Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:57 AM

Meet Amarachukwu Allison, Doctor Who Discovered Nigeria's Index COVID-19 Case - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Meet Amarachukwu Allison, Doctor Who Discovered Nigeria's Index COVID-19 Case (91868 Views)

Kano State Records First COVID-19 Case / Kaduna Records New COVID-19 Case, Traces 119 Contacts / Coronavirus: Dr. Amarachukwu Karen Allison Who Suspected Index Case In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Amarachukwu Allison, Doctor Who Discovered Nigeria's Index COVID-19 Case by Finnese001: 9:29pm On May 10, 2020
jayaim:
Stop saying rubbish. Many people love u, very few don't like u. Some of ur tribal people don't like urselfs

you can go ahead and kiss the nearest Coronavirus patient close to you
Re: Meet Amarachukwu Allison, Doctor Who Discovered Nigeria's Index COVID-19 Case by astonished: 9:32pm On May 10, 2020
This one hate you, that one hate you, my friend have you check yourself why they hate you, you may be the one that stink

Finnese001:

by the time you realize how much this our neighbors hate us and anything concerning us, you go get sense by force.

ONLY IF YOU'RE TRULY MY BROTHER

1 Like

Re: Meet Amarachukwu Allison, Doctor Who Discovered Nigeria's Index COVID-19 Case by Finnese001: 9:33pm On May 10, 2020
astonished:
This one hate me, that one hate me, my friend have you check yourself why they hate you, you may be the one that stink

that's why we decided to always say

IGBO AMAKA

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Amarachukwu Allison, Doctor Who Discovered Nigeria's Index COVID-19 Case by Nobody: 9:42pm On May 10, 2020
Ezennwa:
hmm!

Igbo Amaka.
that’s the only thing in your head. The fact that the first thing you think after reading a touching piece like this is her tribe is why you will probably remain stagnant in life.

1 Like

Re: Meet Amarachukwu Allison, Doctor Who Discovered Nigeria's Index COVID-19 Case by WelcomeToBiafra: 9:43pm On May 10, 2020
Finnese001:
I GO BEFORE OTHERS

IF YOU KNOW YOU KNOW

The Ogun State Government appreciates the young female doctor who suspected the index case in Nigeria in our State, Dr. Amarachukwu Karen Allison of Lafarge Nigeria. Her singular brilliance led to the early diagnosis and rapid containment of the first Covid-19 infection," the statement read.

The zoo Yoruba afonja gutter media knew that, " Biafrans are in everywhere".

We are in Aso Rock, waiting for the order from IPOB command to arrest unknown presidency in Abuja.

Shalom.

1 Like

Re: Meet Amarachukwu Allison, Doctor Who Discovered Nigeria's Index COVID-19 Case by Nobody: 9:44pm On May 10, 2020
athaboi:
How many times we go meet her...
Okay, thank you for discovering the index case, now go and discover a vaccine. Bye
For your devilish mind or for your good mind?

3 Likes

Re: Meet Amarachukwu Allison, Doctor Who Discovered Nigeria's Index COVID-19 Case by Nobody: 9:44pm On May 10, 2020
She did her job well and handled the index case professionally. She deserves kudos for that.

I will reserve the word “hero” for the person who discovers the vaccine though.
Re: Meet Amarachukwu Allison, Doctor Who Discovered Nigeria's Index COVID-19 Case by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 10, 2020
bjprodint:
She discovered it,but didn't cure it.Let's appreciate her when the pandemic is over not now.
Try and discover something as well, not roaming around on nairaland

4 Likes

Re: Meet Amarachukwu Allison, Doctor Who Discovered Nigeria's Index COVID-19 Case by mulerogold(m): 9:46pm On May 10, 2020
Igbo pipu with head warmer... for this Hot weather.
Re: Meet Amarachukwu Allison, Doctor Who Discovered Nigeria's Index COVID-19 Case by typersi: 9:46pm On May 10, 2020
Sarkin:

See mumus
Watin concern tribe concern this one now?
Had it been she wasn't on duty wouldn't the patient see another doctor and wouldn't the doctor have done the same thing?
I tire ooo d whole world dey 5unite fight covid regardules of tribe nd race illetrates dey talk igbo amaka .psyckko
Re: Meet Amarachukwu Allison, Doctor Who Discovered Nigeria's Index COVID-19 Case by Odion2016(m): 9:46pm On May 10, 2020
athaboi:
Okay, thank you for discovering the index case, now go and discover a vaccine. Bye

Hahahahaha..u r wicked oo
Re: Meet Amarachukwu Allison, Doctor Who Discovered Nigeria's Index COVID-19 Case by Farid24224(m): 9:47pm On May 10, 2020
grin
athaboi:
Re: Meet Amarachukwu Allison, Doctor Who Discovered Nigeria's Index COVID-19 Case by WaffenSS(m): 9:48pm On May 10, 2020
Makavelli25:
Igbo is definately amaka

At least they're not definitely amaka
Re: Meet Amarachukwu Allison, Doctor Who Discovered Nigeria's Index COVID-19 Case by gamapoy539: 9:49pm On May 10, 2020
Sarkin:

See mumus
Watin concern tribe concern this one now?
Had it been she wasn't on duty wouldn't the patient see another doctor and wouldn't the doctor have done the same thing?

shut up. stop being hateful. why e dey pain you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Amarachukwu Allison, Doctor Who Discovered Nigeria's Index COVID-19 Case by YorubaNinja: 9:49pm On May 10, 2020
Finnese001:
I GO BEFORE OTHERS

IF YOU KNOW YOU KNOW

Typical foolish chest beater. She should have found a job in that jungle she comes from... that savage okoro jungle known as Biafuro land. grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Amarachukwu Allison, Doctor Who Discovered Nigeria's Index COVID-19 Case by Lucas4903: 9:49pm On May 10, 2020
What is tribal about this. She was only doing her job.
Re: Meet Amarachukwu Allison, Doctor Who Discovered Nigeria's Index COVID-19 Case by Finnese001: 9:52pm On May 10, 2020
YorubaNinja:

Typical foolish chest beater. She should have found a job in that jungle she comes from... that savage okoro jungle known as Biafuro land. grin

she should be crown the next ONI of Ife because she saved your brown roof region

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Amarachukwu Allison, Doctor Who Discovered Nigeria's Index COVID-19 Case by Finnese001: 9:54pm On May 10, 2020
WelcomeToBiafra:

The Ogun State Government appreciates the young female doctor who suspected the index case in Nigeria in our State, Dr. Amarachukwu Karen Allison of Lafarge Nigeria. Her singular brilliance led to the early diagnosis and rapid containment of the first Covid-19 infection," the statement read.

The zoo Yoruba afonja gutter media knew that, " Biafrans are in everywhere".

We are in Aso Rock, waiting for the order from IPOB command to arrest unknown presidency in Abuja.

Shalom.

bless up bro

1 Like

Re: Meet Amarachukwu Allison, Doctor Who Discovered Nigeria's Index COVID-19 Case by OgaRico(m): 9:55pm On May 10, 2020
Slay mama wey get brain! And to top it up, she bi my colour sef.
Re: Meet Amarachukwu Allison, Doctor Who Discovered Nigeria's Index COVID-19 Case by YorubaNinja: 9:57pm On May 10, 2020
Finnese001:

she should be crown the next ONI of Ife because she saved your brown roof region

Exactly my point... while her own pple keep suffering and languish in ruins. Just like Nigerian Doctors abroad with countless opportunities but, can't save their own pple back home in 9ja. grin grin grin
Re: Meet Amarachukwu Allison, Doctor Who Discovered Nigeria's Index COVID-19 Case by Liposure: 10:03pm On May 10, 2020
She's hot. I dont mind asking 4 her number
Re: Meet Amarachukwu Allison, Doctor Who Discovered Nigeria's Index COVID-19 Case by Smilingjoe4(m): 10:03pm On May 10, 2020
bjprodint:
She discovered it,but didn't cure it.Let's appreciate her when the pandemic is over not now.
bad belle is allowed

1 Like

Re: Meet Amarachukwu Allison, Doctor Who Discovered Nigeria's Index COVID-19 Case by Finnese001: 10:03pm On May 10, 2020
YorubaNinja:

Exactly my point... while her own pple keep suffering and languish in ruins. Just like Nigerian Doctors abroad with countless opportunities but, can't save their own pple back home in 9ja. grin grin grin

lol, we have excess of her type here because that's one of our products, so you should be grateful to us for saving your sorry ass earlier cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Amarachukwu Allison, Doctor Who Discovered Nigeria's Index COVID-19 Case by Nobody: 10:03pm On May 10, 2020
congratulations to her
Re: Meet Amarachukwu Allison, Doctor Who Discovered Nigeria's Index COVID-19 Case by katheeroh: 10:05pm On May 10, 2020
Tribalism spreads fast .....
She's a Nigerian ....simple .
Re: Meet Amarachukwu Allison, Doctor Who Discovered Nigeria's Index COVID-19 Case by MasterKernel: 10:06pm On May 10, 2020
travelland:
Igbos like to abort female feotus I'm surprised she wasn't aborted too, kudos on discovery

Is it true your parents were into that?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Amarachukwu Allison, Doctor Who Discovered Nigeria's Index COVID-19 Case by Smilingjoe4(m): 10:06pm On May 10, 2020
travelland:
Igbos like to abort female feotus I'm surprised she wasn't aborted too, kudos on discovery
Are u serious?
Re: Meet Amarachukwu Allison, Doctor Who Discovered Nigeria's Index COVID-19 Case by Liposure: 10:07pm On May 10, 2020
ursullalinda:
Thank God he did......He saved a situation.......because the thing would have been worse than it is.......God bless him.
happy sunday
Re: Meet Amarachukwu Allison, Doctor Who Discovered Nigeria's Index COVID-19 Case by YorubaNinja: 10:07pm On May 10, 2020
Finnese001:

lol, we have excess of her type here because that's one of our products, so you should be grateful to us for saving your sorry ass earlier cheesy

Again, there's a reason why >80% of Okoro savages run away from that cursed, muddy red-soiled land called Biafuro land to the blessed land of Yoruba. There's something definitely wrong with the SE. For real.
Re: Meet Amarachukwu Allison, Doctor Who Discovered Nigeria's Index COVID-19 Case by travelland(f): 10:09pm On May 10, 2020
Smilingjoe4:
Are u serious?

Just joking grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Could This Be? / COVID-19: 2 More Deaths And 20 New Cases, Total Now 210 (NCDC) / My Friend Found Chinese Yuan In The Pockets Of An Okrika Joggers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.