

conductor261 = weyreypey/smartchoices/Praxtech
just one person all this account.....wow
Re: I Haven't Seen Anyone Review This Jeep by Conductor261: 11:22pm On May 12, 2020
SAVEDBABA:
just one person all this account.....wow
Don't believe that nonsense

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peugeot Owners Meet: Abuja / Suzuki VS VW Golf 3 / Honda Cars And Their Hand Yanking Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.