Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,137 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

My Phone Give A Busy Signal When You Call It..pls Help - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Phone Give A Busy Signal When You Call It..pls Help (10153 Views)

Nokia Changes Iconic Logo To Signal Strategy Shift / Signal Is The Fastest Growing App In The World! More Than WhatsApp Now. / Help Please, My Phone Is Showing Number Busy Even When Its Not (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Phone Give A Busy Signal When You Call It..pls Help by vico4luv20(m): 8:38pm On May 10, 2020
I use a tecno spark 4 phone and each time someone try calling me (Mtn and Glo), it gives a busy signal and appears as missed calls on my phone. Have called both customer care number and was given a code ##002# but still doing the same thing. Help please engineers in the house.

Note: when I removed the sim and put in another phone, it will ring but not just ringing on my tecno spark 4

1 Like

Re: My Phone Give A Busy Signal When You Call It..pls Help by timmyblast(m): 9:01pm On May 10, 2020
Its software issues
Re: My Phone Give A Busy Signal When You Call It..pls Help by vico4luv20(m): 9:29pm On May 10, 2020
timmyblast:
Its software issues

Meaning, I will need to flash it
Re: My Phone Give A Busy Signal When You Call It..pls Help by Tintinnoty(m): 7:21pm On May 11, 2020
You've blocked incoming call. Same thing happened to me today but I've rectified mine
Re: My Phone Give A Busy Signal When You Call It..pls Help by vico4luv20(m): 9:50am On May 13, 2020
Tintinnoty:
You've blocked incoming call. Same thing happened to me today but I've rectified mine

Please how do I rectify mine.... procedure and guidelines pls. Thanks
Re: My Phone Give A Busy Signal When You Call It..pls Help by MrPac(m): 10:30am On May 13, 2020
Goto your network settings, remove it from 4g only
Re: My Phone Give A Busy Signal When You Call It..pls Help by vico4luv20(m): 3:23pm On May 13, 2020
MrPac:
Goto your network settings, remove it from 4g only

This is what I get......4g recommend

Re: My Phone Give A Busy Signal When You Call It..pls Help by skywalker240(m): 7:50pm On May 13, 2020
Tintinnoty:
here is your answer op.

but youre gonna keep seeing things like this if you keep buying scrap.

2 Likes

Re: My Phone Give A Busy Signal When You Call It..pls Help by Tomjazzy2: 8:17pm On May 13, 2020
vico4luv20:

This is what I get......4g recommend

Try switching the desired network to 3g or 2g.

I had same experience on my rooted Samsung s5 back then. Once it's on 4g, I can't make nor receive calls.
Re: My Phone Give A Busy Signal When You Call It..pls Help by vico4luv20(m): 9:19pm On May 13, 2020
skywalker240:

here is your answer op.

but youre gonna keep seeing things like this if you keep buying scrap.

Oga, I bought my phone brand new.... because u buy scrap doesn't mean another person will do the same
Re: My Phone Give A Busy Signal When You Call It..pls Help by skywalker240(m): 9:37pm On May 13, 2020
vico4luv20:

Oga, I bought my phone brand new.... because u buy scrap doesn't mean another person will do the same
we're trying to proffer solution for d phone, atleast this is the best solution. Am sorry i have to say it like that truly i am.

Am not trying to make you feel bad.
that you bought tecno

its just a obvious fact, sorry once again

but it is what it is, Tecno phones are generally SCRAP.

Peace cheesy
Re: My Phone Give A Busy Signal When You Call It..pls Help by vico4luv20(m): 9:45pm On May 13, 2020
Tomjazzy2:

Try switching the desired network to 3g or 2g.

I had same experience on my rooted Samsung s5 back then. Once it's on 4g, I can't make nor receive calls.

Did as you said but still the same thing, will need to take it to their office
Re: My Phone Give A Busy Signal When You Call It..pls Help by vico4luv20(m): 9:46pm On May 13, 2020
skywalker240:

we're trying to proffer solution for d phone, atleast this is the best solution. Am sorry i have to say it like that truly i am.

Am not trying to make you feel bad.
that you bought tecno

its just a obvious fact, sorry once again

but it is what it is, Tecno phones are generally SCRAP.

Thank you

Peace cheesy
Re: My Phone Give A Busy Signal When You Call It..pls Help by NigeriaB(m): 10:44pm On May 13, 2020
The fault lies with the phone oga.

Please, return the phone, ask for refund, add money , get a Nokia phone and have rest of mind.
Re: My Phone Give A Busy Signal When You Call It..pls Help by Zeekee: 2:58pm On Nov 21, 2020
Tintinnoty:

You did yours by changing it to 3g/4g?
Re: My Phone Give A Busy Signal When You Call It..pls Help by slimshegsy(m): 7:40pm On Jan 12, 2021
Please how was this solved?
Re: My Phone Give A Busy Signal When You Call It..pls Help by smartty68(m): 8:10pm On Jan 12, 2021
Hello Carlcare

(1) (Reply)

Online Technology Crimes: What They Are And How To Avoid Them. / Tecno Partners The Amazing Klef Academy, Trains Creatives In Photography MasterC / How To Install .deb Package On Cydia Using Ifun Box.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.